Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

fast loans 4 you

Showing 1-25 of 119,955 Found Reports For more specific results for "fast loans 4 you"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 24 2017
The Baby's Den They charge you fast, but you never get what you ordered! Brooklyn New York Author: Denver, Colorado Baby Products: The Baby's Den Brooklyn, New York

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE DON'T BUY ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICE PLAN THAT SALESPERSONS RECOMMEND WHEN YOU PURCHASE RV FROM THEM COLTON California Author: Corona, California RV Dealers: MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE COLTON, California

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
DIRECT TV Automatically DEDUCTS Cancellation FEE Unauthorized Yes, you DID!!! Author: Warren, New Jersey Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Michael J. Kerner, PhD If You Love Your Children and Your Sanity, Avoid This Man SAN JOSE California Author: Palo Alto, California Medicle Expert Witnesses: Michael J. Kerner SAN JOSE, California

Feb 23 2017
Beauty & Truth Shipping Charges Not Only WhaT You Pay for Beauty Cream - FRAUDS & CHEATS St. Louis Missouri Author: Amherst, Virginia Skin Care: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Illinois tollway Illinois toll road Try to pay the tolls online they say you dont have any call to pay they say you dont owe then charge you $400.00 for fines Downers Grove Illinois Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Suntrust Suntrust Bank Suntrust Banks Closed my account because I SPEND TOO MUCH Atlanta Nationwide We have a winner... Author: Jupiter, Florida Banks: Suntrust Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Okinus Do not get a list from okinus they will cheat you rob you and talk to you like you're crazy Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Okinus Nevada