Your Search | fast loans for me

Oct 03 2015
Bellalabs I had cancelled two orders which were charged to two different credit cards. A month later I received another oder for appr.90.oo which came out of my checking account from a debit card.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cave Spring, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Bellalabs Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Maryland State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Don't give to phone solicitors for maryland-state-lodge-fraternal order of police Internet Author: Sykesville , Maryland Nonprofit Organizations: Maryland State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Charles Smith Charles Smith is trying to scam me out of money stating that I owe money to a cash advance. CA Internet Author: Ridgeway, Virginia Collection Agencies: Charles Smith Internet

Oct 03 2015
Queenkickz Fulong Chen Sold me a pair of shoes through their instagram account queenkickz18 which ever ended up coming. Fujian, Putian. Internet Author: Lusaka, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Queenkickz Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Adam Young Irene ChuSunny Chu ebay scammers, I ordered laptop, they sent me box full of magazines Vancouver BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Adam Young Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Ruth Newsome Nelson Heathland Collies Took my deposit and put the puppy back up for sale, Sold me a puppy with genetic defect Oneco Florida How is that relevant? Author: BRADENTON, Florida Dog Breeders: Ruth Newsome Nelson Oneco , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Diamond Valley Ranch Kathy Schluer Puppy mill Winchester California Come see for yourself! Author: California Dog Breeders: Diamond Valley Ranch Winchester , California

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL IADT TAMPA over charged, took received the student loan when i was gone before time for it Tampa Florida Author: Athens, Georgia Private Schools: International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Used scare tactics to try to make me pay $130.00 without telling me why I need to pay. San Antonio Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Renue Derma took money from my debit card without informing me. I ordered free samples, after 14 days they charged me $184.04 San Diego California Author: Monroe, Michigan Beauty Salons: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Oct 02 2015
A-Bee Honey Ed Costanza Took $100 Deposit Never Delivered the Honey Bees I Ordered Refused to Give me Refund Edgewood, New Mexico Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Liars: A-Bee Honey Internet
50, Report #1202595

Oct 02 2015
Daniel Sean Ross Gave me | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | San Francisco California It's Jaki's fault Author: San Francisco, California Bigamist: Adultery: Sean Daniel Ross San Francisco, California