Your Search | fastloan4me.com 1775 200 1525

Sep 27 2014
American Fraternity of Health and Fitness, Inc. Michael Johnson, CEO Michael Johnson charged our credit card $200 for a Health Expo that never existed, using the Elk Club. Boca Raton Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Alternative Health: American Fraternity of Health and Fitness, Inc. Boca Raton , Florida

Sep 25 2014
V12 Performance Brian Welker Will not return $200 core charge, doesn't answer phone or email Dallas Texas Author: Caribou, Maine Auto Parts: V12 Performance Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2014
Instant Checkmate When I tried to get my money back, woman said I was off my rocker. Didn't get $ back The Control Group, 4110 Mission Blvd, Suite 200, S Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Private Investigators: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 17 2014
derma juvenate rejuveneye boca raton SCAM!! SCAM!! BEWARE!! Company website advertises only pay for shipping and handling They charge your M/C for the shipping and handling and then they charge you two weeks later for the product received. Called company to cancel orders and complain about fraudalent charges. They will not refund. Over $200!!! Boca Raton Florida Internet Author: victoria, Prostitutes: derma juvenate Internet

Sep 11 2014
1625 Northwest 136th Avenue, Suite 200, Sunrise, FL 33323 Total Protect Home Warranty Home Warranty Sunrise Nationwide Author: MISSOURI CITY, Texas Warranty Companies: 1625 Northwest 136th Avenue, Suite 200, Sunrise, FL 33323 Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Radius market research group $1740, $200 commission, secret shopper fake! New york New York
Author: Mason, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Radius market research group New york, New York

Sep 09 2014
department of higher authorities in grants Marcus Brooks Patrick Walter Eric 2026576242 Marvin Smith 200 independence Ave Washington DC 20201 800 independence Ave Washington DC 20201 $1550.00  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: department of higher authorities in grants Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
UpxCourier.com Tazoh Derek And Marry Agness I answered an ad on Marry's Facebook to adopt a English Bulldog. She said her brother died and left her to help raise her kids and family alone. she said all i had to pay $170 for delivery. they said it would be delivered at 730am. well the next morning they texted back and said i had room pay another $550 fir a climate control crate and i told them i didn't have it and then she said she would pay $350 and then all i had to pay $200 so I did. then later they texted and said that they needed $400 more because the city where i lived wouldn't let them enter without a permit. i told them to send it back to her i had no more money for them. they threaten to have me charges with animal cruelty and abandonment. i told to do whatever. so I do who git the puppy. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Attorneys General: UpxCourier.com Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
200 independent ave south west building washington DC money scams Washington District of Columbia Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: 200 independent ave south west building washington DC Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 27 2014
frankloancompany@yahoo.com Andre Frank Do not send them 200 dollars. Scam artist will not give you a loan Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: frankloancompany@yahoo.com Internet

Aug 25 2014
Tonaderm It's a scam! Dont oder from this company!! I orderd the trial and was charged almost 200 in to recuring charges. They wont even try to refund you your money. I filed a dispute with my bank and hope that they will be able to refund me my hard earned money. (((REDACTED))) Greenville SC 29607 Willmington De Author: Norfolk, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Tonaderm Internet

Aug 20 2014
NONO NO!NO! RETURN PRODUCT WITHIN 60 DAYS COST ME $200 LAWRENCEVILLE Internet Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Medical Personnel: NONO Internet

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 11 2014
DOCTOR SNAKE I bought his ultimate banishing spell like 200 some dollars and it didnt work..i know voodoo Internet Author: saint joseph, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DOCTOR SNAKE Internet

Aug 07 2014
DirecTv $200 early cancellation Fee!!! Nationwide Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Satellite Companies: DirecTv Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
russ darrow group of green bay, wi put 200$ down to '' hold ' a vehicle, couldn't secure the loan, now they wont give it back! ashwaubenon wi Author: ashwaubenon, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: russ darrow group of green bay, wi ashwaubenon, Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
Supplementfull Free Garcinia Cambogia for dieting - just pay shipping (about $10). Was billed $200 every 2 weeks after first order. Did not receive product or email saying I was billed. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Supplementfull Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
USA cash loans Paul dickson I had to buy a green dot moneypack for 200 tries that then says I just need another 180 to be approved for 5,000 dollar loan Nationwide Author: Factoryville , Pennsylvania Criminal Justice System: USA cash loans Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Hach Enviromental HACH SELLING LOT OF PRODUCTS HAS SPKIKY VELOCITY READINGS ON FLODAR, FL 900, SC 200. DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS AND IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE Loveland Colorado Author: Birmingham, Alabama Employers: Hach Enviromental Loveland, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Ge capital retail bank ge captial bank They will tell to purchase a green dot money pak in a insurance of $185 and purchase second one and load another one $200 Miami Florida Author: chaparral, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Ge capital retail bank Miami, Florida

Jun 24 2014
Connect America Medical Alert Refused refund for return of unused equipment and never-activated services. Policies not explained. Service area misrepresented. Over $200 for nothing except shipment to me. I offered to deduct their shipping charge. Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Wickenburg, Arizona Communications & Networking: Connect America Broomall, Pennsylvania

Jun 24 2014
USA Benefits freeshipping rewards offered free walmart gift card for $6.95 shipping and handling and never received card but instead was charged for sahipping of Hydroxatone face cream and now 2 months later called repeating card number claiming package with card coming monday and that I needed to repeat all debit card number again on recording. When I told him he had scammed me the last time and refused to repeat card number again he informed me that Ithey would charge my card $200. dollars and was very hateful and I kept telling the man he is not authorized to charge anything to the card so after the argument he hung up on me internet Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: USA Benefits Select State/Province

Jun 23 2014
American Airlines Vacations AA vacationsAAvacations hotel cancellation penalty stiff policy poor customer service and poor client satisfaction entrapment lost $200 Fort Worth Texas Author: lewes, Delaware Travel Agencies: American Airlines Vacations Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 17 2014
tshirtmiami.com LAO GOMEZ I gave this person 67 t shirts to print and pay $200 in cash and he never did his job, he doesn't answer the phone or emails MIAMI Florida Author: Miami, Florida Printing & Copy Services: tshirtmiami.com MIAMI, Select State/Province