Your Search | fast loans 4 me

Jul 31 2014
Cash America John Martin - Loan Officer Approved a Loan for me and then asked for Green Dot MoneyPak deposits totalling $800.00 and then did not give me the loan nor will not give me my deposits back. Long Island, New York Internet Author: Bozeman, Montana Internet Fraud: Cash America Internet

Jul 31 2014
Smartphone-Buyer.com Has not paid me for my phone I sent Chicago Illinois Author: Livingston, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Smartphone-Buyer.com Chicago, Illinois

Jul 31 2014
apex financial incorporated, lottery, resources management & payment verification tried to scam me into giving them $3850.00 Los Angeles California Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Financial Services: apex financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

Jul 31 2014
stewart auto sales jeremy stewartt & j auto sales Jeremy Stewart sold me a car that has lots of damage to the frame. The court cant find him to serve court papers. indian trail North Carolina Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Auto Dealers: stewart auto sales indian trail, North Carolina

Jul 31 2014
Conway and conway law firm Krista Conway and Glenn Conway u they made no effort to be familiar with my case,they had no knowledge of my case.they failed to inform me of meetings that i needed to attend.they dropped the ball on all occasions. Huntington West Virginia Author: Huntington, West Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Conway and conway law firm Huntington, West Virginia

Jul 31 2014
nationall small business alliance well i got a call fromthis company and god bless tham i really need the money so i went for it and i already received everrhitn they promissed me washington D.C Nationwide Author: kent , Washington Small Business Services: nationall small business alliance Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Checkmate They fraudulently charged me $19.99 then again $22.99 had absolute fraudulent information that I was arrested and never was in my life ! Fl Author: Bonita springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Checkmate Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Victorian Restaurant The restaurant allowed a drunk patron to walk in and buy more drinks. He got belligerent and the restaurant threw him out. He ended up in the establishment's parking lot and smashed my daughters rear window. Not only did they cause a dangerous situatiuon in the restaurant, they caused damage outside. The police report holds the Victorian responsible, but they still have not paid for damages, etc, and are forcing me to sue. Stay away from this place. Santa Monica California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Restaurants: Victorian Restaurant Santa Monica, California

Jul 31 2014
Aqua Finance They charge interest on loans before they exist, back dating zero interest timelines and doubling up first payments. Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Loans: Aqua Finance Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Verizon Premium Technical Support They basically talked me into getting a service I didn't need, knowing they could not help fix my computer. Nationwide Author: Orange, New Jersey Internet Services: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Aim Used Auto Parts Crooks...Sold me a transmission full of water Tampa Florida Author: Advance, North Carolina Auto Parts: Aim Used Auto Parts Tampa, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Backpage.com MARK Charged me twice including Racian ad company they hire plus ads was posted wrong time and suspended, not giving any reason till I filed complaint to backpage..Respond from Mark on the spot was I should pay them $23 plus as my bank removed that funds.. TX Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Backpage.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
American Cash Advance Steven Brown, Senior Attorney Email and Telephone Scam St. Paul Minnesota Author: Binghamton, New York Loans: American Cash Advance St. Paul, Minnesota

Jul 31 2014
Joseph Froster, Karen Cromwell, J Clark send me an email to inform me that they have a pending law action against my name and social security number washington D.C Washington Author: Charles City, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Joseph Froster washington D.C, Washington

Jul 31 2014
djibril ensusa pet exspress239-300-6975Cameroon ,centre yaounde 00237 they told me all i needed to send is 180 buck to send my dog. now they want 500 more or they cant send the dog. said the owner gave them the wrong crate this is the owners name of the dog jennifer johnson number is301-690-6255. want them arrested and want my money back... cameroon,centre yaounde 00237 Nationwide Author: newark, New York Unusual Rip-Off: djibril ensusa Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
explore talent Basicaly scamed me out of money for nothing! las vegas Nevada Author: LONG PRAIRIE, Minnesota Celebrities: explore talent las vegas, Nevada

Jul 31 2014
Blue World Pools Ripped me off Carson City Nevada Author: Elwood, Indiana Pool Services: Blue World Poo;s Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Billing me monthly for a closed account 3 months ago Internet Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Anything Autoparts Charged me $1,500 for used engine, never delivered, cursed me when I asked for refund! Southwood Jacksonville Florida Author: Belton, Missouri Auto Parts: Anything Autoparts Southwood Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Nickolas George Cng Capital Pop, private placement, loans, trades Commerce Twp Michigan Author: Draper, Utah Loan Brokers: Nickolas George Commerce Twp , Michigan

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
granitecollects.com Steve( Granite creditors) malicious, spiteful and vindictive with a smile!!! Practicing unethical behavior using fake documents to collect more then owed!!!contacted me regarding my over due balance with Golden State Overnight, he claimed I owed $1762.62, I noticed right away that the balance he claimed that I owed was not the correct amount… Pacifica California
Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agencies: granitecollects.com Pacifica , California

Jul 31 2014
BEST BUY GEEKSQUAD rIPP ME OFF BEEN CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD FOR 4 YEARS ON SERVICES I DID NOT AUTHORIZE Nationwide Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Internet: BEST BUY Nationwide