Your Search | federal government

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Nationstar Mortgage ,HAMP, modification loan Nationwide Author: Gurley, Alabama Federal Government: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Federal Bond & Collection EMS VENTURES INC This Company is not RIPE.. This Company is on my report and I don't even know who or what this is. On top of that, the dates don't add up nor the state. HATBORO Pennsylvania Author: Fairburn, Georgia Work Place Bullies: Federal Bond & Collection HATBORO, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2016
FedEx, Federal Express, FedEx Kinko's FedEx Approved Claims Then Denied Them And Refuses To Pay Memphis, Tennessee Nationwide A small percentage? Author: Sacramento, California Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 18 2016
West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc United Carports Don't do business with West Coast Metal Buildings, aka United Carports! Salem Oregon Author: federal way, Washington Home Improvements: West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc Salem, Oregon

Apr 15 2016
Florida Career College FCC Recieved fraudulent loan by government while being homeless and recently filed bankruptcy for over a million dollars West Palm Beach Florida Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Nurses: Florida Career College West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2016
Safecart.com Federal Way Washington  Federal Way Washington Please contact us directly Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Safecart.com Federal Way WA

Apr 15 2016
Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario we need to connect Author: Hamilton , Ontario Government Stupidity: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton , Ontario

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas
Justice For Erika! Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

36, Report #1220980

Apr 14 2016
American Intercontinental University Student Records Office AIU Fraud - GED Records Hoffman Estates Chicago Author: Decatur, Georgia Federal Government: American Intercontinental University Internet

Apr 13 2016
ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE : d-johnson2546@hotmail.com FINAL WARNING unavailable Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Federal Government: ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Robins Federal Credit Union Robins Financial Credit Union Illegally transferred funds without my authorization or contacting me. Warner Robins Georgia 2 car loans Author: Byron, Georgia Banks: Robins Federal Credit Union Warner Robins, Georgia

Apr 12 2016
NoGoldNoPay.com, Chip Ellis, Passage Institute, International Association of U.S. Government Contractors Incompetent and lots of promises without result. Unethical behavior. Scam artist! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: NoGoldNoPay.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 11 2016
San Antonio Child Protection Services Andrew Pease, Investigator of CPS San Antonio, TX AMBERT ALERT (MEXICO AND USA) Violations of the Hague Adoption Convention in the case of my daughter Lillian Elizabethe Gloria Cervantes-Rodriguez in San Antonio, TX for CPS (Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas Same Issue Author: San Antonio, Texas Government Services: San Antonio Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Apr 11 2016
So Cal Lighting Coast to Coast Lighting REVIEW: So Cal Lighting continues to improve upon its customer service as well as its product quality and shipment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: So Cal Lighting Coast to Coast Lighting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Houston, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: coast to coast lightingco.com CHATSWORTH, California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 10 2016
Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Arizona Child Support Clearinghouse AZ DES Child Support Annual Routine Payment Delay Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Government Services: Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Internet

Apr 10 2016
MDANDP Have been calling me repeatedly to ask me for my lawyer. This is reference to a collection. Kent Ohio Author: Tucson, Arizona State Government: MDANDP Kent, Ohio

Apr 10 2016
John Davis I Recieved a email on April 8, 2016 at 10:36am on my phone from John Davis a so called representative for the US Federal Court of Washington DC stating that I owe $ 841.00 dollars John Davis phone # 202-280-7713 Internet
Author: Brentwood, Maryland Cash Services: John Davis Internet

Apr 08 2016
Westwood College I became ill and only went to school for 10 weeks. They took my federal tax returns from 2012-2014 to pay the balance of my tuition without my knowledge. I tried to contact them and got no where. Chicago Illinois Westwood College Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Chicago, Illinois

Apr 08 2016
JACK DAVIS BRAGG CREEK ALBERTA, ALBERTA HEALTH CROOK DAVIS, DAVIS DOES ALBERTA, DAVIS AND ASHLEY MADISON CRIMINAL Jack Davis Alberta Health $5.5 Million Payoff after RipOff the Alberta Health on Exotic Expenses Bragg Creek Alberta Internet
Author: Bragg Creek, Alabama Government Corruption: JACK DAVIS BRAGG CREEK ALBERTA Internet

Apr 07 2016

Apr 06 2016
John Davis US Federal Court Attempted scam with bogus warrant attachment. It almost looks legit! Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: John Davis US Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia