Your Search | fastloan4me.com 1775 200 1525

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 25 2016
luminisadvancedskincare.com They offrede a trail sise skin lotion for $1.99 and charged me $200. Dont know Internet Author: Bella gardenia , California Hearing Aid Centers: luminisadvancedskincare.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Alucia Skin Care Eye serumAlucia Shop Scam you that you are getting free 14 day trial for only cost of shipping. NO WHERE are terms and conditions but a few weeks later you get charged almost $200 for the product. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Mail Order Services: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Nov 16 2016
goverment vacation rewards RIP OFF..Over charged our credit card by $200 Internet Author: Crawfordville, Florida Hotel: goverment vacation rewards Internet

Nov 15 2016
Revitalize eye serum, face cream Revitalize is a $200+ per month auto ship rip off for useless product Internet Author: pleasanton, California Eye Care: Revitalize Internet

Nov 10 2016
I'nate Scientific Skin care cream/serum I was charged over $200 for skin care I did not order! This company is a SCAM!!Columbia, PA Columbia PA Author: Tucson, Arizona Beauty Salons: I'nate Scientific PA

Nov 09 2016
1 800 PACK RAT Pack Rat, LLC, 1800packrat.com, 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC, Pack-Rat, 1 800 PACK RAT, 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC National Operations Center11640 Northpark Dr. Suite 200 Wake Forest, NC 27587 POD dropped, FURNITURE DESTROYED, Collectibles DAMAGED, BEYOND NORMAL SHIFTING Wake Forest, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: 1 800 PACK RAT Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
western union Stole $200 Seattle Nationwide Author: seattle, Washington Financial Services: western union Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
RELOADIT.COM $$$200$$$ FOR BILL STOLEN Internet Author: houston, Texas tempdir: RELOADIT.COM Internet

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 12 2016
Marc Ching ANIMAL HOPE AND WELLNESS FOUNDATION Marc Ching Admits Losing $100,000 of donors money including $200 of mine. sherman oaks california
Author: 94600, California Non-Profit Charities: Marc Ching shermn oaks, California

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
Fitness Warehouse I have called at least 20 times to get a refund of $200 Los Angeles California Author: Michigan Weightloss Programs: Fitness Warehouse Internet

Oct 09 2016
AT&T U-verse Never received promised rewards card for $200 West Palm Beach Florida (FL) Author: Boca Raton, Florida Liars: AT&T U-verse Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
Bringbestproducts.com Online pharmacy Purchasing medicine online pharmacy was told to send $200 and receive a tracking number and next day shipment never received an email confirmation or tracking number and they are wanting 235 more dollars before they give it to me the tracking number or the ability to cancel my order for a refund Supposedly shipped out of California Western Union Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Drugstores: Bringbestproducts.com Internet

Oct 08 2016
Professor zamba Promise me work and then call said it was a big problem and 800 bit for me 200 to solve it Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: Professor zamba Internet

24, Report #1331979

Oct 06 2016
Crystal Springs DS Services®200 Eagles Landing Boulevard Lakeland, Florida 33810 refusal to refund deposit Lakeland, Florida Nationwide Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Bottled Water Delivery: Crystal Springs Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide