Your Search | fast loan $ me

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
universal class abusive staff bullying me universal class abusive staff and bullying me Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Teachers: universal class abusive staff bullying me Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Resvibrant antiaging serum I was enticed to try a free sample, but it wasn't free, it cost me over 100. Before they were through other me. Emeryville, California Author: Yakima, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Resvibrant antiaging serum Emeryville, , California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 18 2017
Loan Organics Mark Lewis was the SCAMMED MANY OUT OF LOTS OF MONEY.....SAME STORYS Washington, D.C. Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Loans: Loan Organics Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,