Your Search | fbk products

Jul 10 2014
Hornet Wind Turbines Pyramid Thermodyne Systems Scorpion Rip off, false advertising, rude, dishonest , unethical, thief Internet Author: Alabama Building Products: Hornet Wind Turbines Internet

Jul 10 2014
Hornet Wind Turbines Pyramid Wind Turbine windgenerator.org Fraud rip off 1600 watt advertised lawn ornament Quartz Hill California Author: Bradenton, Florida Building Products: Hornet Wind Turbines Quartz Hill, California

Jul 10 2014
mylife.net mylife.net is a ripoff! I cancel my membership with them because they are ripping off people. I have been emailing them but they are not responding back to me. First of all I ordered products which I did not receive and I already got charged for it. I asked for a refund and no one got back to me. The second thing is I purchased convention tickets to attend in November of 2014 in California. I found out there is NO CONVENTION at that hotel they say they were going to have it at. I also asked for a refund for my ticket that I purchase for that event. Again NO RESPONSE Tamp Florida Author: Aiea, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: mylife.net Tampa, Florida

Jul 09 2014
American Multi Trade, Inc Hott Products, Video For Less, Inc, Moris Abdelsayed, Morris Abdelsayed scum, scam, con, liar, thief, sleaze, filth, deceit, malicious, illegal, unlawful, fraud, forgery, false, fake, steal, lie, corrupt, breach, harass, violent, gangster, identity theft, fake documents Chatsworth California
Author: los angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: American Multi Trade, Inc Chatsworth, California

Jul 09 2014
BG Products Warranty Is Bogus Dont Use It Wichita, Kansas Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Oil Companies: BG Products Wichita, Kansas

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
BabyEarth Baby Earth Bait and Switch Texas Internet Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Baby Products: BabyEarth Internet

Jul 09 2014
Architectural Depot Won't process items damaged in shipping. Brea California Author: Georgia Building Products: Architectural Depot Brea, California

Jul 08 2014
Fashion Lanes Great Line of Products Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Fashion Lanes Los Angeles, California

Jul 08 2014
Silktex LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Silktex LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Silktex LLC implemented strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focusing on green productions strategies. San Pedro California, Manila, Philipiness, Hang Zhou, China *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Silktex LLC pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Silktex, LLC. Silktex, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Producers: SilkTex LLC/Zane Giles Los Angeles, California

Jul 08 2014
IMX Products George Ward and Mike Noel BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SCAM INTERNET MARKETING COMPANY - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! Tempe Arizona Author: Palatine, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: IMX Products Tempe, Arizona

Jul 08 2014
SimpleFloors CFS Corporation 25-year warranty not honored and floor finish failes Nationwide
Author: Burlingame, California Building Products: SimpleFloors Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Repsneakers.ru Amy Simpson Scam, bad products,dont pay with western union ir credit card Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: Repsneakers.ru Internet

Jul 08 2014
Heinl Brothers, Inc. Dishonest About How They Were Painting the House! St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Building Products: Heinl Brothers, Inc. St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Flexable Hose Tristar Products,inc Because I did not purchase product from website there is no warranty. First time I used hose it burst. Wellington Connecticut Author: Coral Springs, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Flexable Hose Wellington, Connecticut

Jul 08 2014
bad monkey botanicals The company have not sent me my products and do not respond to email Tacoma, WA 98448 Internet Author: Gothenburg-Sweden, Alabama Home HealthCare: bad monkey botanicals Internet

Jul 08 2014
Hairsisters Beware of purchasing from Hairsisters--They aren't responsible for anything if your shipment never arrives Niles Illinois Author: Los Angeles , California Beauty Products: Hairsisters Niles, Illinois

Jul 07 2014
Hach Enviromental HACH SELLING LOT OF PRODUCTS HAS SPKIKY VELOCITY READINGS ON FLODAR, FL 900, SC 200. DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS AND IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE Loveland Colorado Author: Birmingham, Alabama Employers: Hach Enviromental Loveland, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Free Treasure Chest dailybreadgivers.com Although they say this isn't MLM, it is a pyramid scheme no actual work, and no products to sell. You are just getting people to sign up for one free offer and do the same, (rinse, repeat). internet Author: , Internet Work at Home Business: Free Treasure Chest Internet

Jul 07 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
ThorWorks Industries, Inc. JET COAT SealBest ThorWorks makes a roofing product that simply does not work They refuse to provide replacement or refunds. Sandusky, Oh Ohio Author: canton, Ohio Building Products: ThorWorks Industries, Inc. Sandusky, Oh, Select State/Province

Jul 06 2014
Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Dead Sea Products Today I permitted an individual working for Deep Sea Cosmetics to remove my makeup & apply a colagen based eye cream to my face. When I told him that I would not be making a purchase, he said that he had to remove it then. He took a wet cloth & removed the cream. As I walked away I felt my skin drying very quickly. My daughter looked at me & stated that there was a white crust on my face where he had applied water. I went to the bathroom & had to remove this crust with my finger nail. The employee had applied salt water to my face out of spite for not purchasing his product after his lengthy sales pitch. I went back & let him know how cruel it was to do that to anyone. I also let the unsuspecting next victim know what he had done to me. I hope that she did not have salt water applied to her fce as well. Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Beauty Salons: Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 05 2014
Madperfume.com or Hottperfume.com Fraudulent Perfume & Company - Won't Return $ New Rochelle New York Author: Lynnwood , Washington Beauty Products: Madperfume.com Internet

Jul 05 2014
Four Paws Products Reabte address invalid. Request gets returned in the mail hauppauge New York Author: colchester, Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Rebates: Four Paws Products hauppauge, New York

Jul 04 2014
Syder International Fze Manufacturer took money, never sent the promised products, never issued the promised refund, and disappeared. Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Author: Vienna, Virginia Manufacturers: Syder International Fze Internet