Your Search | fast loans 4 me

1, Report #1319593

Jul 29 2016
International Technical Support Corp. Had me believeing that they were a legimate Technical Support Company New Hyde Park New York Author: Adrian, Michigan Computer Help Desk: International Technical Support Corp. New Hyde Park, New York

2, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

3, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

4, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

5, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey

6, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

7, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

8, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

9, Report #1319503

Jul 28 2016
Dr. Emmy Le DDS Broke a 5 tooth bridge and lied leaving me in pain Garden Grove California Author: Laguna Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Emmy Le DDS Garden Grove, California

10, Report #1319502

Jul 28 2016
Pavel Tereshchuk Mysafetybelts.com Stole $3,800 from me and LIED! SCUMS! Westfield Massachusetts
Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pavel Tereshchuk Westfield, Massachusetts

11, Report #1319494

Jul 28 2016
TH Racing Todd Heemsbergen Tried to cover up bad workmanship and lied to me. Fort Worth Texas
Customer contacted immediately Author: Lacrosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: TH Racing Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

13, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

14, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

15, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

16, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

17, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

Jul 28 2016
Valko BJJ staff rips people off Mike Cannon stole money from me Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois Weightloss Programs: Valko BJJ Chicago, Illinois

22, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

23, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Why? Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

24, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

25, Report #1319414

Jul 28 2016
Myrtle Acree BLACK WIDOW, SHE GOT ME REAL GOOD ! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Myrtle Acree Chicago, Illinois