Your Search | fast loans 4 me

May 27 2016
Snyders used cars Gave me the best service ever We returned again to repurchase!! Essex Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Snyders used cars Essex, Maryland

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
louie-englishbulldogs.com Selling dogs with pictures from other adds from south africa but he is advertising he is in maryland but wont give me his address or phone number just wants cash wired to him says maryland but really south africa Internet Author: jupiter, Florida Bait-and-Switch: louie-englishbulldogs.com Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Slots Inferno Has been over a month, still haven't paid me. Internet Author: Braham, Minnesota Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Inferno Internet

May 27 2016
Victor D. Mason Rip off, default on personal & business loans PHOENIX Arizona additional information Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Rentals: Victor D. Mason PHOENIX, Arizona

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
Registered asset advisors Peter mouk and Dana parsons Peter mouk and Dana Parsons sent me a letter stating that I won 3mulliin dollars, googled it and said they were a scam! So irritated that they actually take time to do this. Huntington station New York Author: Abilene, Texas Financial Services: Registered asset advisors Huntington station, New York

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 27 2016
Pro Auto Tryon Davis deceptive,,lead me to believe I could not get a vehicle except one for 6,995,,,told me put down payment 500,,,,then brought me a receipt with NON rEFUNDABLE HAND WRITTEN ON IT.. KINSTON,N.C. North Carolina Auto pro kinston N.C. Author: MAGNOLIA, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Pro Auto KINSTON,N.C., North Carolina

May 27 2016
FZ GLOBAL MEDIA NIGEL CROSS / OSCAR JORDAN RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER A MONTHS WAGES LONDON Internet Author: London, Wyoming Employers: FZ GLOBAL MEDIA Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 26 2016
Philip X Tirone TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Verified Safe Philip X Tirone money back guarantee, customer satisfaction, 7 Steps to 720 Credit Score implemented strategic changes to insure credit repair / education success, focusing on finding ways to raise his clients credit score fast via his Free Credit Score Webinar.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to 720 Credit Score, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Philip Tirone/ Free Credit Score Webinar Ripoff Report Verified Safe.
Still no refund request Author: Pacific Palisades, California Mortgage Companies: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system. Los Angeles, California

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
usatoolwarehouse merchandise paid for but never sent to me Seattle, Washington or Connecticut, or Ohio Internet Author: Tarzana, California Auto Parts: usatoolwarehouse Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois