FBK PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fbk products
There may be more specific results for "fbk products"
For more specific results for "fbk products"
Showing 26-50 of 31,439 Found Reports For more specific results for "fbk products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Cobra Firearms of Utah, Cobra pistols, Cobra Firearms, Cobra enterprises of Utah selling faulty, unusable, potentially dangerous products with no response to address issues Salt Lake City Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Guns & Ranges: Cobra Firearms of Utah Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
Envato Market Themeforest Products that do not work, and services unrendered. Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Envato Market Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Tomtop Poor customer and technical support. Does not stand behind their products they sell China wholesale Internet Author: Eastlake, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Tomtop Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wellness CBD, Albert FRAUD; duped like all the rest. Same story, free sample then billed credit card for additonal products. Utah is on the credit card billing Internet Author: California Alternative Health: Wellness CBD Internet

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Edens Garden Dazzle Beauty Skin Care Tan Solution Duped by Joanna Gaines Skin Care Anti-Aging Creme Products North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fullerton, California Credit Card Fraud: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Glitter and Glam RIP OFF/SCAM!!!! Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Beauty Products: Glitter and Glam Internet

Oct 08 2017
Best Nutra Group LLC Way over charged my account for products that were suppose to be $5.95 for shipping and handle  Stranton, California Author: Forestville, California Beauty Salons: Best Nutra Group LLC Internet

Oct 08 2017
Jody's Secret Fraudulent company - Charged credit card but failed to send products as described Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret , Illinois

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Vina, Catherine Johnson Company scammed me, took my money, never sent item I ordered and paid for. Internet
Author: Whitestone, New York Beauty Products: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair steamer from this company and was charged 49.97 and never received my merchandise. I received a conformation number stating my shipment was on the way and never received it . Went back to the site and now company is no longer available what the heck, I want my money back they took out of my account. Find theses crooks. Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 07 2017
Visalia Skin Care They charged my bank account with 89 .00 for a free trail with out my outorization Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Oct 07 2017
Guru sales Took my money without giving me my product. Internet
Author: Coahoma, Texas Beauty Products: Guru sales Internet

Oct 07 2017
Beaute-Lift Do NOT buy the products. When I ordered these products online, I was not told I must cancel after doing the “14 days trial” and that I agree on Term and condition. It showed that I am going to pay for free samples and I did just that. I have tried stuff Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Beaute-Lift Internet

Oct 07 2017
Tophatter Bidding website for what appears to be class products Internet Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tophatter Internet

Oct 07 2017
DHgate Flip_Zone Seller I ordered a dress. When I recieved it it was the wrong color and nothing like the picture. It had in the discription that it would have beading. It had very cheap sequins instead and cheap material. I have been trying for about a month to get in contact with them. They sent me a necklace but refuse to actually speak to me. And don’t bother with their customer service as they also don’t give a crap about you. DONT BUY ANYTHING FOR THIS RIP OFF OF A WEBSITE or you will just be out Money with crappy products Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Clothing Stores: DHgate Flip_Zone Seller Internet

Oct 07 2017
AMA Bella Allure Skin Cream I ordered a sample. Got sample.They signed me for a monthly subscription. Charged me. Never got other products Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Skin Care: Allure Skin Cream Internet

Oct 06 2017
Elly’s World I purchased a steam flat iron from them off of Facebook in early July, they said that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive it, well I tried to track it with the number that they gave me and it no longer exist Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Beauty Products: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 06 2017
Associated Materials Alpine Windows, Alside windows They refuse to honor their lifetime window warranty Cuyahoga Falls Nationwide, Ohio Author: Camas, Washington Building Products: Associated Materials Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
Elly's World facebook ad for Elly's World steam hair straightener Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 06 2017
Pure diet products They charged me $79 for something I didn’t order Internet Author: Perkins, Oklahoma Drugstores: Diet pure Internet

Oct 06 2017
Coastal Marine Gangways -custom Justin Jeffers is a crook and con artist. Don't trust anything he says Phoenix AZ Justin is a liar and crook Author: Discovery bay, California Building Products: Coastal Marine Gangways -custom PHX, AZ

Elly’s World Sold fake hair straighteners to scam money Internet