Your Search | fcnb first consumer's national bank

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
First Team Real Estate Realtor.com Misrepresents the Leads they sell! Westlake Village California Happy to Review Account Author: Laguna Niguel, California Advertising / Deceptive: Realtor.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
First Cash Advance Scam Thieves Internet Author: New York Online banking: First Cash Advance Internet

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
Synchrony Bank GE Capital False Advertising and they don't care about consumer. Atlanta Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: North Hollywood, California Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
skinnoir eyenoir I was scammed out of $89.95 each taken out of my bank account. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: spfld, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: skinnoir eyenoir Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Avenue deceptive website, wont take returns back, customer does not come first here Internet Author: greer, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Avenue Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California