Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: federal express
There may be more reports for "federal express"
For more results perform a general search for "federal express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
Agent mark fincen.markwhiteusa@gmail.com fraudulent email about collections- no actual address provided Author: la mesa, California Federal Government: Agent mark fincen.markwhiteusa@gmail.com

Feb 06 2017
Federal Drone Registration BEWARE! You will lose your money Wilmington DE Author: ADA, Michigan Internet Services: Federal Drone Registration Internet

Feb 04 2017
A.D. Transport AD Express Canton Michigan Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: A.D. Transport Canton, Michigan

Feb 04 2017
royal air installed new ac unit.has violated city, state and federal code and regulations.unit was not properly installed with what i was told i purchased. cypress Texas Author: rosenberg , Texas Consumer Services: royal air cypress, Texas

Feb 04 2017
 My direct express account had all of the money taken out at an in Florida. I live in MI. Florida Author: erie, Michigan Banks: Direct express erie, Michigan

Feb 03 2017
Capitol Express, Kennon Wissinger Deceitful hiring practices, Arbitrary hourly rate changes, Dishonest and malicious business practices, Unprofessional Company Columbus, Dayton Ohio Lacking professionalism Author: Dayton, Ohio Courier Services: Capitol Express Dayton, Ohio

Feb 02 2017
Persians Home Cattery I saw the report here for the same company while I was in the process of trying to get a kitten from this company. After reading the report I asked a few different questions and the person terminated talks with me. I have sent a few more messages and haven't recieved anything in return. This person needs stopped. The phone number is a Maryland area code and they told me they are out of Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Poca, West Virginia Federal Government: Persians Home Cattery Internet

Feb 02 2017
Bloom Residences Express Travel Solutions Brevan Asset management Do not buy time share from Bloom Residences or Brevan Asset Management Cabo Mexico Internet Author: Lawton, Iowa Resorts: Bloom Residences Internet

Feb 02 2017
Jackson Hewitt tax services Mike kelly corporate at metabank jackson hewit customer care and american express serve SCAM DO NOT FILE WITH JACKSON HEWITT Plainview Nationwide Author: Texas Financial Services: Jackson Hewitt tax services Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
CashnetUSA Refuses to close my account. Claims Federal Government prohibits them from doing so. Chicago, Illinois I was wrong Author: Orem, Utah Consumer Services: CashnetUSA Chicago, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Walmart Super store gift card bought at Walmart American express was a scam , Never properly loaded and never activated $500 Belleville Illinois Author: Stateline, California Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Super store Belleville , Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Federal Debt Assistance Association Deceptive Company Federal Debt Assistance Association, FDAA, Federal Debt Assistance Program, Debt Validation Middle River Maryland Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Federal Debt Assistance Associaiton Middle River, Maryland

Feb 02 2017
Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Colorados extortion highway Rip OFF highway collection service Denver Colorado Author: Gloucester, Virginia Government Services: Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Post Office in Groveport, OH 43125 I saw on 'Six on YourSide,' an exact story as mine only with another post office, I believe, Bexley Ohio, in which people were not receiving all of their mail .  Groveport Ohio Author: Groveport , Ohio Federal Government: U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Groveport , Ohio

Jan 31 2017
Platinum Rapid Funding Group Merchant Cash Express merchant services Uniondale New York
Author: Uniondale, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Platinum Rapid Funding Group New York

Jan 30 2017
Midland Mortgage Held on the reconstruction of the loan paperwork for weeks until my home went into foreclosure. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Federal Way, Washington Loans: Midland Mortgage Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 30 2017
Joyce Wicker AKA Federal Drone Registration AKA FederalDroneRegistration.com Drone Registration Scam WILMINGTON Delaware
HAPPY TO HELP SOLVE Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Federal Drone Registration WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jan 27 2017
Tracey Pierce ,Traceys Auto Repair, Auto one, Pierce Auto, Traceys Auto repair and Body, Emissions Express Tracey Pierce took my money and never repaired my vehicle. The auto shop location 3622 . Clerenton  Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tracey Pierce (Traceys Auto Repair) Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Wouldn't touch with a bargepole Glasgow Internet Author: Davwntry, Alabama Cable Companies: Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Internet

Jan 19 2017
California State University San Bernardino: Diploma Mills & Federal Financial Aid Fraud CSU President Tomas Morales' Fraud Scheme Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California