Your Search | federal trade commission

Nov 14 2016
Integrated AVS Hugo Jarimillo Classic Deceptive Trade Practices Little Elm Texas Author: Texas Cameras & Video: Integrated AVS Little Elm, Texas

Nov 14 2016
verizon wireless Verizon Wireless 7Plus trade up SCAM Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department You've been selected to be awarded a $9000 grant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Federal Government: U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department Dist of Columbia

Nov 13 2016
open-public-records.com Open Public Records Earns bucks to violate privacy Internet Author: New York Federal Government: open-public-records.com Internet

Nov 13 2016
Child protection services-Aberdeen wa Ripping Children Away From Families Aberdeen Washington Author: federal way, Washington Child Protective Services: Child protection services-Aberdeen wa Bonney lake, Washington

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Square Trade Horrible customer service and incompetent technical support Internet Author: Mundelein, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Square Trade Internet

Nov 09 2016
Academy Day Trading Todd Rampe Stay away from Academy Day Trading (IMO) las vegas Nevada Author: Olympia, Washington E-trade: Academy Day Trading las vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
latteno foods wheres the web site and product they sell..,. i have 2.2 million shares that are worthless fountain California Author: corpus christi, Texas E-trade: latteno foods fountain, California

Nov 08 2016
Judging office &Decisions center ANC Award Notification Commission This company sent me 3 letters saying I won $2,000,000,00 or I can take the lump sum of $1,327,940,00 and I have to pay $12.99 for Delivery and to rush processing add an extra $3.00 total enclosed $15.99. This company keeps sending this same letter to me. Kansas city Kansas
Author: SAN BRUNO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Judging office &Decisions center Kansas city , Kansas

Nov 08 2016
ANC Award Notification Commission Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification Commission Kansas city Kansas Author: Lauderhill, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: ANC Award Notification Commission Kansas city, Kansas

Nov 08 2016
Square Trade Square trade is a ripoff Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphi, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Square Trade Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
App Academy No tuition until hired is bullsh** San Francisco California
Author: San Jose, California Trade Schools: App Academy San Francisco, CA

Nov 06 2016
Department of Community Affairs (DCA) DCA Discriminatory terms and conditions by DCA WORKERS ATHENS Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Federal Government: Department of Community Affairs (DCA) ATHENS, Georgia

Nov 05 2016
FX Trade Investment Forex investment fraud/scam Bronx New York Author: Laurel, Maryland Investment Brokers: FX Trade Investment Bronx, New York

Nov 04 2016
EZ Cash Advance, Debbie Christian, Joe Carter Ripoff Scammers Texas Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Federal Government: EZ Cash Advance Internet

Nov 04 2016
D4Y Arthur Tubman-President They dont live up to their hype and their promises San Clemente California Author: Sarasota, Florida E-trade: D4Y San Clemente, California

Nov 02 2016
Rick Owens he Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade name Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net l Original Balance Settled For Saved $660.00 $540.00 $120.00 Nationwide It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Montello, Wisconsin Financial Services: Rick Owens Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
award notification commission, kanasas city Kansas Author: longbeach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: award notification commission kanasas city , Kansas

Oct 30 2016
MSN Homes LLC Predatory Builder, Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Port Charlotte Florida Author: North Port , Florida tempdir: MSN Homes LLC Port Charlotte, Florida

Oct 28 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ANC,  Kansas, KS 66110 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
AMES CARNEGIE / UTC - AUS UNIVERSAL TRADE COMMODITIES AMES CARNEGIE of SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / UTC - AUS UNIVERSAL TRADE COMMODITIES / NON-PERFORMER / TIME WASTER / UNPROFESSIONAL / QUESTIONABLE ETHICS SYDNEY AUSTRALIA Author: Houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: AMES CARNEGIE Internet