Your Search | fast loan 4 me

Jan 21 2017
Scorediscount.com Floating fish on facebook I ordered a floating fish, they charged me 35.96 and I have never received it Internet Author: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Scorediscount.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Tower Loan Deceptive, Predators Nixa Missouri Author: Missouri Loans: Tower Loan Nixa, Missouri

Jan 21 2017
FT bend County Toll Rd Cheated me out of 1500 dollars katy-sugar land texas Texas Author: katy, Texas Government Corruption: FT bend County Toll Rd katy, Texas

Jan 21 2017
UDS Life Udslife My package never got to me. They never answered my emails. Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia On-Line Stores: UDS Life Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda Bluesky never closed my loan? 4 months wasted, and he apparently ripped off guy who referred us as well. Hartford Connecticut Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda

Jan 20 2017
ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc SocialWorkCoursesOnline.com will not remove me from their mailing list no matter what I ask Internet Author: Waterford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc Internet

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York You can't be serious.. Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Colliers Target Branding I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. New York New York
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Colliers Target Branding New York, New York

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
LuxStyle International Browsed their product - sent me a product with an invoice without having ordered it Internet Author: Ottawa , Ontario Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Ashford University BRIDGEPOINT EDU TOOK ALL OF MY STUDENT LOANS WITHOUT IMFORMING ME Nationwide Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
VitaLiving vitaliving.com scammed me and never shipped my product Oakland Internet
Author: Orange, Massachusetts Alternative Health: VitaLiving Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas