Your Search | farmers auto insurance

Sep 01 2015
LaVista Auto Plex, Jeff Giandinoto Falsifies loan documents, illegally recontracted at least one customer LaVista Nebraska Total travesty Author: Des Moines, Iowa Auto Dealers: LaVista Auto Plex, Jeff Giandinoto LaVista, Nebraska

Sep 01 2015
Nissan Consumer Affairs 2007 Nissan Murano Driver Airbag Module out at 75K+ Miles and Spiral Cable not covered safety issue National Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto manufactures: Nissan Consumer Affairs Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Houston Direct Auto - Houston Amin Khan DISHONEST - SCAM Houston Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Dealers: Houston Direct Auto - Houston Houston, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Extreme Tactical Dynamics, Aspire Sales LLC Customer Service is not in service Jupiter,  Florida Author: Gordonsville, Virginia Auto Parts: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Internet

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Aug 31 2015
Health Insurance Innovations Misrepresentation of insurance's acceptance by doctors and pharmacies Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

34, Report #1251965

Aug 31 2015
Billy Demetro Fleet Lease Enterprise Billy Demetro is a shameless liar Norcross , Georgia Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Billy Demetro Fleet Lease Enterprise Norcross , Georgia, Georgia

Aug 31 2015
BRIAN CRAIG of Ace Tire and Auto BAD BUSINESS IN BLYTHE Blythe California Author: Vallejo, California Auto Repair Service: Ace Tire and Auto Blythe, California

Aug 31 2015
PCI Auto Sales and Finance STOLE $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VEHICLE AND THREATED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND Orlando Florida
What Are You Going To Do Now? Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto Sales and Finance Orlando, Florida

37, Report #1252098

Aug 31 2015
Perillo Motor Cars Downers Grove Perillo Motor Cars - Do not believe anything you are told - Their Contracts absolve them of any verbal claims Downers Grove Pennsylvania Well you did save $150 Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Perillo Motor Cars Downers Grove Downers Grove, Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia comment Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia

39, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

40, Report #1252059

Aug 31 2015
Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller Misrepresented a $33k boat and lied about servicing it. BEWARE!! East Haven Connecticut
Image of service list from Diamond Marine Author: Middletown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller East Haven, Connecticut

41, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

42, Report #1252017

Aug 31 2015
Champion of Chesapeake Michael Knight, owner charged me for work that they didn't repair and parts that were not put on. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Champion of Chesapeake Chesapeake , Virginia

43, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

44, Report #1252013

Aug 31 2015
New Lending Solutions Inc. Ras Jake Ong New Lending Solutions offering scam campaign like grants and loans Washington Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Insurance Companies: New Lending Solutions Inc. Internet

45, Report #1252008

Aug 31 2015
USA Auto Service Fraud, monies owed, lying to customers, price gouging lantana Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Repair Service: USA Auto Service lantana , Florida

46, Report #1252007

Aug 31 2015
Custom Benefit Plans CBP, CBPI Made me to work as a Contractor On-Site & not Employee to avoid Taxes and Benefits, Very Rude & Deceptive Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Custom Benefit Plans Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

49, Report #1251962

Aug 31 2015
Sun Shine Auto I purchased a Car there and they promised to give me another key after I paid and also a paint job Menasha Wisconsin Author: Menasha , wis, Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: Mick Dillon Menasha , Wisconsin

50, Report #1251942

Aug 31 2015
Black Bull Towing Okay so last year I had my 2002 Tahoe towed from my apartment complex the window was stuck rolled down the day it got towed it had never ever gotten towed until that day because the visitor pass was flipped.  Fort Worth Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth , Texas