Your Search | fastloan4me.com 1775 200 1525

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 18 2014
The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Igor Ledochowski SCAM! Paid $200 and Got No Product and No Response Seattle Internet Author: La Mesa, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Internet

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Iron Eagle Services Precise Solutions ServicesVRS Maintenance I paid 200 dollars to get a job, and they promised me that I will work the next week, b*******. They just make to lose your time and money. Mr Miller, Mr Jones, please God does justice with them, I can't imagine how many people they have scammed, when I was there in the OSHA training there was like 40 people. I hope that the police investigate them and refund the people that just search work BECAUSE they need!! Manhattan New York Author: NY, New York Education & Learning Centers: Iron Eagle Services Manhattan, New York

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
sellandrecycle.com this site claims to pay you for used phones but they dont they owe me an 200 dollar check but once they got the phones they never responded or emailed me back SCAM do not use do not use 301 Executive Park blvd San fransico, CA 94134 Nationwide Author: glenwood , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: sellandrecycle.com Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Duvera financial Charges 200% apr for loans. Shady, greedy and out to rob you Carlsbad California Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Duvera financial Internet

Oct 08 2014
game insight Airport city they upgraded and my game disappeared along with 200 dollars i had invested in it. they claim they cant do anything about it. i want my money back. Internet Author: baltic, South Dakota Programmers: game insight Internet

Oct 06 2014
Enterprise Food Holdings - Jerome Hoffman Jerome, Gerald, jerome9937@gmail.com Jerome placed an ad on Craigslist looking for a VO artist for $200. I replied, he agreed, I recorded and sent the file. He never paid me - and he also continually lied about sending payment. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Food Stores: Enterprise Food Holdings - Jerome Hoffman Internet

Sep 27 2014
American Fraternity of Health and Fitness, Inc. Michael Johnson, CEO Michael Johnson charged our credit card $200 for a Health Expo that never existed, using the Elk Club. Boca Raton Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Alternative Health: American Fraternity of Health and Fitness, Inc. Boca Raton , Florida

Sep 25 2014
V12 Performance Brian Welker Will not return $200 core charge, doesn't answer phone or email Dallas Texas Author: Caribou, Maine Auto Parts: V12 Performance Dallas, Texas

Sep 25 2014
Dooley sanitation Over charged $200 Urbana /springfield Ohio Author: Conover, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Dooley sanitation Urbana , Ohio

Sep 23 2014
Best Travel Professionals - 200 White Plains Rd 1st Flr. Tarrytown NY 10591Best Travel Professionals - 200 White Plains Rd 1st Flr. Tarrytown NY 1059 FREE Travel Voucher SCAM Tarrytown New York
Author: NEw York, New York Travel Agencies: Best Travel Professionals Tarrytown, New York

Sep 22 2014
Instant Checkmate When I tried to get my money back, woman said I was off my rocker. Didn't get $ back The Control Group, 4110 Mission Blvd, Suite 200, S Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Private Investigators: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 17 2014
derma juvenate rejuveneye boca raton SCAM!! SCAM!! BEWARE!! Company website advertises only pay for shipping and handling They charge your M/C for the shipping and handling and then they charge you two weeks later for the product received. Called company to cancel orders and complain about fraudalent charges. They will not refund. Over $200!!! Boca Raton Florida Internet Author: victoria, Prostitutes: derma juvenate Internet

Sep 11 2014
1625 Northwest 136th Avenue, Suite 200, Sunrise, FL 33323 Total Protect Home Warranty Home Warranty Sunrise Nationwide Author: MISSOURI CITY, Texas Warranty Companies: 1625 Northwest 136th Avenue, Suite 200, Sunrise, FL 33323 Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Radius market research group $1740, $200 commission, secret shopper fake! New york New York
Author: Mason, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Radius market research group New york, New York

Sep 09 2014
Pilot Travel Center 11957 Douglas Ave,Des Miones IA I purchased A Green Dot Money Pak for $200, when i went to load it on my debit card it said insufficient funds.I spoke to the General manager Dustin. He did nothing to assist with the issue. He was very uncaring or concerned. Des Moines Iowa
Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Pilot Travel Center Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 09 2014
department of higher authorities in grants Marcus Brooks Patrick Walter Eric 2026576242 Marvin Smith 200 independence Ave Washington DC 20201 800 independence Ave Washington DC 20201 $1550.00  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: department of higher authorities in grants Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
UpxCourier.com Tazoh Derek And Marry Agness I answered an ad on Marry's Facebook to adopt a English Bulldog. She said her brother died and left her to help raise her kids and family alone. she said all i had to pay $170 for delivery. they said it would be delivered at 730am. well the next morning they texted back and said i had room pay another $550 fir a climate control crate and i told them i didn't have it and then she said she would pay $350 and then all i had to pay $200 so I did. then later they texted and said that they needed $400 more because the city where i lived wouldn't let them enter without a permit. i told them to send it back to her i had no more money for them. they threaten to have me charges with animal cruelty and abandonment. i told to do whatever. so I do who git the puppy. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Attorneys General: UpxCourier.com Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
DRN (Discover Reload Network) Scammed Me Out Of $200 Internet Author: Ohio Credit & Debt Services: DRN (Discover Reload Network) Internet

Sep 03 2014
200 independent ave south west building washington DC money scams Washington District of Columbia Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: 200 independent ave south west building washington DC Washington, District of Columbia

Sep 02 2014
Sahalie I returned merchandise but was not refunded for it. More than $200. Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Sahalie Internet

Aug 31 2014
Raymond Jones He threated me by calling my cellphone demanding $200 dollars for some court resturtuion or he was going to have the police come to my house to arrest me within 45 minutes. Nationwide Author: richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Raymond Jones Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
frankloancompany@yahoo.com Andre Frank Do not send them 200 dollars. Scam artist will not give you a loan Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: frankloancompany@yahoo.com Internet