Your Search | federal grant department

May 31 2016
Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services Lori Laplante/Emberland vs Mark Bardo DCSS incompitence and Unbelievable Judment. They Have taken a Good Man Down. San Jose, California
To The idiot in the last rebuttal Author: Georgetown, Texas Court Judges: Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services San Jose, California

May 31 2016
XtremeSPD, INC. Rob Urbanek This person want to hire contractors to work on his projects then steal your man power and then not pay the sub contractors. Do not work for this man be sure you have all your paper work in a order. Sue this man like we are doing and keep filing liens if you have worked for this man before. This man is a con artist. He makes deals and in the middle of the deals he keeps changing prices and doesn't want to pay you. This con artist is basically robbing Peter To Pay Paul. This mans company has bogus addresses all across the country acting like he is a huge company with satillite offices. These are all bogus offices when we did our investigations. If this guy calls you to work anywhere in the country call the FBI, Federal Trade Commission, and warn the people in any city USA about this guy. He has not paid us and is reluctant to pay adn we are filing against this con artist! Bogus Addresses in Indianapolis, Florida, Texas... Nationwide
Author: ANY CITY USA, Kentucky Consumer Services: XtremeSPD, INC Nationwide

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Baer Furniture Stay away of Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Pinecrest, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 24 2016
Ace Settlement Department Internet Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Ace Settlement Department Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington A few comments... Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Choxi nomorerack Repeat Failures Internet Problem Resolved Author: Henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 19 2016
shopppers express scam for mystery shoppers paramus New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: shopppers express paramus, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Vehicle Service Department IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED, WARRANTY EXPIRATION Plano Texas Author: Buda, Texas Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

Red Wing Shoes Bad quality won't stand behind defects wichita Nationwide
They did the right thing Author: Wichita, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Red Wing Shoes Nationwide

May 19 2016
saferwholesale ,saferwholesale.com/ website. sales department lies and shipping department lies indiana Internet indiana or so they say
Author: Brookpark, Ohio Manufacturers: saferwholesale Internet

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet