Your Search | 1775 200 1525

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 12 2016
Marc Ching ANIMAL HOPE AND WELLNESS FOUNDATION Marc Ching Admits Losing $100,000 of donors money including $200 of mine. sherman oaks california
Author: 94600, California Non-Profit Charities: Marc Ching shermn oaks, California

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
Fitness Warehouse I have called at least 20 times to get a refund of $200 Los Angeles California Author: Michigan Weightloss Programs: Fitness Warehouse Internet

Oct 09 2016
AT&T U-verse Never received promised rewards card for $200 West Palm Beach Florida (FL) Author: Boca Raton, Florida Liars: AT&T U-verse Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
10:03 AM Online pharmacy Purchasing medicine online pharmacy was told to send $200 and receive a tracking number and next day shipment never received an email confirmation or tracking number and they are wanting 235 more dollars before they give it to me the tracking number or the ability to cancel my order for a refund Supposedly shipped out of California Western Union Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Drugstores: Internet

Oct 08 2016
Professor zamba Promise me work and then call said it was a big problem and 800 bit for me 200 to solve it Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: Professor zamba Internet
9, Report #1331979

Oct 06 2016
Crystal Springs DS Services┬«200 Eagles Landing Boulevard Lakeland, Florida 33810 refusal to refund deposit Lakeland, Florida Nationwide Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Bottled Water Delivery: Crystal Springs Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Beauty Impressions False Sample -Changed $200/month Paccoima CA Author: Columbus, Indiana Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Internet

Oct 03 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin revive. Eye rewind. After original 5.95 purchase,sent another shipment at almost $200 and phone number was disconnected when I went to discontinue. San Diego California Author: Colu,bus, Ohio Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Oct 03 2016
Revitaline Revitaline Skin Cream, Revitaline Eye Serum Beware, Trial is $5.95 and then you are autocharged monthly, $93.00 per product. Their return policy requires that you notify them 30 days before shipment in order to get any money back. By the time you realize they are charging this, you will likely have lost $200-$400 of money you cannot get back even if you return the product. It is Oct. 3 and I tried to cancel and get a refund on a shipment being sent; was told I needed to notify them in August that I did not want it. No refund. Don't give ANYONE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. If it's a sample- they HOOK YOU AND USE YOUR CARD TO BILL YOU FREELY!!! Santa Ana, CA 92799 Nationwide
Author: El Cajon, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revitaline Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Town Tire Auto Service Centers .Took my car to be repaired. What should of cost between $200 and $300. They charged me $917 Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Town Tire Auto Service Centers Gainesville, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Typical uneducated buyer Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Wendy Wendelstein Dormer Wendy Wendelstein Dormer has ripped me off of $10,000!! 30700 Russell Ranch Road Ste. 200 California BOGUS POST BY CRIMINAL Author: Spartans, Michigan Real Estate Investing: Keller Williams Westlake Village 30700 Russell Ranch Road Ste. 200, California

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany
wire transfer Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 16 2016
American Diversified Publications Told me i could make $400. after sending 200 CD cases back to them.They took $49. from me and im disabled. SIIDELL LA Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: American Diversified Publications Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 12 2016
StayblGear LLC10645 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 200-288 Phoenix, AZ 85028 Scammer in Hear of Phoenix, AZ & Internet Fraudster
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Liars: StayblGear Internet

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 06 2016
PREMIUM SEATS USA Terrible customer service, not offering the 200% money back guarantee that initially made comforting on website. webiste Internet Author: SAN YSIDRO , California Ticket Sales: PREMIUM SEATS USA Internet

Sep 04 2016
Heskamp United Container, Thayer Landauer jr AKA John Redcorn They are trying to sell shares in a company that doesn't exist, promising return of 200 million from the chinese Venice Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Blabber Mouth: Heskamp United Container Internet