Your Search | famous poets
Approximately 621 Reports Found

Oct 10 2014
Asiacycles Lukas Kim ,fake name?, Maman Supriani ,account holder, September 15th 2014 I transfered $2284 for a Corratec 2012 model bike to a dealer Asiacycles, situated in Jakarta, Indonesia, which I was led to belive were a serious retailer of Corratec ,and other famous brands, bicycles. Once I had transfered the amount quoted the person, named Lukas Kim, corresponding with me through email stopped communicating. I now understand I`m ripped off/cheated Kuta, Bali island Indonesia
Author: Molde, Sporting Goods: Asiacycles Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
The League Potentially life changing, Transformation, Magical, Highly guarded secrets, Society, Rich and Famous, Powerful, Concord, Ohio Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: The League Concord, , Ohio

Oct 03 2014
Great Poets of the Western World Famous Poets PressHeartland Great New Poets Told me I was in the semi-finals of a poerty contest and could win as miuch as $1000. Tried to get me to pre-order all thei stuff, including tje bool, sensing a scam, I only gave $10 and won't give any more. Talent Oregon Author: Austin, Texas Private Schools: Great Poets of the Western World Talent, Oregon

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 06 2014
my famous characters Aron,sue this company claim that I would make money with their company or money back I gave 3000 dollars up. and have not receive a check woodlan hills California Author: highland pk, Michigan Internet: my famous characters woodlan hills, California

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
TAMARA BLAND, Allstate Fraud/AKA she doesn't like the handicapped Tamara Bland Special Investigator SE Coast SIUAllstate Insurance Direct Dial: 919-954-7486 Toll Free: 800-366-8015 ext. 7486 Tamara bland/Tamara Bland Special Investigator SE Coast SIU Allstate Insurance Direct Dial: 919-954-7486 Toll Free: 800-366-8015 ext. 7486 She wants to be famous, by denying claims.She rips off the handicapped, and she participates in fraud raleigh North Carolina Another allstate employee Author: Dix hills, New York Racists: TAMARA BLAND, Allstate Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Chris Carmichael,Connie Jordan-Carmichael Ubiquity inc/ are the current scams..Previous: sun breaker, breakers, salt creek, xs extreme sports,hardcore under ground, candy,American apparel, cloud break, there are other Shell trademarks. Chris and Connie Carmichael are famous con-artists who have used the law to defraud people of there money Laguna niguel California
The Real Truth About Chris Carmichael, Connie Jordan Carmichael, Ubiquity, SME Live, Sunbreaker, Breakers, Salt Creek, Hardcore, etc… based on pure public research and interviews. Author: Dana point, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Chris Carmichael,Connie Jordan-Carmichael Laguna niguel, California

Jun 18 2014
Famous Characters LLC David Flint SCAM! this address is for Pacific Oil Co and the phone number is for a company that sells teeth whiteners!!! Tarzana California Author: McKinney, Texas Home Based Business: Famous Characters LLC Tarzana, California

Jun 05 2014
National library of poetry This so called company published 2 of my poems one was supposedly in two diff. books. I was told on numerous occasions that i would be sharing a $10,000 + reward money with the other Poets. I still have those letters, never heard anything else from them or saw a cent for my Poems. I feel cheated and ripped off. They are Con Artists, steer clear of them . online usa Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: National library of poetry Select State/Province

Jun 04 2014
Invitation Processing The league,,we are rich,, famous,, and we want u to join,, no money now.. dallas Texas
Author: 801 palomas ne, New Mexico Sports Instruction: Invitation Processing dallas, Texas

Jun 02 2014
Garcinia Cambogia or HCAMAX or MOP MangoPure Saw ad on Facebook with many famous faces supposedly backing the product, $4.95 shipping only was the selling piece. Bought trial Jan, moved end of Jan, saw $89.99 charges for April, further researched 89.99 charges for Feb and March. Spoke to a MaxHCA rep & supervisor for an hour about not getting any products after Feb because of address change Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Jayme Internet

May 21 2014
Famous Hair Nichole Undercoffer Gerberich This place is a playground for the workers. Nasty little kids, not grown women. Too much MTV. Barberton Ohio This is to protect someone else in the future. Author: Munroe Falls, Ohio Liars: Famous Hair Barberton, Ohio

May 06 2014
Brown Shoe Famous Footware Duplicate charge on my Debit Card South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Clothing Stores: Brown Shoe South Portland, Maine

May 06 2014
famous frocks BEWARE Amateurs playing shop keepers Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: famous frocks Internet

May 03 2014
10:25 PM Chandler ViccioHoward ElyInternational Society of Poets Scam, RipOff, HeartRippers, Dreamkillers Owings Mill Maryland Author: Clinton, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Owings Mill, Maryland

May 02 2014
International Society Of Poets ripoff Poetry Convention and Symposium Very Suspect and Anti-Climactic Owings Mills Maryland Winner of 2004 Symposium Philadelpia (Poetry Competition) Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Corrupt Companies: International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Apr 29 2014
Kathleen Francis Don Slack Grenough, Hennimg Morales, Eworld companiez, Greg Johnson False Producer Film Claim The Black Room Sedona Arizona
update not a rebuttal, eworld companies and officers Author: w. hollywood, California Racists: Kathleen Francis Sedona, Arizona

Apr 28 2014
Sterling pacific / continental brands SIMON JACKSON Fraud, fake documents, complete Liar lies also about bank barclays he is famous for saying he is there and took a train United kingdom United kingdom Author: staten island , New York Banks: Solutions inc Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Rus Pekos Rus Puppies, Ruspekos, Rus Pekos, Elena Ponomareva, Olga, Rus Peko, Ruspeko, Famous Family kennel, Kennel Rus Peko, Kennel Rus Pekos, IZ Sokolinogo Gnezda, Kennel Capital of the Urals, Stolitsy Urala Kennel. Stolitsy Urala, Sokolinogo Kennel, Stolitsy Ura Seller brokers dogs/puppies from several Russian Kennels. Chelyabinsk, Russia Nationwide
Author: , Michigan Dog Breeders: Rus Pekos Nationwide

Mar 24 2014
Famous Characters, Inc. Gross malfeasance, Grand theft Woodland Hills California Beware Of Licensed Cartoons Corp. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Famous Characters, Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 22 2014
My Famous Characters Dishonest solicitation practices Tarzana California Author: Concord, North Carolina Work at Home: My Famous Characters Tarzana, California

Mar 22 2014
Famous Character Inc My Famous Characters, LLC simply refer people to our website Woodland Hills California Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Work at Home: Famous Character Inc Woodland Hills, California

Mar 21 2014
Rus Pekos Rus Pekos, Elena Ponomareva, Ruspekos, Rus Peko, RusPeko. Rus Puppies, IZ Stolitsy Urala, Famous Family Kennel, IZ Sokolinogo Gnezda, Famous Family Brokers Many Dogs In Russia Ships To United States BEWARE Chelyabinsk
Author: , Tennessee Dog Breeders: Rus Pekos Chelyabinsk, Select State/Province

Mar 16 2014
Famous Characters LLC SCAM Woodland Hills California Author: St. Louis , Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Famous Characters LLC Woodland Hills , California