FCNB CARD PROCESSING CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fcnb card processing center
There may be more specific results for "fcnb card processing center"
For more specific results for "fcnb card processing center"
Showing 26-50 of 123,114 Found Reports For more specific results for "fcnb card processing center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
Jody'Secret I placed an order ,#15259, on 6/16/17. My credit card was charged but I have not received the product. Was told delivery would be in 4-6 weeks. Internet Author: Bristol, Virginia Clothing Stores: Jody'Secret Internet

Sep 22 2017
The Dog Training Secret ,Chet Womach, Thedogtrainingsecret.com TOTAL SCAM....They have an ad on Facebook ,and i have made several legit purchases on Fb, but this is NOT LEGIT! It is to purchase videos that are in PDF for but they do NOT download...after you create a log in it gives you an error that your email is wrong so you can NEVER LOG IN! Call the number provided you will NEVER get a call back...in fact if you click the number on the website it shows a different number gets dialed...its supposedly this Chet Womach guy leaves a message asking for your name and number with a message to call you back...that will NEVER happen...i contacted my bank fraudulent dept. Permanently blocked my card... They steal your money and you get NOTHING! Site says Idaho Internet
Author: MA, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Dog Training Secret (Chet Womach) Internet

Sep 22 2017
advanceable technology i also placed an order for a free sample and a trail size bottle of balm.my card has been charged 79.99 for an order in august of 2018. then again on sept.20 i was charged 69.99 ..I have never even got the samples.my bank has put a hold on payment.However it is a large pain in my back side cause now i have to wait on a new card. I have also sent an email to cancell any and all furture orders.Companies like this prey on ppl like me..looking for a way to ease our pain and to get off all the pain mefs we are taking.I truly believe cbd oil is a gret help. Internet Author: cordell, Oklahoma Healthcare Centers: advanceable technology Internet

Sep 21 2017
Allumiere Allumiere Cosmetics Health nuts wrinkle serum (listed on my credit card statement) Told me since i had not used the 2 bottles received i could not cancel future shipments Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 21 2017
Quick Gear NY 424-255-5168 number for Quick Gear Optiona NY Multiple charges on my card when only one charge should have appeared. No product ever received. Charged $9.95 for next day delivery. That was September 7. This is September 21,2017. Fraudulent company! New York 09617 Internet Author: Walbridge, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Quick Gear NY Internet

Sep 21 2017
Showplace rent to own I purchased a Tv fall 2016, the tv went out in a week. They brought me another and it was very old and didnt work, than brought me a third, same problem, i had already paid 387.00 , Than said they would make me a good deal and get me a New tv abd sell to me for 1,000. I believed them, took several weeks to get it. Because of the verbal deal they offered i waited. Also, the VP said he WOULD deduct the 387.00 i had already paid. The employee that kept bring me bad tvs damaged my 659. New entertainment center. Anyway, i paid a over of 1,600. l stopped paying, now they refuse to honor their agreement. And are harrassing me. With calls, and threats from attorney wating the tv back. They have lied and decieved me. Not sure what to do. When i finally got the new tv, the delivery person layed a paper in front of me to sign, i signed and he left with all paperwork. I asked on several occasions for a copy, without success. Now they want tv back or another 479.00! They also lied about the value and age of tv. Mansfield Ohio Author: Lexington, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Showplace rent to own Mansfield, Ohio

Sep 21 2017
Pure CBD They are sending me unauthorized orders, and charging my credit card. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2017
Hiram's Tire and Service Center Hiram's Tire Owner Matthew Rahaski Worked on my pristine 2003 Corvette and damaged the door. 750 dollars to fix-would only pay 175. Wife had new tires put on her Acura and they never checked alignment before giving her back the car. Took o another tire shop and alignment was way out on front end. Liverpool, NY 13090 New York Author: Clay, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Hiram's Tire and Service Center Liverpool, New York

Sep 21 2017
Advancable Technoligy LLC Arizona Order number 9406427 I odered the free trial of cbd oil for 5.97 which I recieved. It did not work, I never authorized them to process another order of 79.99. I got an email saying thank you for your order and if any issues to contact customer support by email or phone and I cannot get ahold of anyone with either form of those contacts. Arizona Arizona Author: Athens, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Advancable Technoligy LLC Arizona Internet

Sep 21 2017
Bella Serata Bella Serata Skin Cream care Free tiral scam only to get your credit card information and sneakly charge you recurringly! St Petersburg Internet, or FL Author: San Jose, California Credit Card Fraud: Bella Serata Internet

Sep 21 2017
CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT natures healthy remedyslimforskolidiettimelessforsk ordered Free Trial of CBD,Got alergic Reaction,No phone# in Pkg sent me another bottle,No phone# to call them,Returned both bottles Insured,they received pkg 07/26/17, wont refund the (2) $87.21 charges made on my Bank of America Credit Card nor send me one tampa ,fl Nationwide (internet) Author: LINCOLn, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
VanillaGift Received a gift card for my birthday of 100.00 registered online. Saw a balance of $100.00. Went to use the card and the balance was 00.00 What is going on!!! defrauded me of my money Nationwide Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: VanillaGift Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Certified Fulfillment This scam artist company charges your credit card $77.21 for supposed free trial! Tampa Florida Author: Tafton, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Certified Fulfillment Tampa, Florida

Sep 20 2017
BETTER HEALTH FOR LIFE EXPLOSIVE MUSCLE 888-985-7579 THEY SAID IT WAS A FREE TRAIL,AND THEY CHARGE,ME DOUBLE,AND THEY ARE STILL BILING MY CREDITCARD AND I DID NOT GIVE THEM MY CARD NUMBER ,HELP PLEASE 532 PATTERSON AVE STE.100 MOOREVILLE NC.28115 MOOREVILLE NORTH CAROLINA Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Drug Manufacturers: BETTER HEALTH FOR LIFE Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Easykits.org. It was a company that could help y o u make money off of facebook. They say its so easy and only 100 people can get in on this program. So you needed to sign up fast. They said I would have a personal rep to show me what to do and help me get started. It did sound like a great deal. Then i put in my credit card onfo. They sent me back a password to get into the program. It came back as no user name in database. I tryed several times and it always came back that there is no username in there system. Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Computer Fraud: Easykits.org Internet

Sep 20 2017
Hydroluxe Received one wrinkle control cream as an award for filling out a survey. They wanted a credit card to mail the item. Now they are sending the same product without my authorization and charging me for it. Internet Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Sep 20 2017
Woww fashion Elly's world They are still doing it... advertising on Facebook. Charging my credit card. Sending an email confirmation. No product. No response. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Beauty Products: Woww fashion Internet

Sep 20 2017
UNIAMKT*GOODHEALTHCHG I was charged $5.95 for shipping, never told there would be an additional charge of $79.95 . It's on my card now and I'm disputing it with my credit card company. Rip off is right. I didn't order anything except the $5.95 shipping of the oil as a trial Credit Card Fraud Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: UNIAMKT*GOODHEALTHCHG Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Quittance Settlement Inquest Person emailed me saying I owed an outstanding debt and I needed to pay it today or I will be arrested and sent to court. Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Quittance Settlement Inquest Internet

Sep 20 2017
rentbeforeowning.com They charged my American Express card without my consent. Goleta California Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Neighborhood Services: rentbeforeowning.com Goleta, California

Sep 20 2017
InfusionSoft Deliberately deceived us about services; never provided a software consultant;still charged our credit card Asheville North Carolina Author: Asheville, North Carolina Small Business Services: Infusion soft Asheville, North Carolina

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

Sep 20 2017
American car center LIARS AND CON-ARTISES HUNTSVILLE Alabama But Aanyway Author: Huntsville, Alabama Car Financing: American car center hUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Sep 20 2017
Cool Sculpting by Chesapeake Vein Center in Virginia Cool Sculpting by Chesapeake Vein Center in Virginia Doesn't Work Chesapeake Virginia Author: , Virginia Weightloss Programs: Cool Sculpting by Chesapeake Vein Center in Virginia Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 20 2017
Tryrevboost.com order entered, copy of credit card submitted, then another item added without ability to refuse. online Internet Author: N Charleston, South Carolina Medical Supplies: Tryrevboost.com Internet