FCNB CMS SPIEGEL CARD PROCESSING CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fcnb cms spiegel card processing center
There may be more specific results for "fcnb cms spiegel card processing center"
For more specific results for "fcnb cms spiegel card processing center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
The Sales Guru I purchased from the sales guru ad in Facebook, August 23, 2017 for a Tyme Iron. I have emailed them inquiries and still to no avail have I received my order! They charged my credit card account $54.97. Internet
Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Sales Guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
NORTON SYMANTEC UNAJUTHORISED CREDIT CARD CHARGE Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 15 2017
Sears Auto Center Sears Holding, Sears and Roebuck Ruined my car and stole my tools Boca Rtaon Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Sears Auto Center Boca Rtaon, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
winzip support driver driver update service Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: winzip Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Allumiere Nova Skin Sciences LTD40 They are going to charge my card for $106.00 after I already paid for the trial Newark Delaware
Author: Florence, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiere Newark, Delaware

Oct 14 2017
New Age Cosmetics New Age Distribution Center Bait and Switch Scam Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: New Age Cosmetics Tempe, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Bllatrx*nuagelife, Diet supplements, pure cbd Stealing credit card info Las Vegas Internet Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Bllatrx*nuagelife Internet

Oct 14 2017
Seaward Pay Tony Rivera Took My Money and Did Not Perform the services, Do Not Trust This Person Florida Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Seaward Pay Internet

Oct 14 2017
Avilyle Dermarelift 8 They took 98 71 out of my netspend account without my consent. I didnt even order it i had to cancel that debit card and get another one because i was scared they would do it again Internet Author: Sardis, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Avilyle Dermarelift 8 Internet

Oct 13 2017
Personalloansandcredit.com Gave me a code, picked and amount, processing fee required Internet Author: Crandall, Georgia Credit Services: Personalloansandcredit.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
lumidaire face cream,po box 25380,santa ana california 92799-5380 order trial face and eye cream for $4.95 and eye for 3.95.they billed my credit card for the bill and two weeks later charge my credit card for 89.77 and 89.71 for the creams .I filed a complaint with my credit card company two weeks ago and they are looking into to it and will have my account credit for it until the investigate.Me while a week later i receive more face and eye cream that i did not order.I'm sending it back by return to sender and see what happens.I have looked up to see if anybody else had this problem and it is wide spread and if you call to have them cancell anything that you did not order, the will charge you a 75.00 cancellation fee.This has got to be illigal. po box 25380 santa ana california 92799-5380 internet Author: sasakwa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: lumidaire face cream. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unirush rapid paycard Took my money Ohio Cincinnati Author: Columbus, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Unirush rapid paycard Internet