Your Search | federal trade commission

Apr 21 2016
Lynda R. Keeton CPA REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Keeton CPA dedicated to providing best accounting service in industry with 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lynda R. Keeton CPA pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Keeton CPA, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. False Report Author: columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Keeton CPA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Over 10 years, Keeton CPA has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Keeton CPA expertise ranges from accounting & controllership services to audits, financial statement preparation, financial planning, internal control reviews, audit preparation & compliance with regulatory agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission & federal grant agencies. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2016
Nationstar Mortgage ,HAMP, modification loan Nationwide Author: Gurley, Alabama Federal Government: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Paper Guys Jamie MalcomBrian MurphyMoab Young-El(aka Tony) Con artist , deceptive trade, fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Paper Guys Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2016
Federal Bond & Collection EMS VENTURES INC This Company is not RIPE.. This Company is on my report and I don't even know who or what this is. On top of that, the dates don't add up nor the state. HATBORO Pennsylvania Author: Fairburn, Georgia Work Place Bullies: Federal Bond & Collection HATBORO, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2016
FedEx, Federal Express, FedEx Kinko's FedEx Approved Claims Then Denied Them And Refuses To Pay Memphis, Tennessee Nationwide A small percentage? Author: Sacramento, California Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Loveinhand This web site is a total scam the women are fake or they get a commission for luring you there then they keep you talking for as long as possible . The charge you for every translation. Ask any one of them for a recent picture holding up a sign with your name on it , you will never get it from any of them my guess there all dudes.. China Internet Author: Wetaskiwin, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: Loveinhand Internet

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 18 2016
West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc United Carports Don't do business with West Coast Metal Buildings, aka United Carports! Salem Oregon Author: federal way, Washington Home Improvements: West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc Salem, Oregon

Apr 18 2016
Fun Hawaii Travel Sang Moon eBay scam initiated return and sent back box of travel brochures Honolulu Hawaii
So where is the laptop? Author: , E-trade: Fun Hawaii Travel Honolulu, Hawaii

Apr 15 2016
Safecart.com Federal Way Washington  Federal Way Washington Please contact us directly Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Safecart.com Federal Way WA

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas
Justice For Erika! Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Apr 14 2016
Gregory McClain Gregory McClain SCAM ALERT By Grergory McClain (Atlanta) DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 2 WEEKS!!! (Atlanta) I trade in the forex market and I am focused on raising as much capital as possible. I am looking for short term arrangements with people who can invest $1000 or more for 2-4 weeks. I will double the amount of your initial investment within that time frame and my fee will be 50%. Please, contact me when you are ready to start: 678-310-3782 If you see this ad beware ...... He goes by the name of Grergory McClain..... Major Scam Artist Atlanta, Ga Nationwide Great Experience! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Gregory McClain Nationwide

38, Report #1220980

Apr 14 2016
American Intercontinental University Student Records Office AIU Fraud - GED Records Hoffman Estates Chicago Author: Decatur, Georgia Federal Government: American Intercontinental University Internet

Apr 14 2016
Maxx Autos Plus Sold me a 96 Nissan Maxima from a previous customer's trade-in. Puyallup Washington Author: Renton , Washington Auto Dealers: Maxx Autos Plus Puyallup, Washington

Apr 13 2016
Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification commission Award scam Kansas city Ks Author: Sacramento, California Cash Services: Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification commission

Apr 13 2016
transcendent innovations This Company has been sent leads they were paid for and I never received commission for my leads oaklawn Illinois
Author: centereach , New York Advertising / Deceptive: transcendent innovations oaklawn, Illinois

Apr 13 2016
ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE : d-johnson2546@hotmail.com FINAL WARNING unavailable Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Federal Government: ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Awards notification commission Kansas City ks 66110 Kansas Author: Alameda , California Cash Services: Awards notification commission Kansas City ks 66110, Kansas

Apr 12 2016
Robins Federal Credit Union Robins Financial Credit Union Illegally transferred funds without my authorization or contacting me. Warner Robins Georgia 2 car loans Author: Byron, Georgia Banks: Robins Federal Credit Union Warner Robins, Georgia

Apr 12 2016
Richard Graves of Commercial Mortgage Consultants Commercial Mortgage Bankers How I lost $60,000 in commission as a Broker due to Richard Graves greed and unscrupulous business practices. Richard is scam artist. Can't be trusted. Charges due diligence and underwriting fees up front but his not the lender and does not underwrite or do any due diligence. I lost a $2 million loan that I brokered to him and which he brokered to the real lender. When the real lender now asked for appraisal and evaluation money and they said they have to underwrite the loan and do due diligence, the borrower wanted to know what was the purpose of the $2,785 they paid to Richard. When Richard realized that the borrower was not happy with the points being charged and the money he paid to him, Richard contacted the borrower and told them they would save money on points and closing costs if they deal with him directly and circumvent me the Broker who brought him the deal. He proposed to circumvent me instead of returning their money or pass it on to the actual lender. The borrower was so disgusted and walked away from the loan that has already been approved by the end lender. Because of greed and his unscrupulous practices, I lost a $2 million loan and $60,000 commission. Brokers, stay away from Richard Graves. Sarasota Florida akib abiola Author: West Bloomfield , Michigan Commerical Lending Brokers: Richard Graves of Commercial Mortgage Consultants Sarasota, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

48, Report #1206563

Apr 11 2016
Melaleuca, Inc. Frank VanderSloot, Alan Pariser Wrongful Termination - Deceptive trade practices Idaho Falls, Idaho
Melaleuca, Inc. Not MLM? Get Real! Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Melaleuca, Inc. Idaho Falls, , Idaho

Apr 10 2016
John Davis I Recieved a email on April 8, 2016 at 10:36am on my phone from John Davis a so called representative for the US Federal Court of Washington DC stating that I owe $ 841.00 dollars John Davis phone # 202-280-7713 Internet
Author: Brentwood, Maryland Cash Services: John Davis Internet

Apr 09 2016
Shenzhen Peter Rong International Trade Co. Ltd Li Han Xu Sent $500 Seller ran off never replied after picking up money In china looked up ip address its in Switzerland . Author: Chicago, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Peter Rong International Trade Co. Ltd Internet