Your Search | fcnb card processing center speigel

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kidd chief clothing Created a bogus website and took my money off my card and never got product Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Kidd chief clothing Internet

Jul 13 2014
Rosegal fake dress website fooled me and charged my credit card for a product il never get! Internet
Author: New Bern, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Rosegal Internet

Jul 13 2014
ccbill eu ccbill Fraud and unauthorized charges nationwide arizona Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ccbill eu Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
lunar sleep charged 84.99 on debit card after trial internet Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Alternative Health: lunar sleep Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 13 2014
Boston Cosmetic Center Dr Edwin Ishoo Performed Hi Def Vaser Lipo and I never saw him again Boston Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Mental Institutions: Boston Cosmetic Center Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Dr James L Benoit MD Fullerton California Author: Miami, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Fullerton, California

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas Author: Granada Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Impact Payststem Impactpays DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEE KARAWADRA OR IMPACT PAYSYSTEMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Impact Payststem Internet

Jul 12 2014
Black DIamond Black Diamond Skin Serum is a SCAM, auto-ships $100 charge in 14 days Black Diamond Skin Scam auto-shipped and charged $194 to card without approval in 45 day period Lutz Florida Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Black DIamond Lutz, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Bob Rebok Bob continue to bill credit card after account was cancelled Aromas Internet Author: Aromas, California Adult Web Sites: Bob Rebok Internet

Jul 12 2014
Code 3 Tactical Website Declines Your Card Then Charges It Madison, Wisconsin Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: Code 3 Tactical Internet

Jul 12 2014
GLD MYSCORE BILLED ME 29.95 using my visa card automatic payment Internet TN Author: Round Rock, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: GLD MYSCORE Internet

Jul 12 2014
Meredith Corporation Unauthorized use of Debit Card Des Moines Iowa Author: Southfield, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: Meredith Corporation Des Moines, Iowa

Jul 12 2014
Yancey, LLC Scott YanceyAimee YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE Yancey eventsEvTech MediaAll credit card fraud experts,in my opinion Scott yancey ripoff seminars Utah Nationwide Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey, LLC Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
mylife.net Charged Debit Card , Blocked my website after Charging Card, Never Sent Product Ordered, SCAM! Tampa Florida
Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Multi-Level Marketing: mylife.net Tampa , Florida

Jul 11 2014
ebook pro The internet Marketing center ebookpro...just say No Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: ebook pro Internet

Jul 11 2014
Dreamstime Charged my card three times without my permission. Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Dreamstime Internet

Jul 11 2014
SKIN HD Spector Marketing Inc. Credit Card Fraud - Desceptive Practice of facial cream Santa Ana Calif. Nationwide Author: Pekin, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SKIN HD Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Fling Black Book Read the fine print dating site offer 2 days for a dollar if you don't cancell in two days they charge 39.95 to your card internet Internet Author: Euclid, Alabama Landscape Companies: Fling Internet

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide