Your Search | fashion rock trans continental

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Whynotleaseit  I also got scammed by Whynotleaseit Little Rock Arkansas Author: Alexander, Arkansas Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 17 2016
Continental Credit Scam Colorado Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Continental Credit Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
SNAAC Security National Auto Vehicle was repod after 30 days, cost me almost 6 months of payments 6951 Cintas Blvd, Mason, OH 45040 Nationwide In Typical Sub-prime Mentality Fashion... Author: North Carolina Car Financing: SNAAC Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Amit Fashion Buddy Fashion House Buddy Fashion Amit Fashion House Adam Ali Amit Deceptive. Deceitful. Dishonest. DO NOT BUY Bangkok Banglumpoo Author: Toronto, Ontario Tailor Shops: Amit Fashion Bangkok,

Oct 12 2016
Ron Holland Antonio Holland Contracting without a license Round Rock Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ron Holland Round Rock, Texas

Oct 10 2016
coinoutlet bitcoin atm Lititz Pennsylvania Transaction Complete Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Cash Services: coinoutlet Lititz, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas

Oct 07 2016
TD Bank, NA Usury, theft by deception, consumer fraud Ridgewood New Jersey Of course it's your fault Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Banks: TD Bank, NA Ridgewood, New Jersey
11, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee

Oct 05 2016
Greatwide American Trans Freight Mary Burroughs This person threatened to not use our company for further business although we had no written contract and she was very unprofessional. Like we would ever want to do business with her again. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Work Place Bullies: Greatwide American Trans Freight Langhome, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2016
Sabrina Bitmayl Sabrina G Bitmayl Sabrina Bitmayl the biggest fashion fraud in California. Opens illegal franchises, doesn't pay bills, and lies about her background Sherman Oaks California
Author: Orange County, California Clothing Stores: Sabrina Bitmayl Internet

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 02 2016
Trans Union Equifax  Unknown Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California Credit & Debt Services: Trans Union Internet

Oct 01 2016
Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Thomas Cornell Zack Cornell I paid $550 for one drum of tar for a 3375 sq ft driveway and one man working two hours. Round Rock Texas Author: Wimberley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Round Rock, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Dermasoft skin restoee Advertised as if this were the Christie Brinkley product as on dr oz Internet Author: Little rock , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fern soft skin restoee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Piping Rock ? SICK SICK SICK!!!!! Lake Ronkonkoma New York Author: lighthouse point, Florida Specialty Stores: Piping Rock Lake Ronkonkoma, New York

Sep 27 2016
Comporium Communications Comporium false billing Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Internet: Comporium Communications Rock Hill , South Carolina

Sep 22 2016
Castle Rock Auto LLC Castle rock Avoid this guy as you would a syphilitic w**** Eugene Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Dealers: Castle Rock Auto LLC Eugene , Oregon

Sep 20 2016
Insight Publishing , ISN Works , Jeanne Baach, Dona Merritt, Jules Corrado I paid $2000 for a book to be published in which they disregarded me and the project. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Round Rock, Texas Desktop Publishing: Insight Publishing Sevierville,, Tennessee

Sep 19 2016

Sep 18 2016
ebay 2001 trans am on ebay,lies about vehicle condition bradenton Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Motor Vehicle: ebay bradenton, Florida

Sep 17 2016
10:35 AM, Meredith Corporation Vendors Avoid This Scam Castle Rock, CO Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Meredith Corporation Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide