Your Search | fedex home delivery

Aug 31 2015
Stephen Krupp Stephen Krupp GilbertsvilleStephen Krupp Loser Handyman, Please - he can't even use a computer Breinigsville Pennsylvania Author: 18031, Alabama Work at Home: Stephen Krupp Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
american home sheild rip off Nationwide Author: norco, California Maintenance Companies: american home sheild Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Defender USA Piss Poor customer service !!! Niagara Falls Ontario Author: Reinholds, Pennsylvania Home Security: Defender USA Niagara Falls, Ontario

Aug 31 2015
slomins home security stay away from slomins home security systems hicksville New York Author: Wantagh, New York Home Security: slomins home security Nationwide

30, Report #1252049

Aug 31 2015
Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters, Missouri

31, Report #1252021

Aug 31 2015
Avesta Capella Apt. Homes Avesta Capella Avesta Austin TX Scam, Scum, Garbage Everywhere, No Security, Wide Open Gates, Locked Laundry, Bacteria Ridden Pool, Ever Changing Staff, Roaches Austin Texas Author: Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Avesta Capella Apt. Homes Austin, Texas

32, Report #1252011

Meritahe Home Complaint Against Meritage Homes Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Building Services: Meritahe Home Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

34, Report #1251969

Aug 31 2015
Village Plumbing and Home Services - Monica Ryan, Owner Texas State Board of Plumbing Exaimers - Administrative Penalty Houston Texas Author: Texas Plumbing: Village Plumbing and Home Services Houston, Texas

35, Report #1251963

Aug 31 2015
Choice Home Warranty Multiple attempts to fix pool heater eats up my cap Edison New Jersey Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

36, Report #1251960

Aug 31 2015
American Home Shield Useless Home Warranty Nationwide Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

38, Report #1251947

Aug 31 2015
RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY Stopove Kentucky Non Payment for Services Rendered Author: BALIWAG, Alabama Work at Home: RUSSELL MAY Stopove, Kentucky

39, Report #1251941

Ronnie Raben Ronald Raben Ronnie Raben Austin SCAM Austin Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Home Inspections: Ronnie Raben Nationwide

40, Report #1251918

Aug 31 2015
Freelancer Limited ACN 134 845 748 FREELANCER VERIFICATION ITS A nigtmare Sydney Internet All isues fixed Author: Bragadiru, Work at Home: Freelancer Limited Internet

41, Report #1251910

Aug 30 2015
concerige construction concerige air dauphneearnestalex proferes bad people winterhaven Florida Author: bartow, Florida Home Improvements: concerige construction winterhaven, Florida

Aug 30 2015
BAT Concrete Construction Bernie Fiorello=i Disintegrating Driveway Walton Kentucky
Author: Independence, Kentucky Home Improvements: BAT Concrete Construction Walton, Kentucky

Aug 29 2015
Home instate senior care If you want to be treated like dirt, then this is the company to work for Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Home instate senior care Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 29 2015
Cincinnati Insurance Brown Insurance Most difficult part of a dreadful home fire has been dealing with the adjustor Blacksburg Virginia Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Legal Services: Cincinnati Insurance

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 29 2015
Exactacall Michael Crain aka the boss on skype & Charlene Adams They do not pay . They hire remote agents to work from home Boston Massachusetts
So Stupid, Orlando Author: san jose , California Work at Home Business: Exactacall Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 28 2015
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Auto Group Intentional fraudulent delivery of the wrong vehicle with the promise of swooping out the vehicles when the real one arrived at the dealership which would have the sunroof leather and premium sound system in it Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Aug 28 2015
delivery courier Big boyz movers They robbed me for 600 dollars and left my thing in the parking lot of my new building Scarborough Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Alabama Moving Companies: delivery courier Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Shane Salyers Steven Shane Salyers, Salyers & Sons, B2Builders Scammed, no services provided once Shane received deposit check and cashed it. Ignored since after being told he would refund the deposit since services were never done Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Home Improvements: Shane Salyers Mesa, Arizona