Your Search | fcnb first consumers national bank

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
First Fence of Ga JC ordono First Fence of Georgia is also a material supplier.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: First Fence of Ga Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Siteleader.com Siteleader and Enom Domain Theives Internet Author: Denali National Park, Alaska Web Hosting: Siteleader.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York REVIEW: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, PC patients feel safe, confident & secure that they are being taken care of by qualifed doctors and staff. Patients report they have had exceptional experiences and success at UCCNY. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Re: Response to your questions Author: port chester, New York Doctors: Dr. George Gertner White Plains, New York

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 31 2016
First Data Ted BrandCourtney Robinson First Data LOVE to PREY SMALL BUSINESS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY!!! Melville New York Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Melville, New York

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
National Magazine Exchange How to get a refund after purchasing magazines Largo Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Jan 30 2016
Denali gift company canyon gift company Mckinley gifts Kevin Helwig Denali gift companies Invasive work environment disgusting employee housing Healy Denali national park Alaska Author: Billings, Montana Gift Shops: Denali gift company canyon gift company Mckinley gifts

Jan 30 2016
national fulfillment advisors scott herald financial officer attested prize no 01245043417 winner of$1,560,000.00 guaranteed, ifcompleton of required documentation with $ 20 procesing fee jackson heights New York Author: punta gorda, Florida Business Consultants: national fulfillment advisors jackson heights, New York

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler BEWARE OF DOPPLER INTERNET! IF THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS LIKE THIS IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CUSTOMERS Schererville, Indiana Update!! Carol Doppler called my bank and told them I was trying to extort money!! Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Websites: Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler Schererville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo is a Fruad!!! They Steal your Money!!! Beware!!!! Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl wells fargo home mortgage wells fargo bank,,Alaska na, premier asset management aka wells fargo bank WELLS FARGO BANK, NA MODIFICATION FORGED BY ATTORNEYS MORTGAGOR FINDS OUT 2012 IDENTITY THEFT AND STOLEN VA IDENTITY anchorage Alaska Author: fairbanks, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl anchorage , Alaska