Your Search | fbi

Sep 23 2015
Don Myers FBI Private Investigator Don Myers10-4 PI Private Investigations Scammer! Don Myers Doubled my fee at the end without my authorization for additional work done! Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Private Investigators: Don Myers FBI Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

27, Report #1197918

Sep 10 2015
Just Seychelles Vacations David Lemmons OWNER BEWARE OF JUST SEYCHELLES VACATIONS OWNED BY DAVID LEMMONS THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND RAIDED BY THE FBI LAS VEGAS Nationwide Dave Lemmons is now targeting businesses! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Agencies: Just Seychelles Vacations David Lemmons Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
secured solutions services Trevor McKinley mortgage mocification fraud Los Angeles California please email me Author: plano, Texas Loan Modification: secured solutions services Los Angeles , California

Sep 01 2015
Real Estate Law Center PC Erikson Davis, Erikson Davis Attorney, Erikson Davis esq, http://www.losangelesforeclosuredefenselaw.com, lenderlawlitigation.com FRAUD, MASSIVE FRAUD, SCAM, LIARS, THIEVES, CRIMINALS, FBI INVESTIGATION Los Angeles California
The reason you contacted the firm Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Aug 05 2015
Designer furniture brokers inc - scott lynn Scott Lynn FBI, police, and Secretary of State complaints have all been filed. Lincolnwood il Internet rebuttal rude customer Author: Oak forest , Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Designer furniture brokers inc - scott lynn Internet

Jul 30 2015
ShrinkWrap Alison Roth BUYER BEWARE! DESPITE RIPPING ME OFF TO THE TUNE OF 7,000.00 ALISON ROTH CONTINUES TO MAINTAIN THAT SHE CAN CREATE WEBSITES THAT WILL DRIVE CLIENTS TO YOUR WEBSITE. SHE TALKS A GOOD GAME BUT WHEN IT IS TIME TO PROVIDE THE ACTUAL WEBSITE, SHE DISAPPERS . I KNOW OF ONE OTHER PERSON THAT FELL FOR THE SAME. I AM FLABBERGASTED THAT HER WEBSITE IS STILL UP AND SHE CONTINUES TO CLAIM SHE CAN PROVIDE SERVICES. LOOK OUT, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I AM CURRENTLY CONSIDERING CONTACTING THE FBI BECAUSE WHAT SHE DID CONSTITUTES FRAUD!!!!! Internet Author: malibu, California Websites: ShrinkWrap Internet

Jul 21 2015
Nationstar Mortgage Loan modification fraud. Coppell Texas FBI help you Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Nationstar Mortgage Coppell, Texas

Jul 18 2015
IVERSON DENTAL LABS iversondental-labs.comiverson dental laboratories IVERSON DENTAL LABORATORIES IS A FRAUD FBI MOST WANTED FRAUD 11 MILLION DOLLARS Iversondental-labs.com reached out to me for google ppc marketing, social media marketing, team management, website editing and development I worked very hard 40 hours a week for the company for 5 months. Iversondental-labs.com ( Travis Iverson owner ) after 5 months of satisfied work iversondental-labs paid me by AMX to my paypal account for each. Beginning of each month to continue the services. I have over 200 pages of documentation of each work and email confirmations. After all details were transferred over for jobs completed 4 weeks later I get disputed for all charges to my paypal account for $8500 dollars two weeks before the expiration date of terms and conditions of paypal and AMX. March Air Reserve Base California
Iverson Dental Labs Author: Queens, New York Dental Services: IVERSON DENTAL LABS March Air Reserve Base, California

Jul 15 2015
WTS E ticket I tried to place an order through them. After two tries and it kept telling me my card number was invalid. They told me they were monitoring my IP address and were laying information to the FBI about me being a cyber thief.Not sure Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Internet Fraud: WTS E ticket Internet

Jul 08 2015
wall street venture capital FBI Charge case due to fraud/scam on wall street venture capital(wsvc)  New York New York Author: 대구, Alabama Medical Supplies: wall street venture capital New York, New York

Jul 06 2015
Pulchritude Solution Roland Joshep company will present as medical equipment sales via a fake website and then request payment.After payment will dissapear even though the bank can confirm the amount has been credtied to the company's accunt. Warning! The company is under investigation from FBI and Interpol. Jakarta Indonesia Author: Lafayette, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Pulchritude Solution Internet

37, Report #1198311

Jun 30 2015
Brian salle Brian soleil Is now using Brian and Karen Soleil. They are currently running the same scam but calling the yachts and websites boat drinks. They are also involved in operating guana marina village in gauna cay, abacus Bahamas. I'll be passing along all info to fbi. the shysters are now going by Brian and Karen Soleil guana cat aback Bahamas Nationwide Legal Notice Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: Brian salle Brian soleil Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
capital cash rip off, fake and the are fbi agent. They dont get you funding the are out to get you. Nationwide Mark Author: North , California Blabber Mouth: capitalcash Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
ACE INC ace-collections, Ace Cash Services Effort to Perpetrate Fraud and Extort Funds Threatening to Inform FBI, FTC, big leagl trouble, etc Internet Author: Murrieta, California Collection Agencies: ACE INC Internet

Jun 04 2015
AAA Japanese Imports, Inc. Being investigated by FBI, Houston, Texas Great job to the reporter, writer and Texas Government. Author: Diamond Bar, California Auto Parts: AAA Japanese Imports, Inc. Houston, Texas

Jun 01 2015
Lighting Exchange COMPLETE SCAM - FBI NOTIFIED Baltimore Maryland Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lighting Exchange

May 27 2015
(((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE))) ~ Crystal Cox Alleges (((REDACTED))) Violated Bankruptcy Code ~ (((REDACTED))) Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox FILES Attorney General, DOJ, FBI, IRS Complaint Against (((REDACTED))) of (((REDACTED))) for his actions in the (((REDACTED))) Bankruptcy. Author: Business Consulting: (((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE)))

May 20 2015
VO Financial VO Group  VO Financial Scam  All Top Officers Arrested by FBI for Fraud Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
VO group and VO financial ARE the same Author: MT Jullien, Tennessee Telemarketers: VO Financial Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

May 11 2015
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
GEORGE SEMEIL STILL ATTACKING RALPH SANDERS THE AUTHOR OF BREAK LOOSE AND HALFTIME HUSTLER. WILL THIS SICK MAN EVER STOP . FBI PLEASE HELP CATCH THIS MAN FROM HARMING OTHERS AND HIMSELF!!!! Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

May 04 2015
Allison McAllister Con woman,liar, theif, disease carring individual, wanted by the FBI for questioning in scams & fraud, frequents strip clubs austin, Texas Author: San Marcos, Texas Allison McAllister austin, Texas

Apr 15 2015
Med2shop These thieves told me they were in California. They told me evertything I was doing was legal/ I spent $1800 sent to Western Union. They never sent the meds. I think I will contact the FBI Rip-off thieves Internet Author: Wilbraham, Massachusetts Drugstores: Med2shop Internet

Mar 18 2015
Sleep Institute of Utah Jeanette Robbins Jeanette Robbins is a crook and has not paid her employees and is being investigated by the FBI Salt Lake City Utah
refused to pay Author: Orem, Utah Clinics: Sleep Institute of Utah 5323 Woodrow St, Utah

Mar 18 2015
IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON I received a call this morning form a katrina cole from the IRS with a fake IRS badge number and case number stating that there was a warrant for my arresst and acusing me of violating several laws and IRS tax codes. I was questioned and asked if I admit that I broke the law and also told that the call was being recorded and several parties were listening in to include the FBI and dept of homeland security. The caller had an asian accent possibly from India or pakistan. The caller knew my home address and my spouse name. A transcript of what the call was like that applies almost exactly until page 5 can be found here.http://www.pindropsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IRS_CompleteCall_Transcript.pdf. The call was terrifying for the first 5 minustes until I realized it was scam. CHICAGO Illinois Author: El Paso, Texas Federal Government: IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON CHICAGO, Illinois

Mar 14 2015
Megamillions FBI, Jacob Myers Law Firm Phone call saying I won Megamillions prize Michael Thompson name used Author: Chouteau, Oklahoma Federal Government: Megamillions

Mar 13 2015
Ace cash advance Aaron Hernandez and Ace cash services well they sending me emails about i owe this company money and the FBI is involved and they is taking me to court and i will end up paying over 4,000 dollars when they is finish with me Miami Florida
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Ace cash advance Miami , Florida