Your Search | fcnb card processing center

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado credit card use Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 01 2016
PureBodyElite PureGarciniaElite I cancelled after the free trial and than I found out they took 87 dollars off my debit card Santa Ana California Author: ESTACADA, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite Santa Ana, California

WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
CABINS OF GATLINBURG WE WERE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES WHEN THERE NONE!!! GATLINBURG Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: CABINS OF GATLINBURG GATLINBURG, Tennessee

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Square credit card processing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Square credit card processing Internet

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Order was not received. No tracking number. No return of email sent. Charged my card. Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Satin Youth Divine Skin Solution, Satin Youth Cream Credit card charged for product I didn't agree to, only bought a sample.Promised a refund, and never received it! Internet Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Satin Youth Internet

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia