FARMERS AUTO INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: farmers auto insurance
There may be more specific results for "farmers auto insurance"
For more specific results for "farmers auto insurance"
Showing 1-25 of 95,062 Found Reports For more specific results for "farmers auto insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Care Auto Enterprise Abe Levy Selling cars that he dont have and never delivers Penbroke Florida Author: Levelland, Texas Auto Dealers: Care Auto Enterprise Florida

Aug 19 2017
S $ S Auto Parts Sold me junk! Did not warranty engines! Pikeville Kentucky Author: Plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: S $ S Auto Parts Pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Paul Cerame Kia Scratch and Win Florissant Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Advertising Services: Paul Cerame Kia Florissant, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Prestige Fine Art Review prestigefineart.com payment made painting did not ship! Nationwide
Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Art Gallery: Prestige Fine Art Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 18 2017
Sociallity Charged my acct but I've never heard of them. Fairfield NJ New Jersey
Author: Farmington, Missouri Health Insurance: Sociallity Nationwide