Your Search | federal grant department

Sep 23 2016
First Federal Credit and Collections unfair scam unethical deceptive unresponsive Hollywood Florida Possible solution for you Author: parkland, Florida Hospitals: First Federal Credit and Collections Internet

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
michaelkorsoutlet.com Delivered an unauthentic Michael Kors purse and handle broke a week later Unknown Internet
Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: michaelkorsoutlet.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Skylight NetSpendBofI Federal Bank Fraud, Stolen Account information Austin Texas
Author: Santa Ana, California Banks: Skylight Austin , Texas

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Personal Concepts Personal Concepts Compliance Department Subcription imposed automatically and now I'm charged monthly, there goes my good credit Ontario California Author: Oakridge, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Personal Concepts Ontario, California

Sep 20 2016
laerpexuk fuzhou chn i order a paar of UGGS 10 september 2016, ik have send many mails but i did not get the item. I have paid 102 Euros but the price was 96 euros inclusieve send kost. the mails get send to service.11susan@hotmail.com nederland Internet Author: Poeldijk, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: laerpexuk fuzhou chn Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 19 2016
DIRECT GARDENING DIRECT GARDENING ENGAGES IN WIDESPREAD MAIL, WIRE AND BANK FRAUD: FEDERAL CRIMES Bloomington Illinois Author: Woodstock, Georgia Landscaping: DIRECT GARDENING Bloomington, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
Saralovely home Rony the sales representative Failure to send my ordered stocks after paying, he cliamed it was lost in transit when he never provided me with a tracking number for the goods hong kong Author: Victoria, Dist of Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: Saralovely home Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jet.com jet.com Promo not clear-BE AWARE! Internet Author: Manchester, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Jet.com Internet

Sep 17 2016
Amir attaie Rental scam beware! San Diego,Chicago,China,Australia Nationwide Author: San Diego , California Federal Government: Amir attaie Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2016
Vehicle Services Department Lettters about buying warranty for my vehicle sent every week. Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Sep 15 2016
United Airlines Customer we don't care Department Houston Texas Author: Magna, Utah Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Vehicle service department Repeated phone calls and mailings Plano Texas Author: Redmond, Oregon Auto Warranty: Vehicle service department Plano, Texas

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Yu LinChun , force-air.com Took money for a purchase and has no product to sell and has not refunded money Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Yu LinChun Internet

Sep 13 2016
DNC Wholesale Wholesale Lots are Terrible Styles that nobody wants Pompano Beach Florida Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: DNC Wholesale Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 13 2016
WALMART.CA walmart,rip off, Internet Author: CEREAL, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART.CA Internet

Sep 10 2016
Lianyin*shanghia Not sure they advertised coach bags at 60% off Spent $90.00 on a site I believe to be fake offering coach bags at a discounted price Shanghia Internet Dispute with your bank Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Lianyin*shanghia Internet