Your Search | fast loans 4 me

Sep 03 2015
Autotec Sold me junk,2008 no horn agreed to fix when first purchased then didnt,now engine tapping Vineland New Jersey Author: VINELAND, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Autotec Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 03 2015
cash fast america email scam for money $1875.00 New york internet Author: Clearwater , Florida Telemarketers: cash fast america Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
SpiceCouture Beecouturee stole $340 from me by not sending my merchandise deleted my posts and blocked me Philadelphia Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Clothing Stores: SpiceCouture Internet

Sep 03 2015
People Media (BlackPeopleMeet.com) BlackPeopleMeet.com fraud, ripped me off dallas , texas Internet
Author: SUISUN CITY, California Adult Web Sites: People Media (BlackPeopleMeet.com) Internet

Sep 03 2015
The unlock pros they were rude when i called for help, cursing at me and refused to help or refund my money north las vegas nevada Author: Greenville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: The unlock pros Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Amora Coffee Fraudulently charged me $67.75 Internet
Author: Hempstead, New York Credit Card Fraud: Amora Coffee Internet

Sep 03 2015
Mike Wilson, Dwight Jackson, They conned me out of 162 hard earned dollars Chicago Internet Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Financial Services: Mike Wilson Dwight Jackson, Advance America Internet

Sep 03 2015
Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Fake Italian Wanna be RIPPED ME OFF $10,000 DOLLAR FOR FAKE PROMO AND PROMISED ME HE WAS SIGNED WITH MAYBACHMUSIC NAPLES,FLORIDA ALSO DC Internet
Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 03 2015
John Jacob Carlson daq-group.com Advance Fee Loan Scamm Tucson, Arizona. United States United States
Author: Oshawa, Alabama Loans: John Jacob Carlson Internet

Sep 03 2015
Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Charged me $150.00 to paint 2 walls I didn't damage Lexingon South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Property Management: Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Lexingon, South Carolina

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Public Storage N/A This company sold my things and told me that they sent a court order form. when i asked for a copy that they mailed out it was only something that they made up from the company not from the court. Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Irving, Texas

Sep 03 2015
Viscom Energy Nancy Davenport I worked for them and they didn't pay me. roseburg Oregon Author: Spring, Texas Home Based Business: Viscom Energy roseburg, South Dakota

Sep 03 2015
Developers Marketing Group (DMG) Shawn Martin Kojima; Dimitri Golesis; Ms. Janelle Eubanks, Joseph Ngassa Developers Marketing Group took me for $15,000.00 Holladay Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Telemarketers: Developers Marketing Group (DMG) Holladay, Utah

Sep 03 2015
LKQ /Automotix they sold me the wrong engine, and will not make rite on it Belleville Michigan Author: Browns Mills , New Jersey Auto Parts: LKQ /Automotix Belleville , Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Ebates Ebates - Also ripped me off.. - sent to a site that does not offer rebates online Internet Author: Sonoma, California Ticket Sales: Ebates Internet

Sep 03 2015
Safeco Insurance Safeco has been charging me an inflated premium. Refuses to correct incorrect information about house Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Insurance Agencies: Safeco Insurance Internet

Sep 03 2015
at&t u-verse and internet service i only been with them for four months and they have charged me two fees per month saying im behind ,but i just started how am i behind. Sandy Springs Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Alabama Cable TV: at&t Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Shira L'Heureux Fishing for Frivilous lawsuits Albuquerque New Mexico Family harraassed clinet, now they harras me Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Shira L'Heureux Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana