FEDERAL DEBT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: federal debt
There may be more specific results for "federal debt"
For more specific results for "federal debt"
Showing 1-25 of 60,877 Found Reports For more specific results for "federal debt"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 15 2017
Midland Credit Management MCM Scam artists extrodinair!! San Diego California Author: Mexico, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Midland Credit Management San Diego , California

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2017
http://www.joshuaharris.co/ Josh HarrisJoshua Harris Beware of Joshua Harris and Quantum. The are fake and will leave you in debt. This a scam training Florida, Meyers Nationwide
Author: Ft Meyers, Florida Seminar Programs: http://www.joshuaharris.com/ Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Pure Garcinia Diet Free trial is far from being free. Get ready to pay 100s of dollars Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Diet Internet

Oct 13 2017
750.Credit Randy They take your money and don't provide the service Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit & Debt Services: 750.Credit Internet

Oct 12 2017
Convergent they are trying to collect a ten year debt. Renton Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Renton , Washington

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ackerman and Walker Mediation scam, social security, identity, threat, debt Nationwide Author: Elmont, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Ackerman and Walker Mediation Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
David Gradney I met Mr David Gradney last year through a good friend ,he was going to help me with some credit managing and what were my options,he seemed like a knowledgable man, temecula California Author: CAMPO, California Credit & Debt Services: David Gradney temecula, California

Oct 10 2017
A1 Doc Prep For 3 payments of $300.00, I was promised a re-evaluation on my loan, lowering my principle by 75% and decreasing my monthly bill to $40.00. This sounded suspect so I investigated the company online and seemed legitimate. After the money was taken out, it became harder and harder to get ahold of them. Now all the phone numbers I acquired are disconnected. Internet Author: seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: A1 Doc Prep Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wolf Gang WDL INVESTMENTS CORP aka Auto Plex Transport .Credit Card Fraud, 10 federal inmate Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Wolf Gang Houston, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Information Retrieval Center AKA: Daniel A paralegal calling to let me know he is filing fraud charges on a debt I do not have Author: Grimes, Iowa Collection Agencies: Information Retrieval Center Live Oak, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Greendot corp/Walmart money card Blocked card with money left on it and will not unblock Nationwide Author: pleasanton, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Greendot corp/Walmart money card Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Matt Lloyd - income primarily from recruiting new consultants, pushed to go into debt to buy highest position ($60K) to get full commissions - Windermere Florida Author: West Saint Paul, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Windermere, Florida

Oct 08 2017
AACI / Asian Americans for Community Involvement / Leadership Honoree David Cortese David Cortese President of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Corrupted Leaders, Corrupted Communities, Corrupted Santa Clara County Family Judges/ Corrupted Gilroy Police Department San Jose California
Author: San Jose, California Federal Government: AACI/Asian Americans for Community Involvement/Leadership Honoree David Cortese San Jose, California

Oct 08 2017
Jeannie Kerns Affordable financial solutionsFinancial freedom made simple Cpnandcreditrepair.com Excuses and lies Miami alledgedly Internet Author: North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

24, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: French Lick, Indiana Consignment Stores: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana