FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: federal trade commission
There may be more specific results for "federal trade commission"
For more specific results for "federal trade commission"
Showing 1-25 of 39,229 Found Reports For more specific results for "federal trade commission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach florida Anthony M Abraham-AKA Mike Holdback paycheck on commission Sebastian Florida Author: Sebastian Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach fl Sebastian , Florida

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

6, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
liqui exchange liqui.io liqui.io Is stealing peoples money by not giving the tokens that they have paid for Kiev, Ukraine Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona E-trade: liqui exchange Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017

Oct 13 2017
Bretz Rv Said congratulations and shook my hand on my purchase, then told me financing was unavailable. Jacked up trailer price , since I had a trade in so not really getting what I wanted out of my trade in. Nampa Idaho
Author: Payette, Idaho Accounting: Bretz Rv Nampa, Idaho

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
Pure Garcinia Diet Free trial is far from being free. Get ready to pay 100s of dollars Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Diet Internet

Oct 12 2017
JV Commerce 100% Commission Sales Jersey City New Jersey Author: New Jersey Employees: JV Commerce Jersey City , New Jersey

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ryan Fontaine Do not ship to this eBay customer, he will claim that he received a different item. Scammer! MCKINNEY Texas Author: Minden, Nevada E-trade: Ryan Fontaine MCKINNEY,