Your Search | fbk products

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet

Jul 20 2016
Cotton Heritage Roochi Traders Terrible Products, SweatShops, Owner Dishonest, Size Issues, Garment Bleeding LOS ANGELES, City Of Commere, New York California Author: long beach, California Clothing Stores: Cotton Heritage City of Commerce, California

Jul 20 2016
Essential Beauty Now Essential Beauty and Health Now Deceptive and Fraudulent Scammers San Diego California Author: Texas Beauty Products: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

29, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 19 2016
Jason Yang from Shenzhen Luckycloud Technology Co., Ltd. AlinewBuy Scam Shenzhen Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Jason Yang from Shenzhen Luckycloud Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jul 19 2016
LeJeune RevitaRX or Premium Beauty Products Company run by immigrants who cannot write good English but are experts in scams Los Angeles California Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Beauty Salons: LeJeune Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Louvella Inna Victoria Modern Media Group Calculated deception. Run-around. Impossible to reach by phone or by link to cancel. Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Louvella Internet

Jul 19 2016
Demure skin Perfect Supplements LTD Scam Internet Author: Lebanon, Illinois Beauty Products: Demure skin Internet

Jul 19 2016
Adore Cosmetics Adore Organic Inc., Adore Organic Skincare Adore, SCAM, Rip off, High Pressure Sales, No Refund never mentioned, Products are fake Miami Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Adore Cosmetics Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Charged me for products I had Cancelled - and they sent anyway and would NOT Refund me!! San Diego California Author: Trinidad , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego , California

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 19 2016
Milk Embroidery Did not send us our products (3 months and counting) or give us a refund City of Downey California Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Milk Embroidery City of Downey, California

Jul 19 2016
Repeat the Heat I bought four of these at a bridal showcase. I specifically asked the salesman if the material inside the the pouch returns to gel state on its own because I was buying two of these for my grandmother who has terrible arthritis.Dania FL Author: Palm City, Florida Beauty Products: Repeat the Heat

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Home Depot Thomasville cabinets Pealing fading junk,fraud Holiday, florida Nationwide Author: Palm harbor , Florida Building Products: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
I'm So Country Never received my products that I paid for. Internet Author: Washington, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: I'm So Country Internet

Jul 18 2016
Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com farm house paint Defective products - horrible customer service - owner laughs on phone - Nationwide Author: Florida Home & Garden Stores: Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
writerslife.org Writer's LifeMary MastersonTy Cohen As i have read they did to others they didn't provide services/products as described and keep billing me every month even though I have been told I will not be billed again. now I have to get a new debit card to prevent them from stealing from me! Internet Author: Naples, Florida Trade Schools: writerslife.org Internet

Jul 17 2016
Septic savior Jon Thau. Gary Kranz ( former FBK I quit two weeks ago as they have poor business practices taking advantage of old people . Also a man named Gary Kranz is some how envolved you van look him up on google Gary KRanx and FBK which was shut down for I,I gal business practices. Boca raton Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Correctional Facilities: Septic savior Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir. & the company selling the product is called Healthy Mini Market Deceptive selling of products. False Advertising, Banking Fraud and Theft Santa Ana CA Update 7/18/16 My Banks response Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Skin Noir Internet

Jul 16 2016
Incenseamazon.com Payment went to Edwin reyes I order a fair few products was charged and received involve but no goods ever came New york New york Author: Stafford, Alabama Tobacco Companies: Incenseamazon.com New york,

Jul 16 2016
Faux Panel FauxColumns.com FauxWoodBeams.com Dishonest Business Dear Park New York Author: Houston, Texas Building Products: Faux Panel Dear Park, New York

Jul 16 2016
Beauty Care Products Vitaemar Ordered a trial offer of a product for shipping cost, but saw a charge for $93.59 from Vitaemar on my account several weeks later. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jefferson, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Florida