FCNB BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fcnb bank
There may be more specific results for "fcnb bank"
For more specific results for "fcnb bank"
Showing 26-50 of 46,503 Found Reports For more specific results for "fcnb bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
TravvelPlus.com Billing my bank acct. monthly since December of 2016 for a service I have not received. I am a recent widow and regretfully did not catch this charge till today. I have no city address, a phone number Nationwide but my acct shows CT Author: Lady Lake, Florida Airline Companies: TravvelPlus.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 12 2017
Island vacation cruises Refund of money raken out of my bank account was not refunded Altamonte springs Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Cruises: Island vacation cruises Altamonte springs, Florida

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
Meta bank, net spend, Net spend pre-paid visa Buyer beware Austin Texas Author: Ft lauderdale, Florida Banks: Meta bank net spend Austin, Texas

May 11 2017
Skin Royale Charge my bank account $190.00 without my permission Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 11 2017
Wood & huston bank Froze my bank account for suspicious activity without my knowledge and now they wont lift the hold Marshall Missouri Author: Marshall, Missouri Banks: Wood & huston bank Marshall, Missouri

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
Elect productions Aleksandr sharapovaAlexander Gonzales Rafael Benjamin micheal blue Promise of a chauffeur position and sent bank check for $4890 for attire and to get teir company car from a ship to pick up their ceo in San antonio CA Internet Author: Camden, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Elect productions Internet

May 10 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Removed $79.95 from my bank account without my knowledge. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Santander consumer USA and bank Santander bank I'm gonna keep these dogs are there Extremely high interests rate Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Santander consumer USA and bank Internet

May 10 2017
Sociallity no individuals mentioned on website Sociallity bank account thieves taking money from your account without your permission or knowlege Internet nationawide Author: Roebuck, South Carolina Doctors: Sociallity Internet

May 09 2017
Global client solutions Withdrew from my bank account I don't know who they are Internet Author: RIDGEWAY, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global client solutions Internet

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 09 2017
vintonauto suzanne hagler found a motor home,fantastic deal,price was right,pictures were very good,set up on their site to transfer money to the chase bank in miami fl Internet florida Author: st james city, Florida RV Dealers: vintonauto Internet

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

48, Report #1372058

May 08 2017
AMAZON AND SYNCHRONY BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Services: AMAZON AND SYNCHRONY BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE Nationwide

49, Report #1372035

May 08 2017
Credit One Bank Sherman Financial Group LLC Robert DeJong Deceptive Marketing, Exhorbitant Credit Card Fees, Created Account and Never Sent Card Yet Billed for $75 Annual Fee Las Vegas Nevada Author: Des Moines, Iowa Banks: CreditOne Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

50, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet