Your Search | fcnb card processing center speigel

Jun 27 2016
Roberts Auto Group Roberts Auto Center Pryor Deceptive In house financing tactics Pryor Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Roberts Auto Group Pryor, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2016
VEDC (Valley Economic Development Center) Black Owned Business Owners Continue To Have Negative Experiences With VEDC Van Nuys California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: VEDC Van Nuys , California

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER entity number- CA3751893whitehouse.gov STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION AND PAYMENT REDUCTION PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: ADDISON, Texas Loans: CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER IRVINE, California

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
201 construction Charged card and never looked back Chattanooga, or Dalton Ga or Tn
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: 201 contructruction TN

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 26 2016
Giveaway Auto Sales DISHONEST LIARS!! SCAMMERS! SHADY!! pinellas park Florida Listen Jim.... Author: sun city center, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Auto Sales pinellas park, Florida

Target free 5.00 gift card for purchasing product. Nationwide
Fourth Grade Math... Author: lakewood, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

18, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

21, Report #1312027

Jun 25 2016
Butler Rose Jameson associates received letter and document stating I won $3,900,000. Wanted $20 for processing Babylon New York An Obvious Scam Author: Archdale, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Butler Rose Jameson associates Babylon , New York

Jun 25 2016
Integrity driving tests She failed my sons driving test , gave him 40 points for being to cautios Hudsonville michigan Author: Byron center, Michigan Driving instruction: Integrity driving tests Hudsonville mi,

Jun 25 2016
ASG Threatening to be arrested for fraud for a supposed credit card from 2006 Livermore Colorado Author: Livermore, Colorado Collection Agencies: ASG Livermore, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maƤm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide