Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: fast growing trees
There may be more reports for "fast growing trees"
For more results perform a general search for "fast growing trees"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 30 2016
Excel Mango cleanse Ultra-Fast Garcinia Product isn't worth the money at all,also they don't tell you how much the product is and you only have 14days to cancel or they bill you full amount. Internet Author: Hixton, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Excel Mango cleanse Internet

Dec 27 2016
Excel mango cleans Ultra fast garcinia Excel mango cleanse trial ripoff Santa anna Internet Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Excel mango cleans Internet

Dec 22 2016
Sprint Store by Fast Wireless SWINDLERS!!!!! RUDE!!!!! Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Macomb Twp, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store by Fast Wireless Shelby Twp, Michigan

Dec 20 2016
Computer Answers - Duane Shoddy Work, Fast Talkers, Work Does Not Last Clifton Park New York
Author: Schaghticoke, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Computer Answers Clifton Park, New York

Dec 19 2016
Auto Tire Unscrupulous Mechanics tried to pull a fast one in regards to Thermostat. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Tire St. Louis, Missouri

Dec 17 2016
Carls junior Over charged me double the amount of my order and hangs up on me whenever I call them Sun Valley California Who would pay $2680 for two cheeseburger combos? Author: Pacoima , California Fast Food Restaurants: Carls junior Sun Valley , California

Dec 16 2016
Nutra Today Nutra Now fast talking customer service reps Mesquite Texas Author: Kendall Park, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Nutra Today Mesquite, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Lowes Live Christmas Tree Scam West Palm Beach Florida Dead Chritmas Trees Lowes Author: West Palm, Florida Nurseries: Lowes West Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 12 2016
Whataburger Gift Card Crookedness; I ordered $50 in gift cards and implemented Paypal, as Whataburger promoted, then weeks later there were no cards. A Whataburger employee did not recognize the businesses involved and stated that I did not buy from them even though they took the money via Paypal. It is irritating that a long-term customer be treated like I was. Someone needs to get things together at headquarters. It's ridiculous and really bad PR. San Antonio Texas Author: Alexandria, Virginia Fast Food Restaurants: Whataburger Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Tacos San pedro Hawaiian gardens California Author: Hawaiian gardens, California Fast Food Restaurants: Tacos San pedro Hawaiian gardens , California

Dec 08 2016
Tennesse Wholesale Nursey Twice they sent us wrong trees. Will NOT give us our money back. We don't know what these trees are! Altamont Tennessee Author: Sandy, Oregon Nurseries: Tennesse Wholesale Nursey Altamont, Tennessee

37, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

Dec 04 2016
Treetopia White Trees Turn Yellow Internet Author: Austin, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Treetopia Internet

Nov 30 2016
Re: Dadson washer report Author: , California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Services customer satisfaction achieved by preventative efforts, fast service, efficient and accountable services is why customers trust Dadson Washer Services. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in being small enough to personally handle all customers with time and effort they deserve and big enough to address service requests in a timely manner. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Author: Los Angeles, California Appliances: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Internet

Nov 29 2016
Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Scammed with fast talk Lasvegas Nevada Author: St Simons island , Georgia Door to Door Sales: Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Las., Navada

Nov 26 2016
Spot loan Spot loan Spot loan pulling fast one/scam Internet The proof is in the email Author: hammond, Indiana Loans: Spot loan Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 26 2016
BL Christmas Trees / Hugo Lemyre Bait & Switch Sherbrooke, Qc J1N Canada Nationwide Author: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: BL Christmas Trees / Hugo Lemyre Sherbrooke, Qc J1N , Quebec

Nov 23 2016
Jays Party Place Angela's Sweets Jay's Sweets I paid 50 dollars for treats, she took my money fast and never did my treats Baton Rouge Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Caterers: Jays Party Place Internet

Nov 21 2016
Five Guys A complete ripoff! Matthews North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: Five Guys Matthews, North Carolina

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2016
Chipotle Mexican Grill My 3 Children and I Are Extremely Sick From Eating At This Chipotle Yesterday Miramar Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Chipotle Mexican Grill Miramar, Florida

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama