FEDEX GROUND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fedex ground
There may be more specific results for "fedex ground"
For more specific results for "fedex ground"
Showing 1-25 of 6,872 Found Reports For more specific results for "fedex ground"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group LLCMagnolia Design Group LLC Fraud General Contractor Ball Ground Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Rick McGaha Ball Ground, Georgia

Aug 04 2017
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicle DMV Illinois DMV bureaucratic scam!!! Springfield Illinois Another cover up!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Illinois Department of Motor Vehicle Springfield, Illinois

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Pseudo Rebuttal Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Scam Artist, Money Hungry, Rude to their Clientele Bronxville New York
Reply from Louisa - Owner of Weezie D. Ladies Boutique - False & Unjustly Report Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Bronxville, New York

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
american public university american military university Poor ethics, poor quality, poor experience... Charles Town WV Report Addition. Author: Williamsport, Maryland Colleges and Universities: american public university WV

Jul 13 2017
BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING LARRY @ BREEDMASTER RIPOFF DAVIE FLORIDA
Contract Author: Pompano beach, Fl, Florida Adoption Agencies: BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING Davie, Florida

Jul 11 2017
BeanEyeSerum Parisian Glow Do not buy this bull s*** product OR work this company! They are doing FRAUD! They were showing completely different commercial and product was tiny lotions not even worth $5.00. They charged me $84.95. Such a ripoff! I returned the product, they even used ,charged, my Fedex account without telling me and returned it back to me! This company need to stop! If there are people filing a lawsuit against this company I'm happy to join! Saint Petersburg, Florida 33742 Internet
Author: Irvine, California Adult Care Facilities: BeanEyeSerum Internet

Jul 07 2017
Luxury Pools,LLC aka Luxury Pools of MI aka Greg Ibrahim Scam Pool Contract - Work Not Completed After 8 Months Since Breaking Ground Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Luxury Pools,LLC aka Luxury Pools of MI aka Greg Ibrahim Shelby Twp, Michigan

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 06 2017
FedEx Corporation FedEx Stole $1328.00 From Me Memphis Nationwide Ther Clerk Should Have Done A Better Job Author: Brunswick, Ohio Shipping Companies: FedEx Corporation Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 02 2017
David Stabile Cathy Costantino David mother helps David steal from people I ordered from David over 3000 meters of fabric I sent him 20G and he disappeared Asia Internet Comment Author: West Warwick , Rhode Island Manufacturers: David Stabile Internet

Jul 01 2017
Connie Wesley Forest Ridge Farms NEVER, EVER Buy a Horse Online! Before You Buy a Horse from Forest Ridge Farm...READ THIS! Science Hill Kentucky P.S. Additional pertinent information... Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Horse Traders: Connie Wesley Science Hill, Kentucky

Jul 01 2017
Food Addiction Intensive LLC Joan Ifland Joan Ifland kicked me out of the program I participated in 1.5 years because I refused to sign a new restrictive agreement she just composed and required all participants to sign to remain in the group. Cincinnati Ohio Entitlement Author: Lamar, South Carolina Health Care Education: Food Addiction Intensive LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2017
D.C. Pool Co. pool packages plus Poor Installation of semi in ground pool never completed Holtsville New York Author: N Massapequa, New York Pools & Saunas: D.C. Pool Co. Holtsville, New York

Jun 28 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Author: Anniston, Alabama Pool Services: Global Sun Pools - Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Blue World Pools REVIEW: Blue World Pools commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. I am finghting Author: ETOWAH, Tennessee Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. CARSON CITY, Nevada