Your Search | famous poets
Approximately 630 Reports Found

26, Report #1199390

Jan 04 2015
Hydroderm Skincare SCAM: Fake ads pretending to be famous trusted sites such as Oprah or other names you trust. Risk free trial not free at all. Very difficult to cancel account. No correspondence in writing. AVOID this company. Milton Keynes United Kingdom Author: Australia, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Hydroderm Milton Keynes,

27, Report #1196781

Dec 20 2014
Julie Motamedi julie t motamedi the famous fashion designer Julie Motamedi is not a good fashion designer Internet Author: Miami, Florida Tailor Shops: Julie Motamedi Internet

28, Report #1196299

Dec 18 2014
WORLD FAMOUS 4X4 HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN, WORLD FAMOUS 4X4, GM TRUCK CENTER - IT SUPPORT COMPANY Miami Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Consulting: HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN, WORLD FAMOUS 4X4, GM TRUCK CENTER Nationwide

29, Report #1195307

Dec 14 2014
Dr SHANTI DEVI JAI BAJARANGBALI INDIAN ASTROLOGERPANDIT KRISHNA indian famous Astrologer, psychic, pandit YOGIPANDIT GANESH WORLD FAMOUS, INDIAN ASTROLOGER & PSYCHIC PANDIT SEETHRAM PANDIT DASSJI PANDIT DEVI PRASAD Dr. A. K. AstroPandit(not real Doctors) Dr Sha FAKE INDIAN PSYCHICS TOOK MONEY LIED I WAS GOING TO DIE FROM CURSE missisauga-TORONTO Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Astrologers & Psychics: Dr SHANTI DEVI missisauga, Ontario

30, Report #1194314

Dec 09 2014
Famous Character,Inc. Famous Character, LLC. I mailed in the sum of $119 dollars for a starter kit,once it arrived I called the number on the package the call was intercepted by someone name butch and was given the run around ever since. Woodland Hills California Money refunded Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Famous Character,Inc. Woodland Hills, California

31, Report #1194071

Dec 09 2014
MARK JERRY LOAN FIRM Promise you a loan but the fees will never stop even though they say the famous phrase of this is your last and final paymenr ,,,, :trust me you will go broke or just get too tired to fight it anymore Country of Nigeria Nationwide - Author: CAMARILLO, California Loan Brokers: MARK JERRY LOAN FIRM Nationwide

Dec 04 2014
MY FAMOUS CHARACTERS FAMOUS CHARACTERS They Are Deceptive They Are Not In The Office They Are Never Delivery Sales They Are Former Owners Of Zaken Corp And 25M Scam Woodland Hills California Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: MY FAMOUS CHARACTERS Woodland Hills, California

33, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

34, Report #1190245

Nov 20 2014
Famous Characters Bogus Business Advertisement Woodland Hills California
Author: Topeka, Kansas News Media: Famous Characters Woodland Hills, California

Nov 05 2014
RubyLane Butler & Butler Gallery A vintage tapestry was falsely marketed as an original work by the famous artist Man Ray. Bradenton Florida
Author: Encino, California Artist Galleries: RubyLane Internet

Oct 29 2014
Jm dayao Jm dayao Sexual harassment jm dayao Los angeles Internet
Does this mean I am famous? Author: Los angeles, California Sex Offenders: Jm dayao Internet

Oct 10 2014
Asiacycles Lukas Kim ,fake name?, Maman Supriani ,account holder, September 15th 2014 I transfered $2284 for a Corratec 2012 model bike to a dealer Asiacycles, situated in Jakarta, Indonesia, which I was led to belive were a serious retailer of Corratec ,and other famous brands, bicycles. Once I had transfered the amount quoted the person, named Lukas Kim, corresponding with me through email stopped communicating. I now understand I`m ripped off/cheated Kuta, Bali island Indonesia
Author: Molde, Sporting Goods: Asiacycles Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
The League Potentially life changing, Transformation, Magical, Highly guarded secrets, Society, Rich and Famous, Powerful, Concord, Ohio Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: The League Concord, , Ohio

Oct 03 2014
Great Poets of the Western World Famous Poets PressHeartland Great New Poets Told me I was in the semi-finals of a poerty contest and could win as miuch as $1000. Tried to get me to pre-order all thei stuff, including tje bool, sensing a scam, I only gave $10 and won't give any more. Talent Oregon Author: Austin, Texas Private Schools: Great Poets of the Western World Talent, Oregon

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 06 2014
my famous characters Aron,sue this company claim that I would make money with their company or money back I gave 3000 dollars up. and have not receive a check woodlan hills California Author: highland pk, Michigan Internet: my famous characters woodlan hills, California

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
TAMARA BLAND, Allstate Fraud/AKA she doesn't like the handicapped Tamara Bland Special Investigator SE Coast SIUAllstate Insurance Direct Dial: 919-954-7486 Toll Free: 800-366-8015 ext. 7486 Tamara bland/Tamara Bland Special Investigator SE Coast SIU Allstate Insurance Direct Dial: 919-954-7486 Toll Free: 800-366-8015 ext. 7486 She wants to be famous, by denying claims.She rips off the handicapped, and she participates in fraud raleigh North Carolina Another allstate employee Author: Dix hills, New York Racists: TAMARA BLAND, Allstate Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Chris Carmichael,Connie Jordan-Carmichael Ubiquity inc/ smelive.com are the current scams..Previous: sun breaker, breakers, salt creek, xs extreme sports,hardcore under ground, candy,American apparel, cloud break, there are other Shell trademarks. Chris and Connie Carmichael are famous con-artists who have used the law to defraud people of there money Laguna niguel California
The Real Truth About Chris Carmichael, Connie Jordan Carmichael, Ubiquity, SME Live, Sunbreaker, Breakers, Salt Creek, Hardcore, etc… based on pure public research and interviews. Author: Dana point, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Chris Carmichael,Connie Jordan-Carmichael Laguna niguel, California

Jun 18 2014
Famous Characters LLC David Flint SCAM! this address is for Pacific Oil Co and the phone number is for a company that sells teeth whiteners!!! Tarzana California Author: McKinney, Texas Home Based Business: Famous Characters LLC Tarzana, California

Jun 05 2014
National library of poetry This so called company published 2 of my poems one was supposedly in two diff. books. I was told on numerous occasions that i would be sharing a $10,000 + reward money with the other Poets. I still have those letters, never heard anything else from them or saw a cent for my Poems. I feel cheated and ripped off. They are Con Artists, steer clear of them . online usa Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: National library of poetry Select State/Province

Jun 04 2014
Invitation Processing The league,,we are rich,, famous,, and we want u to join,, no money now.. dallas Texas
Author: 801 palomas ne, New Mexico Sports Instruction: Invitation Processing dallas, Texas

Jun 02 2014
Garcinia Cambogia or HCAMAX or MOP MangoPure Saw ad on Facebook with many famous faces supposedly backing the product, $4.95 shipping only was the selling piece. Bought trial Jan, moved end of Jan, saw $89.99 charges for April, further researched 89.99 charges for Feb and March. Spoke to a MaxHCA rep & supervisor for an hour about not getting any products after Feb because of address change Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Jayme Internet

May 21 2014
Famous Hair Nichole Undercoffer Gerberich This place is a playground for the workers. Nasty little kids, not grown women. Too much MTV. Barberton Ohio This is to protect someone else in the future. Author: Munroe Falls, Ohio Liars: Famous Hair Barberton, Ohio

May 06 2014
Brown Shoe Famous Footware Duplicate charge on my Debit Card South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Clothing Stores: Brown Shoe South Portland, Maine