Your Search | fathers choice

Aug 17 2015
Choice Home Warranty Denied my claim when my AC compressor is a warrantied item per the user agreement/contract! Edison New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 17 2015
Choice Home Warranty Home Choice Warranty I have their coverage on my appliances. My 18 month old $3600.00 Refrigerator isn't cooling properly and half the freezer is working as a freezer and the other half is cooling but not freezing. It is a double door Top and Bottom. They sent a service contractor who showed up 8in a hauling van.  Edison New Jersey Author: Homosassa,, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 12 2015
North Amrican Readers Choice Harassment by telephone regarding 8 magazines I never subscribed to El Paso Texas Author: Flat Rock, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: North Amrican Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Aug 11 2015
Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Helping Children's Fathers To Not Support Their Children Tampa Florida PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH THE SALVATION ARMY Author: Tampa, Florida Churches: Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Tampa, Florida

Aug 09 2015
Tire Choice No Integrity, Over charged, and horrible service Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice Riverview, Florida

Aug 04 2015
North Shore Auto Brokers Keith MelansonRenauto LLC dba Choice Auto BrokersChoice Auto Brokers GroupJean-Luc Ferrigno Buyers Beware-Dishonest, disreputable Ebay sellers. Don't believe a thing they say. I bought a car from Keith Melanson on Fathers Day 2015 Totally misrepresented the vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Daphne, Alabama Auto Dealers: North Shore Auto Brokers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 01 2015
Best Choice Delivery - Shleppers Moving and Storage They destroyed my life West Hollywood California I filed a police report Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Best Choice Delivery West Hollywood, California

Jul 29 2015
Movers choice moving and storage movers choice, RITA OWNER, BRIANNA (DONT KNOW TITLE) RITA IS THE OWNER SHE WILL SCAM YOU Commerce City Colorado Author: deerfield , Florida Moving Companies: Movers choice moving and storage Commerce City, Colorado

Jul 27 2015
Choice Transmissions Choice auto repair This shop is a scam. They told me that they would only charge me $450 to remove and reinstall my transmission that I had rebuilt.  Gilbert Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Choice Transmissions Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 26 2015
American Choice Van Lines Scam & Fraud California Author: California Moving Companies: American Choice Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Choice Home Warranty Deceptive Trading Practices, Lame excuses to deny claims, Profit trumps customer sat! Edison, NJ New Jersey Author: Austin, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care I took my car in for an oil change. They call me to tell me that I need front and rear brakes. Really, I just had them done 3 months ago. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Direct choice warranty services In 2007 I purchased extended warranty for my 2003 Nissan Altima for $2150. I was told that if the warranty was not used within the 5 years,$1500 would be returned to me. When I tried to contact the company for my rebate the number was for a mortuary . redding Author: Inglewood , California Auto Repair Service: Direct choice warranty services redding ,

Jul 20 2015
First Choice Emergency Room National Medical My 20 yr old daughter had a sore foot, and went to this place thinking it was like an Urgent Care, which we have used many times for a reasonable fee or charge. They do tell you that it is an Emergency Care facility - but don't tell you or give you any idea what the fees/charges will be. Aurora Colorado
Update Author: Aurora, Colorado Healthcare Centers: First Choice Emergency Room Aurora, Colorado

Jul 19 2015
Best Choice 123 Scam-Beware Internet Author: WATERTOWN, Tennessee Loans: Best Choice 123 Internet

Jul 18 2015
Elite Company Elite Company ServicesPremier Choice Processing Suspicious behavior Phoenix Arizona Author: West Seneca, New York Investment Brokers: Elite Company Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 12 2015
Best Choice Products They will take your money, lie continuously about shipping, but never ship it! 10955 Arrow Route #103, Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet Author: Heber, Utah Landscaping: Best Choice Products Internet

Jul 11 2015
First Choice Capital Resources Installement Loans Internet Author: Dayton, Texas Loans: First Choice Capital Resources Internet

Jul 10 2015
Right Choice Transfer many subcontract companies asccoiated with this company Does not live up to contract signed with holds funds given to them and not preform to contract Torrance, California Author: Pound, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Right Choice Transfer Torrance, , California

Jul 09 2015
Kevin Hart Choice Generators Paid deposit, didn't install generator Beecher Illinois What a crook Author: Illinois Builders & Contractors: Kevin Hart Beecher, Illinois

Jul 08 2015
First Choice Walk-In Medical Care GROSS MEDICAL OVERBILLING--BLATANT MEDICAL FRAUD Bayside New York Author: Bayside, New York Clinics: First Choice Walk-In Medical Care Bayside, New York

Jul 07 2015
First choice emergency room  $616.000 to put a plaster on my big toe Richardson Texas What do you expect?? Author: Dallas, Texas Nursing Homes: First choice emergency room Richardson, Texas

Jul 07 2015
Hollywood Glam Consignment Dejanique Hodges Hollywood Glam Comsignment is a fraud. I never recieved my money after she agreed to refund me for a Chanel Bag after lying saying the seller Fathers died and that the seller had to rush to go out of the country.  Houston Texas
She Sold me the same handbag Author: Warren, Michigan Personal Services: Hollywood Glam Consignment Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2015
choice one communications of maine choice one threating phone calls biddeford Maine Author: aubunrdane, Florida Credit Card Fraud: choice one communications of maine biddeford, Maine

Jul 04 2015
Tire Choice - Boynton Beach Jim Foster Misrepresentation of Price and Unprofessional Behavior Boynton Beach Florida No question that it is a deceptive billing practice Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice - Boynton Beach Boynton Beach, Florida