Your Search | federal trade commission

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
copy my commission they took 38.64 from my checking aact without my knowledge Internet Author: clovis, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: copy my commission Internet

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 17 2016
Possible POS and owner Manan Mehta Illegal hiriing practices, deceitful trade practices DISCRIMINATION Stafford Texas Author: Friendswood, Texas Employees: Possible POS Stafford, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Dan Underwood Crime Prevention Unit (no license) Put in a security system on trade. System broke within short amount of time. By the end of the deal, he owes me $2300. Has also done this to others. Jacksonville Florida Author: St Johns, Florida Security Services: Dan Underwood Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 15 2016
Alpha Steel Erectors Chris Blakeley Con Man, Deceptive Trade, Thief, Compulsive Liar Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Alpha Steel Erectors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 15 2016
james johnson copy my commission He sent me email about an internet business, there was a video Internet Florida I was wrong about the company Author: HARTLY, Delaware Internet Fraud: james johnson copy my commission Internet

Oct 14 2016
Mercar buy, sell, and trade Site allowed someone to lie and say they received an emty package. I did not get paid for my item San Francisco California
Author: Livonia, Michigan Clothing Stores: Mercar Internet

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
12:21 PM Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 13 2016
Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Bait and switch offers base plus commission. Leads you on for week then switches to straight commission. The have recently changed their company to the Mobile App Shop. Boulder, colorado Internet Craigslist Ad Author: Lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Internet

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 11 2016
Top Notch Tradelines aka William Shannon LIES!!!! DO NOT BELIEVE MR WILLIAM SHANNON OF TOP NOTCH TRADE LINES. He will TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! He puts ads on the internet in many different cities that look like this. He says pay half now and pay the other half in 2 weeks but you NEVER see your trade lines post AT ALL!!! He is a COMPLETE SCAM and needs to but thrown in Jail for FRAUD! Casper Wyoming Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Top Notch Tradelines Internet

Oct 11 2016
Tricoci University Libertyville Students MUST bring in clientele to perform X # of treatments in order to graduate - horrible treatment of students . . . Libertyville Illinois Spoke with General Manager and got satisfactory answers Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Trade Schools: Tricoci University Libertyville

Oct 11 2016
Barkely Capital Grey Mountain Management Regarding a Mr. Mathewson, and his assistant Phillip After trades was won, and I requested my profits be withdrawal, they would take all the money into my account, and ignore my request for the withdraw while I was speaking to them in put in back into a trade right under my nose. Even I had more winnings, Support manager argue with me about asking for the withdraw, traded again under my nose, as if they were saying to me what are your going to do about it! Now the account manager won''t respond at all, and this has been going on now at least 2 weeks or a little longer now. I'm a widow that needs all my money back! Now!! London SE1 (SG SE Author: buffalo, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Barkely Capital London SE1 (SG,

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington
22, Report #1332021

Oct 07 2016
EverWebinae - DealGuardian Micael Felsimaie & Andy, and Kristin Racial Profiling and with holding commission Ronkonkoma, 11779 New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: EverWebinae - DealGuardian Ronkonkoma, NY 11779,
23, Report #1331966

Oct 06 2016
Trade Swan mark Gordonacct repKevin Williams Rep Omce this company gets your money you can't get it back England, United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: sheb, Wisconsin Investment Brokers: Trade Swan Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Jerry Pajunk JerryPDesigns@JerryPdesignsJerry web design scam, twitter scam, trade scam Brentford Internet Author: west friendship, Maryland Computer Graphics: Jerry Pajunk Internet

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province