Your Search | famous society of poets

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Jerry norton Joined his flipster program could not get ahold of him to get my money back. Internet Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Heath pickering Internet

Jun 26 2016
ExtensionWorks Extension Works Breaches own terms of support, ignores emails, refuses refund Point Cook Australia Internet
Author: New Jersey Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Jun 26 2016
Kpopstarz, Inc. Scammed A Good Lot of Writers New York New York Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Kpopstarz, Inc. New York

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
BBB of West Michigan Better Business Bureau of Grand Rapids BBB you buy your rating Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Wayland, Michigan Better Business Bureau: BBB of West Michigan Grand Rapids , Michigan

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

34, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
national league of poker cardplayer poker Site is rigged for sure. nationwide Author: Tulare, California Casinos & Cardrooms: national league of poker nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Promised me $5000 cash but no instructions on how to collect the money Troutdale Oregon Author: Forest Grove, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jun 25 2016
Todd Soliday & Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago Liers & Thieves Tinley Park Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Todd Soliday & Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago Tinley Park, Illinois

The Flawless Fox Boutique BEWARE OF THE FLAWLESS FOX BOUTIQUE Internet
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Small Business Services: The Flawless Fox Boutique Internet

Jun 25 2016
d**k Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Salesman Lance Hammondtree, General Manager, New Car Salesman Salesman Makes Sexual Advances To Females Greenville South Carolina Author: Ware Shoals, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Dick Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

42, Report #1311924

Jun 25 2016
Sean Waters, Sean Peden, Sean Ceres, Dana Peden, Dana Ceres, Dana Waters The dynamic duo are back again in their own words. They change names like the seasons in order to defraud investors and aspiring talent of their money Los Angeles California
Actually, I've got the REAL names from their ID! Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Sean Waters Los Angeles, California

Jun 25 2016
National Collectibles LLc Granite River Stamps St Paul Stamps Sold Collector Stamps with assurance of profit and limited risk And would buy back stamps anytime at 10% fee Oceanside Cheyenne Branson California Wyoming Missouri Author: WATERLOO, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: National Collectibles LLc Oceanside, California

Jun 25 2016
Seyed I Mowlana Seyed Mowlana requested $1500 under the pretext of helping out with his mother's medical bills and promised to pay back the money within a month approximately 18 months ago.Please be warned Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: clifton, New Jersey Social Services: Seyed Mowlana Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
AVA YARA DESIGNS Susan Kenkel Susie Urschler Skenkel911 Contracts intellectual and sewing services in support of her evening wear company then retracts payment Plano Texas
Author: Texas Manufacturers: AVA YARA DESIGNS Internet

Jun 25 2016
Complete Property Restoration AKA CPR Deceptive recruited me saying that there was workers needed. After providing and getting documents that cost money I did not get a job yet, it has been over 45 days. There are others that might get work and then there are charges taken out and they want them to go back to the jobsite and provide more pictures. They do not want to pay therir workers.the fees for the work they have done. They do everything to avoid it by making you late with the jobs by giving you more than you can handle and assesing all sorts of deductions. Horrible company. Dont even think about working with them. Cary North Carolina Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Complete Property Restoration Cary,

Jun 25 2016
All County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: All County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Blue trust loan Humming Bird financial taking money out of my account Hayward Wisconsin Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Blue trust loan Internet

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
Giant Xpress moving The absolute worst moving experience of my life Fredricksburg Virginia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Moving Companies: Giant Xpress moving Fredricksburg, Virginia