FEDERAL EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: federal express
There may be more specific results for "federal express"
For more specific results for "federal express"
Showing 26-50 of 11,678 Found Reports For more specific results for "federal express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 07 2017
Direct Express Comerica Bank Enjoy being on hold? Disconnected repeatedly? Only a few reasons to not call San Antonio Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Banks: Direct Express Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Express Writers LLC scam theft refuse to refund for services not provided Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Florida Small Business Services: Express Writers LLC Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Accurate Express Messenger Service Ester Pino Fishman Rips off couriers and blames clients for non-payment i.e. Loinsgate, Universal, Warner Bros Los Angeles CALIFORNIA
Author: Riverside, California Attorney Generals: Accurate Express Messenger Service

Jul 06 2017
American Express Bluebird Received an email after filing a dispute for unauthorized charges stating that my dispute was declined. I also received another email within a second of each other stating that my account was locked due to 22D member agreement. It appears to me that no one really looked into my case. Salt Lake City Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Cash Services: American Express Bluebird Internet

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 05 2017
Conduent Direct Express MasterCard Conduent Conduent Direct Express - Terrible Customer Service Service Support San Antonio, Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Conduent Direct Express MasterCard Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
US Direct express master card Master card international Comerica Bank I was made a fool by the company i trusted to handle my government disability checks, i am missing money many times and when i try to get help to find the missing funds their agent asks my personal private numbers and then proceed to disconnect my calls. Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: US Direct express master card Internet

Jul 04 2017
direct express i didnot receive my july check fromm ssi ..social secruity send it on an account direct also has and its not the same as my card cause i had got a new one san antonio Texas Author: newark, New Jersey Financial Services: direct express san antonio, Texas

Jul 03 2017
aviation express acorn paper vendor ripoff sale plastic thickness on box 1 mil and when we meassure it was only .69 ripoff miami Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: aviation express miami, Florida

Jul 02 2017
Donald conaway Donald conway approach me on Facebook, , told he was federal agent and there was a grant for low income and disability people, he asked me several questions and said I was of the recipient Never said Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cash Services: Donald conaway Internet

Jul 02 2017
Accurate Express Messenger Service. Owner - Ester Pino Fishman Accurate Express Messenger Service in Los Angeles owes me for many hours of work and refuses to pay me.  Los Angeles California
Author: North Hollywood, California Courier Services: Accurate Express Messenger Service. Los Angeles , California

Jul 01 2017
Gobank Also known as green dot bank Ive been with gobank for about a year i never used the account till the beginning of the next year and deposited 1950 dollars now everything was going fine for the two weeks you have to wait intill it fully cleared they put a hold on my account they dont ask for my id they want to see the business license from were the check came from who dose that and when some one finally calls because they tell you someone will call in three business days well it became nine business days so when they finally calls back the number they called from was restricted what bank calls from an restricted number ill tell you witch one a thieving a!! Bank thats ripping you off and dont want you to call them while there doing it i look at all the people whos complain about this joke of a business and make me wonder how much money they stolen from us hard working Americans they should be prosecuted and sued for all the money they took and pay us back for headaches and inconvenience of the use of are money they need to be stop before there criminalize bussiness expands Thats real strange their no return address Greendot.com Internet Author: Roseville, California Federal Government: Gobank California

Jun 30 2017
Alex Bakus Brian Rich TNT Express Stolen Credit Cards, Charge backs, unpaid labor...filthy crooks Miami Florida Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Alex Bakus Brian Rich TNT Express Internet

Jun 29 2017
Plainsite.org They put private court documents online Internet Author: Hilo, Hawaii Federal Government: Plainsite.org Internet

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide If you finance the property, both the land and the house is mortgaged Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 23 2017
federal resume experts If you want an expensive edition service this is your company. Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Miami, Florida Customer: federal resume experts Internet

Jun 19 2017
Integrated Awards processing Center Scammed, and then scammed again Largo Florida Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Federal Government: Integrated Awards processing Center Largo, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 17 2017
P & O professional survey and research Group Reliable Express Delivery Inc., Shelly Gates Shirley/Shelly Gates you are a FRAUD! Austin Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: P & O professional survey and research Group Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
A1A Express Auto Shipping BUYER BEWARE! BAIT & SWITCH SCAM! F RATING WITH BBB Keyport New Jersey Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: A1A Express Auto Shipping Keyport, New Jersey