FAMOUS POET SOCIETY LAVENDER AURORA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: famous poet society lavender aurora
There may be more specific results for "famous poet society lavender aurora"
For more specific results for "famous poet society lavender aurora"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 13 2017
Siren Song; Blue Wave Society Complete ripoff Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Electronic Manufacturers: Siren Song; Blue Wave Society Internet

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York

Jul 09 2017
Fig stores No answer ever again Chesapeake Virginia Author: Aurora, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Fig stores Chesapeake , Virginia

Jul 08 2017
Rebecca Haufe and Andrew Haufe Andrew Haufe and Rebecca Haufe , Becky Haufe, Rebecca Quartermain, Becky Quartermain, Andy Haufe Scammers Rebecca Haufe and Andrew Haufe Andrew Haufe and Rebecca Haufe , Becky Haufe, Rebecca Quartermain, Becky Quartermain, Andy Haufe Burleigh Falls, Peterborough Ontario
Author: Aurora, Ontario Liars: Rebecca Haufe and Andrew Haufe Burleigh Falls, Peterborough, Ontario

Jul 08 2017
Worldwideparfumeoils. Donna Benning Hoff. Julie weiss. Deceptive advertisement, extremely poor quality parfume oils. Rip off. Very dissatisfied. Do not buy. Do not waste your money. Oils do not smell like famous parfumes at all. Very weak. Not 100%parfume oils at all. Hope nobody buys from this company these fake products. Very bad expirience. Deerfired beach Florida Author: Clinton, South Carolina Skin Care: Worldwideparfumeoils Internet

Jul 07 2017
Thomas Patrick Ratz Master Craft Concrete, MasterCraft Concrete. Envision ConcreteEx-treme Con-crete Scam artist, professional crook Aurora Illinois Author: Elgin, Illinois Landscaping: Thomas Patrick Ratz Aurora, Illinois

Jul 07 2017
American Cancer Society Florida American Cancer Society American Cancer Society Fla may have subjected fundraiser guest unknowingly using a caterer with a record of unsanitary food preparation. Boca Raton Nationwide Your silence is damning Author: Palm Coast, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: American Cancer Society Florida Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Nutra Diet I did a one time order now they took my money from my account and sent me more pills. I did not order. I want my money back. Aurora CO 80010 Aurora CO80010 Author: Laurel, Maryland Adult Web Site: Nutra Diet Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
transactionfirst.com bevel credit card processing.... I signed up with bevel to process credit card transactions. I found them through an in ami magazine. , a salesman named shmueli contacted me, 347-665-2438.  aurora Colorado Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: transactionfirst.com aurora , Colorado

Jul 01 2017
Etia.info Scam:ad-bait Internet Author: Aurora, Illinois Internet: Etia.info Internet

Jun 21 2017
WSFS BANK WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME FEES AND FEES WILMINGTON Delaware Author: wilmington, Delaware Consumer Services: WSFS BANK WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jun 20 2017
Jack miller Miller exteriors, miller roofing, precision exteriors. Nightmare situation... Aurora Colorado Author: Castle rock, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Jack miller Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Solution to the confusion Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 09 2017
Douglas B Spoors, Attorney Douglas BS Poors Rips off businesses with woman partner , Aurora, he calls the Mayor San Pedro California REBUTTAL Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Blabber Mouth: Douglas B Spoors, Attorney San Pedro, California

Jun 08 2017
Tobacco General Order not processed for 6 days and had not yet shipped. Refused to Cancel order Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Tobacco General Internet

Jun 07 2017
Nutra Life Nutra Today, Nutra Diet, Nutra Peak, Thrive Nutra Company did not disclose charges if not cancelled Aurora, CO; Mesquite, TX; Phoenix, AZ Nationwide Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Danyelle Johnson - Colorado Quality Interiors LLC Not to be trusted Aurora Colorado Disgruntled client Author: fort collins, Colorado Work at Home: Danyelle Johnson Aurora, Colorado

Jun 01 2017
Newark Foodmart Bad gas Newark Texas Author: Aurora, Texas Convenience Stores: Newark Foodmart Newark, Texas

Jun 01 2017
Jeremiah Lopez Yankees Landscape and Concrete Jeremiah Lopez is actively stealing people's money in the Denver-Metro area!!!! He says he'll do landscaping for a deposit, but he just takes your money. Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Landscaping: Jeremiah Lopez Aurora, Colorado

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina