Your Search | fast loan $ me

26, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

27, Report #1319223

Jul 27 2016
trueaccord@.com keep emailing me about a debt that was on a pop up ad on amazon which was a bogus ad san fransisco Internet emails state washington, Author: lake Orion, Michigan Beauty Salons: trueaccord@.com Internet

28, Report #1319197

Jul 27 2016
Student Loan Assistance Center, aka Student Loan Help One or Affordable Student Loan Consolidation Student Loan Consolidation Scam Margate Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Student Loan Assistance Center Nationwide

29, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

30, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

31, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

32, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

33, Report #1319154

Jul 27 2016
First Merit Bank Loan Fraud Parma Heights Ohio Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Banks: First Merit Bank Parma Heights, Ohio

34, Report #1319138

Jul 27 2016
BrkMob – JJGMS Ltd – FunkyClock - Jamie Law & Jaspal Tatla – Outstanding Debt of $306,387.75 USD Failed to pay outstanding debt for affiliate marketing campaigns run in 2015 totalling $306,387.75 USD Dublin Ireland
this happen to me too Author: Altona Meadows, Other On-Line Business: JJGMS Ltd Internet

35, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

36, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

37, Report #1319126

Jul 27 2016
speedy cash usa online ethan, jerry,mark,mike anthony loan fraud with itunes cards 1135.00 stole. very convincing so dont do it outside atlanta Georgia Author: portland, Oregon Loans: speedy cash usa online Georgia

38, Report #1319113

Jul 26 2016
GunMagWarehouse.com I bought 30 round mags and they sent me 10 round mags Doral Florida Author: Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: GunMagWarehouse.com Doral, Florida

39, Report #1319106

Jul 26 2016
Adam Aref Adam Aref ripped me off,lost my time and didn't pay for the service rendered. Lansing Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Adam Aref Internet

40, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

41, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

42, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

43, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

44, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

45, Report #1319051

Jul 26 2016
Ace Industrial Supply tried to have me pay for something I did not order Burbank California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Building Products: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

47, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Dish Network Dish Network robbed me! Nationwide
support Author: Windermere, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
edge97.com http.//7yhwa.com/mHAVH tried to scam me of $59.00 for a fictitious cruise by texting me Internet Author: Bethel, Connecticut Cruise Ships: edge97.com Internet

50, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia