Your Search | fastloan4me.com 1775 200 1525

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream; Bouchar Eye Cream; Encante Free Trial will Cost You $200; Major Rip Off Artists; Deceptive Marketing; Internet Author: Anonymous, Texas Beauty Products: Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream Internet

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Jan 29 2016
Rafael Pariente WTV Rocks I purchased a cable box for $200 cash and returned it. The vendor refused to give me a full refund and cheated me out of $30. He gave me a hard time & runaround before refunding me $170 of my $200. Van Nuys Internet, Cali Author: tarzana, California Internet Services: rafael Pariente Internet

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 19 2016
approved application services Charles SantaMaria They collected $200 and agreed to find apartments in my price range but immediately gave no service and no refund. Baldwin Park California Author: los angeles, California Property Management: approved application services Baldwin Park, California

Jan 19 2016
Southport Coin Laundry Cleaners Damaged $200+ comforter, manager states they have zero liability policy but he cant show it written. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Laundromats: Southport Coin Laundry Cleaners Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 02 2016
Bella AT home/ Blizzard white www.blizzardwhite.com Free trial/ SCAM!!! Company charged my credit card almost $200 dollars several days after I received the free trial which I already initially paid for before the product was sent...They refused to issue a full refund. Henderson Nevada Author: West Seneca, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Bait-and-Switch: Bella AT home/ Blizzard white Henderson, Nevada

Jan 02 2016
Mometrix Media Mometrix Media- flashcardsecrets.com/cnor textbook paragraphs (100-200 words) on flashcards Beaumont Texas Author: Loma Linda, California Education & Learning Centers: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

Dec 30 2015
Asberry Financial Rip Off! Screens all calls, will not respond. Accepted payment of $200 but never delivered. Promised a refund when I threatened to report to BBB but never sent the refund. Nashville Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Asberry Financial Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 23 2015
juvacell scam from juvacell. when order from facebook link its 5 bucks with no indication of terms or agreements. then after 2 weeks from ship,they charge your card 200! be ware ! i called and they bring you to a different website to show you their terms and agreement wich isnt available via facebook link. they offered 50 percent refund immediately but i want full refund. such a scam BEWARE Internet Author: hamden, Connecticut Eye Care: juvacell Internet

Dec 16 2015
Elite National Health Unified National Health 200 - Individual plus Spouse Rip Off, Lies, Likes to raise his voice when he talks down to you. Overland Park New Jersey Author: Mesa, Arizona Health Insurance: Elite National Health Overland Park, Kansas

Dec 12 2015
National Magazine Exchange Nmemags I was contacted after checking yes in the wrong box, and decided to get a subscription because I could choose 5 different magazines from a list of about 200. Now I tried to cancel the subscription but it won't cancel , they have already collected about $50 from my account but my card has expired so they keep sending me mails of pending payments and saying my card was invaild. I really want this to stop, I didn't bargain for this, it is really disturbing. Nationwide Author: Denmark, South Carolina Festivals & Event Services: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
Juvanell skin therapy ordered skin and eye cream as trial package on internet add. gave credit card #, was billed for trial package and also another package which I did not order. very expensive! I would not have even ordered the trial if I knew I would be billed after 14 days for another shipment. I didn't have the trial products long enough to even make a decision to continue or not. They had my card# and 14 days later without my authorization charged me nearly $200 for a new shipment. Scam and criminal business! Internet Author: goose creek, Georgia Beauty Salons: Juvanell skin therapy Internet

Dec 08 2015
Anthony Hamilton, lilemicool@gmail.com, (323) 364 0197, salt.cones5@gmail.com, www.mmjonlinestore.com, (213) 290-4453, Anthony Hamilton, (336) 652-0492 This Individual took a Order and was to ship product, but when it came time to ship he wouldn't give me a tracking number for package. He then made said the package had problems shipping and that he would resend what I paid him for. He refused to refund my money that he took from me and then tried to Extort extra money from me saying that the shipping was going to cost me an extra $200. I would not send him extra money so he refused tro refund me or ship anything. Stay away from this scam artist, he will take your money. Also, this joker admitted to me that he is a SNITCH, working with LE (Law Enforcement). Stay far away from this guy. El Paso, Texas  Author: Seattle, Washington Customer: Anthony Hamilton Internet

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida

Dec 02 2015
Birch Birch Communications, Inc. used to be Globalinx Ripped me off $200 for calls not made by me Atlanta Georgia Please email me Author: Hacienda Heights, California Telephone Companies: Birch Internet

Dec 02 2015
Home Secure Solutions (830) 200-0422 they have been harassing me for months & will not stop calling me!! Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Telemarketers: Home Secure Solutions Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
Ivluxe Cream Louvella Claim they are sending trial size then terms and conditions apply, bill you in 16 day for the FULL 30 day supply, this ends up being around $200 for the total product. We tried to cancel their membership with the initial shipment notification and SURPRISE, the link didn't function. The only way to contact them is to note the phone number from your bank statement. I noted this on an add so never went to the web site to sign up for the service. STAY AWAY!! Their web sites are conspicuously absent of contact information or customer support help. I am disputing charges thru my bank/Visa, RIPOFF all the way! Texas Author: Payson, Utah Alternative Health: Ivluxe Cream Nationwide

Nov 25 2015
Encante Skin Serum Santa Ana CA Charged $200 for free eye cream for $5.95 shipping, refused to cancellation unless I pay when I disputed with Credit card Co. Santa Ana Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Encante Skin Serum Internet

Nov 21 2015
Namecheap.com Bad customer service, extra very slow response on emails, now phone number or real person to call 11400 W.Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles , CA90 LA Author: Houston, Texas Web Hosting: Namecheap.com Internet

Nov 20 2015
GE Capital Sent me email stating i was approved for a $2000 loan which i told them i only needed $1000. John Morrison at 214 884 5400 preceeded to tell me to send $200 Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: GE Capital Internet