Your Search | fast loans 4 me

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
landcentury Netwealth they told me all the properties thats they have are build able and most all the properties are flood lands they lie about what they say they are going to do its one lie after another Internet Author: Atlanta , Georgia Property Management: landcentury Internet

Oct 09 2015
Colt Ledger and Assoc. Colt Ledger, Henry Blue Hill; COLT LEDGER SCAMMED ME!!!! Internet Author: Florida Financial Services: Colt Ledger and Assoc. Internet

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Walmart Family Mobile does not let me pay my last bill. Internet Author: Andover, Minnesota Telephones: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
07:49 AM Debt council sent an email telling me that I owed them money but didn't give me a buisness name or phone number. did not state in email. Internet Author: Albertville, Alabama Internet: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Rocket Feeder Kicked me out too Nationwide Author: Hampton, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Rocket Feeder Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Reflex Energy LLC Bullfeces company Sold me on a product that I did not even receive. Got a different product instead. Deltona Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Utility Companies: Reflex Energy LLC Deltona, Florida

Oct 08 2015
The 9 Firm IBMM INC.Icebox Studios King Davis from The 9 Firm failed to pay me the money I worked 12 hours for. He kept my check. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Flushing, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The 9 Firm Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
Titan Trade Brokers gave bad advice on trades causing me to lose over US $1200.00 yet encouraged me to try investing more to recover loss. London Internet Author: Bridgetown, Other Cross-Border Scams: Titan Trade Internet

Oct 08 2015
directexpress directexpress contacted me about a charge to my account, i have checked my account there is nothing wronggoverment address goverment Internetgoverme Author: wilkes-barrre, Pennsylvania Financial Services: directexpress Internet