Your Search | federal trade commission

Jan 15 2017
Keller Williams - Puget Sound KWPS, KW, Keller Williams, Paul Frink, Rebecca Jones, Pam Ranch, Dennis Ranch Deceptive, Dishonest, Disrespectful, Theives, Liars Federal Way Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Keller Williams - Puget Sound Federal Way, Washington

Jan 15 2017
Cameo College of Essential Beauty Cosmetology school cheats students. Murray Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Trade Schools: Cameo College of Essential Beauty Murray, Utah

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
B3H Corporation B3H: Blackmold exp. Violated OSHA, Arbitration & Federal Labor Laws Shalimar Florida Author: Stockton, California Teachers: B3H Corporation Shalimar, Florida

Jan 13 2017
California State University San Bernadino Cal State San BernadinoCSUSB CSUSB Diploma Mills: Fraudulent Receipt of Federal Financial Aid San Bernadino California CSUSB MA TESOL: Demographics & AG Statement Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California

Jan 13 2017
United Mission for Nonprofits of America UMNPA BEWARE!! FAKE CHARITY FOR VETS RAN BY MAN ON FEDERAL & STATE PAROL Los Angeles California Author: Costa Mesa, California Nonprofit Organizations: United Mission for Nonprofits of America Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Judging office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Judging office & Decisions Center Kansas city , Kansas

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 11 2017
American Federal Auto American Federal Auto are scam artist do not buy a car from them summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: American Federal Auto summerville , South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
My government grants Dana sells The government was going to give me money to claim for federal reserve since BaracObama is leaving I got lucky. Washington DC Internet Author: New York News Media: My government grants Internet

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF ODESSA Fraud, Breach of Warranty, Deceptive Trade Practices, Incompetence Odessa Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF ODESSA Odessa, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Elan Financial Services Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union Personal Credit Card Didn't release my funds in a timely manner; therefore, accrued more interest. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: Elan Financial Services Saint Louis, Missouri

Jan 05 2017
Chegg, Inc. Chegg, Inc. Chegg.comChegg Chegg violated federal, state, county and city laws by billing by credit credit cards for charges that I never authorized. I requested to have my money back, but they refused. Chegg is a fraudulent company and everyone should stay away from them Santa Clara, CA 95054-1204 Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Tutoring: Chegg, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Federal Transaction Services Still a scam if vague and misleading Dallas Texas Author: Warrior, Alabama Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Internet

Jan 03 2017
Wall and Associates I hired Wall and Associates to handle my tax lien against the IRS federal and State of Oregon Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Wall and Associates Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Jan 01 2017
WyHy Federal Credit Union Auto loan paid of yet continues to report to Credit Bureaus the loan is open Wyoming RipOff? Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: WyHy Federal Credit Union

Dec 31 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation one of America's leading inventor service companies. Invention Submission Corporation assisting everyday inventors patent and submit ideas to the best companies to market their idea. Invention Submission Corporation produces INPEX-America's largest Invention Trade Show. Since 1984, InventHelp has grown into the largest company performing invention submission services for inventors in the United States, perhaps the world, with regional sales offices in more than 60 cities.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Patent & Trademark Services: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 31 2016
Federal Debt Assistance Association Debt Validation Scam Baltimore Maryland Author: Ocala, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Federal Debt Assistance Association baltimore, Maryland

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide