Your Search | fcnb card processing center

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Footstepsdrawingnear.com rip off website shanghai, china Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Credit Card Fraud: Footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
DNA Diagnostics Center  scammed Rocky Mount Virginia Author: Rocky Mount, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: DNA Diagnostics Center Rocky Mount, Virginia

Jan 19 2017
Fun Times Travel Packed with Processing Fees and Additional Charges Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: SACRAMENTO, California Travel Agencies: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
Purecell and Dermasoft Crystal Beauty and Attractskin Big Ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Purecell and Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Cruel Zoo: Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale SWCC - Linda Searles : Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Miami, Dist of Columbia Animal Abuse: S'outhwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Inmar rebate center 2nd rebate to be refused Del Rio Texas Need Additional Information Author: Marion, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Inmar rebate center Internet

Jan 17 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Sam Adams $5 Rebate Denied Incorrectly Del Rio Texas Need Additional Information Author: Sterling, Virginia Supermarkets: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jan 17 2017
Neiras Collision Center, Neiras, Sam Neira, Sam Neira Jr. CUSTOMER BEWARE Neiras Collision Center Bakersfield California
Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Repair Service: Neiras Collision Center Bakersfield, California

Jan 16 2017
Lcdh Hamburg Germany Christoph Wolters Charges credit card but doesn't ship in stock order Hamburg, Germany Internet Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Lcdh Hamburg Germany Internet

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Customer Service Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas