Your Search | fast loans 4 me

Jan 21 2017
richmobclothing/forever rich clothing ui ordered a hoodie september 17 still havent got to me. no reply from anyone. then they closed rich mob so when you click the site it changed to foreve rich . i want my money. California Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: richmobclothing/forever rich clothing california, California

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 21 2017
NetSpend PrePaid Card Purchased the card and they refuse to activate it, claiming that I needed to send documentation for my money. It's a prepaid card and they will not give me my money back! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CARD NETSPEND RIPP OFF! DO NOT BUY THIS PREPAID CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO LOSE Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend PrePaid Card Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Scorediscount.com Floating fish on facebook I ordered a floating fish, they charged me 35.96 and I have never received it Internet Author: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Scorediscount.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Tower Loan Deceptive, Predators Nixa Missouri Bull! Author: Missouri Loans: Tower Loan Nixa, Missouri

Jan 21 2017
FT bend County Toll Rd Cheated me out of 1500 dollars katy-sugar land texas Texas Author: katy, Texas Government Corruption: FT bend County Toll Rd katy, Texas

Jan 21 2017
UDS Life Udslife My package never got to me. They never answered my emails. Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia On-Line Stores: UDS Life Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda Bluesky never closed my loan? 4 months wasted, and he apparently ripped off guy who referred us as well. Hartford Connecticut Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda

Jan 20 2017
ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc SocialWorkCoursesOnline.com will not remove me from their mailing list no matter what I ask Internet Author: Waterford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc Internet

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Who are you, Robert _______? Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
vince enterprises ltd pay day loans encino California Author: lynn, Massachusetts Cash Services: vince enterprises ltd encino, California

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Colliers Target Branding I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. New York New York
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Colliers Target Branding New York, New York