FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: federal government
There may be more specific results for "federal government"
For more specific results for "federal government"
Showing 1-25 of 33,374 Found Reports For more specific results for "federal government"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
HARNETT COUNTY PUBLIC UTILITIES SHUT UP- YOU ARE BLACK LILLINGTON Author: ERWIN, North Carolina Government Worker: HARNETT COUNTY PUBLIC UTILITIES LILLINGTON,

Oct 20 2017
Maria Martinez/ Pre-trial Litigations /Financial Crimes Division Scandalous calls threaten arrest by end of day, claiming to be State of Oregon, called from Texas Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon State Government: Pre-trial Litigations Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

9, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
Government Vacation Rewards Misleading Information About Program Presented when Approached to Purchase Membership Internet Author: Hooper, Utah Lodging: Government Vacation Rewards Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Pure Garcinia Diet Free trial is far from being free. Get ready to pay 100s of dollars Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Diet Internet

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wolf Gang WDL INVESTMENTS CORP aka Auto Plex Transport .Credit Card Fraud, 10 federal inmate Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Wolf Gang Houston, Texas

Oct 08 2017
AACI / Asian Americans for Community Involvement / Leadership Honoree David Cortese David Cortese President of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Corrupted Leaders, Corrupted Communities, Corrupted Santa Clara County Family Judges/ Corrupted Gilroy Police Department San Jose California
Author: San Jose, California Federal Government: AACI/Asian Americans for Community Involvement/Leadership Honoree David Cortese San Jose, California

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

23, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: French Lick, Indiana Consignment Stores: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 06 2017
FTC Do Not Call Registry Federal Trade Commission Do Not Call RegistryNational Do Not Call Registryhttps:donotcall.gov/ ftc.gov/faq/consumer.../list-number-national-do-not-call-registry FTC Do Not Call Registry appears to be selling our registered telephone numbers Washington, DC Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Civil Rights Violators: FTC Do Not Call Registry Nationwide