Your Search | fedex ground

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 10 2016
SplashPads USA Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | SplashpadsUSA  dedicated to the highest quality splash pad products and installations across the United States. SplashPadsUSA takes great pride in their products, workmanship - want customers to have a good experience with a top-notch final product. SplashPadsUSA uses only stainless steel above ground features - manufactured by them right here in the USA! - only using the best in sanitation systems. No one matches SplashPadsUSA quality for the price, they stand behind their product - from design to installation. SplashPadsUSA is pleased to be a member of RipOff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program which assures customers commitment to customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad North Salt Lake , Utah

Oct 10 2016
www.securedatarescue.com Secure Data Rescue Sent me a free shipping label for the cheapest service and lost my hard drive Internet
Unfortunate doing of the customer themselves Author: Houston, Alabama tempdir: www.securedatarescue.com Internet

Oct 06 2016
Latteno Food Corp CEO leaves with assets Fountain Valley, CA Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Financial Services: Latteno Food Corp Internet

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 27 2016
VRD1 Rajesh Balujah King RajRaj Balujah Sunny Oaks Mobile Home ParkEdgewood Mobile Home ParkRenee Waldron Manager Sold me home under fraudulent pretenses sewer water on the ground Missisauga and Ocala Florida Florida Author: Ocala, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rajesh Balujah Missisauga, Ontario

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Jessica Pullen This is probably fake name Sent spoof e-mail confirming payment (via PayPal) for an item purchased on eBay. Based on that e-mail I sent the sold item via FedEx (tracking number: 77719287564) to the individual. Portland Oregon
Author: White Plains, New York Telephones: Jessica Pullen Portland, Oregon

Sep 08 2016
Independent Pool Inc Can not get them to finish pool construction job. Pool has now popped 3 feet out of the ground Venice Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Independent Pool Inc Venice, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Visionary Events Boots on the Ground Real Estate School Provo Utah Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Visionary Events Provo, Utah

Aug 28 2016
Stan Vowell Middle Tennessee frieght Trucking company, run into the ground Franklin Tennessee Author: Lynchburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Stan Vowell TN

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Equip-bid.com Shipping extortion Kansas City Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Equip-bid.com Internet

Aug 18 2016
Skeeterboard sold us hoverboard withbad wheel, battery,motherboard, and sensors. We sent it back via fedex sand they returned it just today and it is worse than before. They refuse to give refund. Newport Beach California
Refunded Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Skeeterboard Newport Beach, California

18, Report #1320880

Aug 05 2016
3s Warehouse Ground zero performance Still have not recieved items that were ordered on 1 May 2016. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: 3s Warehouse Easton, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 21 2016
FedEx FedEx allows others to bill your FedEx account with validation Internet Author: Delaware Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet

Jul 17 2016
LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE This restaurant charged us $23 for two entrees and all we received was like a pound of ground beef in our meall Fremont Nebraska Author: Troy, Ohio Restaurants: LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 15 2016
5G LP Darrel Roy Hall Shotty workmanship and cutting corners burned my house to the ground! Bedias Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 5G LP Bedias, Texas

Jul 12 2016
1981 Run around, lost computer, 600.00 missing Augusta GA Author: Augusta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Hp and FedEx Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Glitek, Glitek Hoverboards, Chris Glitek, Chris, Tony Le, D Dorian, D. Dorian, Sneha Glitek is HUGE RIPOFF... do NOT PURCHASE! We were scammed out of $550 after returning a defective unit... they supplied FedEx return shipping label and rec'd unit then will not answer phone OR email inquiries! New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: Glitek New Brunswick, New Jersey