Your Search | federal trade commission

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jul 01 2016
Awards Notification Commission Larry Hourd Sending letters that bring false hope and dreams is the most harsh thing any human can do to a person!!! Kansas Kansas
Author: Makaweli, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Awards Notification Commission Kansas, Kansas

Jun 30 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter MoukDana Parsons This is fraud Wantagh New York
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 30 2016
Larry hourd ANC, award notification commission, I got the same thing as you did in the mail but I did send then $15.00 cash. I knew down deep it was a fraud but did it anyways. I hope this guy or guys get busted Kansas City Kansas Author: Chula Vista, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: GP&M Advisory Services is totally dedicated to complete client satisfaction. GP&M has implemented strategic changes ensuring our client's success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients' search for new Government opportunities effectively, even in the challenging Business to Government industry that they face day to day. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. GP &M Advisory Services pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with GP&M Advisory Services, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: GP&M Advisory Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. GP&M Advisory Services made a serious commitment with a 100% client satisfaction money back guarantee, backed by our $1,000,000 Professional Services Bond that lets clients feel safe, confident & secure when they choose GP&M Advisory Services. GP&M Advisory Services is leading provider of services for businesses across the globe that wish to do any business with the Federal Government. Largo, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Square trade warranty Con artists, rip offs, liars, New york Nationwide Author: New york, New York Warranty Companies: Square trade warranty Nationwide

Judges Authorization Completed Award Notification Commission Kansas City Kansas
Author: Victorville, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Judges Authorization Completed Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 28 2016
UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT JOHN DAVIS PHONE AND EMAIL FRAUD MISREPRESENTING LOAN OWED DC DC Author: MIRA LOMA, California Internet Fraud: UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT

Jun 27 2016
ABC Bartending school Cancelled enrollment Birmingham Alabama Author: PINSON, Alabama Trade Schools: ABC Bartending school Birmingham , Alabama

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank Pay $250 to register with Federal Reserve Bank in New York to receive grant money from them New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank New York, New York

Jun 22 2016
Everest Institute Everest Institute Credentials Aren't No Good Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Trade Schools: Everest Institute Houston, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Forgers, Decepetive trade Pratices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
ACADEMY BANK Englewood Colorado The Federal Reserve? Author: Denver , Colorado Banks: ACADEMY BANK Englewood , Colorado

Jun 22 2016
university of phoenix University of phoenix would withhold my federal funds and pelgrants until after classes would begin and then demand payment ot of pocket from me to continue my education.... Phoenix Internet Author: janesville, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: university of phoenix Internet

Jun 21 2016
Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Scam, fraud, federal charges Suffers, NY New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide