Your Search | fcnb cms spiegel card processing center

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
ProudToBeAHairStylist No Human Contact Available Florida Author: Kimberling City, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: ProudToBeAHairStylist Internet

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Chime Bank Chime Card The worst Prepaid card EVER!!!! on-line based Internet Author: Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chime Bank Internet

Sep 19 2016
Rare Breed Jason Phipps and Tori Thorpe Please saty away from this So called Breeder Sacramento Nationwide
This complaint is from a Scam artist Author: LA, California Credit Card Fraud: Rare Breed Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
DIY Transport DIY transport is a complete scam, the moment you give them your credit card they'll take money out without telling you. When you ask for refund they'll ask u to email them knowing they will never respond back. I regret losing my money to this scam company, It needs to be shut down so that other people don't end losing their money. OHIO Nationwide Author: Albany, New York Auto Shipping Companies: DIY Transport Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care extendpethealth.commypetsuperfood.com Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 17 2016
7-11 7 Eleven Credit Card theft, credit card duplicating San Bruno California Author: San Bruno, California Credit Card Fraud: 7-11 7 Eleven San Bruno, California

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 17 2016
AMERICAN LEISURE How do they keep getting away w this? Class Action? Charged Credit Card $389 w/o Authorization but even Discover could not get it back! Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Places & Information: AMERICAN LEISURE Internet

Sep 17 2016
Auto Shipping Today LLC,/Transportation King and Logistics LLC Took my money and never provided the service I thought it was California, Bakersfield? Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Auto Shipping Today LLC,/Transportation King and Logistics LLC Internet

Sep 16 2016
JOMASHOP Approved a Debit Card purchase for a person whom did not have authorization or card in possesion New York New York Comments Author: Pasadena, Maryland Jewelry Stores: JOMASHOP New York, New York

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM

Sep 16 2016
WEX Fleet Extreem late charge fees Portland, ME Nationwide Author: North Hampton, New Hampshire Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WEX Fleet Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capellan pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 16 2016
Amex Bluebird Amex Bluebird thru Walmart Closed my account because I reported fraudalent charges on my card! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Queen City, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Amex Bluebird Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut Fraudulent charges to my card Pittsburg Kansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Pittsburg , Kansas

Sep 16 2016
Netspend Avoid this company. They will dictate what you use your card for, and how much you use it. They will close your account and keep your money. With no explanation whatsoever. And there's nothing you can do about it. Do you really want to be told what you can spend your hard earned money on? I think not. Beware, I lost my money, don't let them take yours too. Nationwide Author: Llano, Texas Banks: Netspend Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
The Midas Legacy Credit Card Rip off Winter Garden Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Corrupt Companies: The Midas Legacy Winter Garden, Florida