FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: federal trade commission
There may be more specific results for "federal trade commission"
For more specific results for "federal trade commission"
Showing 1-25 of 14,015 Found Reports For more specific results for "federal trade commission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Trade Genius Trade genius academy RIP OFF, SCAM Laguna Niguel Internet Author: California Online Trading: Trade Genius Internet

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc. Scammed me into signing a contract, then refused to cancel the contract and give my trade in back Vicksburg Mississippi Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc.

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Richard FreemanMartin Shepard Deception / Fraud / Unfair Business Practices Albany New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Albany, New York

Jun 24 2017
Michael Crow / Bellmond Financial -Unscrupulous businessman ,multiple Security and Exchange Commission violations, New York New York Author: New York, New York Loans: Michael Crow / Bellmond Financial New York, New York

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 23 2017
federal resume experts If you want an expensive edition service this is your company. Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Miami, Florida Customer: federal resume experts Internet

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 22 2017
Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ellis Jeep/ David Ellis Jeep, David Ellis Dishonest upon making trade for new lease, did not disclose money owed on old lease having full disclosure on my account log in Glendale California Ellis Jeep make good on their deals Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Glendale, California

Jun 20 2017
Quality Automotives Fraud, ripoff! Got a car & it's a lemon. They work on it but we still have issues. Want trade the vehicle for something else. Washington North Carolina Terms? School? Author: Washington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Quality Automotives Washington, North Carolina

Jun 19 2017
Award Notification Commission Sent me a fraud awards letter telling me I am a winner of 1.325, 000, 00 Kansas Missouri Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Award Notification Commission Kansas , Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Integrated Awards processing Center Scammed, and then scammed again Largo Florida Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Federal Government: Integrated Awards processing Center Largo, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 17 2017
d2jsp Scammed by site mediator with trusted status Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona E-trade: d2jsp Internet

Jun 16 2017
VRoom dealerships TRADE-IN FRAUD Grand Prairie Texas Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VRoom Grand Prairie , Texas

Jun 14 2017
Trade Show Travel Co You did Not win a Trip, This is a SCAM! - Don't give them your CC Number Florida Internet Author: NY , New York Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co Internet

Jun 14 2017
Square Trade Bogus warranty povider Sn Fransisco California Nationwide Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Computer Furniture: Square Trade Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Space Unlimited | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a residential and commercial property management company located in Minneapolis, MN. Space Unlimited offers residential and commercial leases. Space Unlimited owns and manages all their properties, which saves the consumer money because there's no middle man or agent to pay a commission. Space Unlimited has a fulltime maintenance team ready to help and in-house staff to answer all your questions regarding billing, leasing or any other concerns. Space Unlimited is dedicated to customer satisfaction and is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
The dump furniture store Deceptive, not truthful about differences in merchandise,out to just make commission money Turnersville New Jersey Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Bed & Bath: The dump furniture store Turnersville, New Jersey

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to customer satisfaction. Heavy Construction Academy helping a wide range of individuals gain stable, well-paying employment in high demand occupations. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Those that can,do.Those that can't,teach. Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 11 2017
x trade PURE CBD OIL Just another club scam snake oil merchant Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boston, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: x trade Las Vegas, Nevada