Your Search | farmer insurance claims center

Dec 09 2016
Exec Rank David Kavrell David Kavrell claims to be a U Chicago Booth School graduate and is associated with Exec Rank and uses them to cheat people Any self respecting company works with people to satisfy the expectations they create. Not #execrank They take your money and ne Ripped off by Exec Rank and David Kavrell NOVATO California Author: Wellesley, Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Exec Rank David Kavrell NOVATO, California

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC They claim to help you save your home, but instead they take your money and RUN!!! Los Angeles California Author: Winnetka , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Dec 09 2016
HSYECG.COM - BRAIN FU Claims they sell e-cigs, once ordered dissapeared, only replied once telling me to F*** OFF. He still continues to send SPAM emails to my email account. Shenzhen Internet
Author: CA, California Internet Fraud: HSYECG Internet

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Dec 08 2016
scamnumbers.info , scamwarners.com Fraud Company. Alan Jones is a Fraud himself claims anyone scammer without verifying. zurich area Switzerland Internet
Author: Gulbarga, Indiana Internet Fraud: scamnumbers.info Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

12, Report #1342084

Dec 08 2016
Public Reputation Business Claim Center Fraud Boca Raton Florida Author: Wilton, Maine Consumer Services: Public Reputation Boca Raton, Florida

13, Report #1342004

Dec 07 2016
lenderlawlitigation.com real estate law center total rip off run away from this company Los Angeles California Author: buffalo, New York Mortgage Companies: lenderlawlitigation.com Los Angeles, California

14, Report #1341988

Dec 07 2016
Jason Nolet Claims to be Human Resources Manager of IDT Corporation Fake Job Offer City not listed Internet
Author: Millersville, Maryland Work at Home Business: Jason Nolet Internet

15, Report #1341984

Dec 07 2016
choice homeowners warranty they are crooks thieves dishones and immoral I put 3 claims and then they give you stupid reasons of why is not cover nationwide Nationwide Author: Brownsville , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: choice homeowners warranty Nationwide

16, Report #1341969

Dec 07 2016
NAA Kyle Keator, Andy Albright, Alan Hooley Stay Away, Liars WARNING! do not sign w/ them! HUGE MISTAKE burlington North Carolina Author: North Carolina Insurance Agencies: NAA burlington, North Carolina

17, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 06 2016
John Davis Claims I have an overdue loan with CashAdvanceUSA Washington DC Author: Henderson, Texas Loans: Nohn Davis

Dec 06 2016
Statewide Enrollment Center National Preservation Center Total Loan Modification SCAM linked to others Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Statewide Enrollment Center Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
American Van Lines Pompano Beach Florida Simply Horrible Refuses To Honor Damaged Goods Claims Pompano beach Florida Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach Florida Pompano beach, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide