Your Search | fedex
Approximately 508 Reports Found

Apr 27 2015
FedEx Federal Express FedEx At Fault for damaged Package Washington, DC Nationwide
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
HBCfacilities FEDEX FREIGHT. Tibbe, Hoffman, Brust who hatched the scheme for the unholy alliance between HBC and Fedex freight. who pocketed all money ? Lake Mary Florida Sarasota and Harrison, Arkansas Nationwide I worked as a vendor Author: huron, Ohio Shipping Companies: HBCfacilities Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Rodan and Fields Proactive Without my authorization they continuely took 116 a month from my debit card on products I never received or ordered. When I tried to resolve this they called me a liar and said they won't give me my money until I received the products that I never even orderd. They even sent a pic of my house where Fedex supposedly dropped it off. I have never been through such a terrible experience. I would never ok that money coming out of my account. Plus I have a skin condition from Lupus and I can't use anything like that on my skin. I tried to reason with them but they didn't care. Nationwide Resolved Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

Apr 16 2015
SGS Can-Am Mailboxes Matt Decker This Fedex authorized drop off location took my package but never gave it to Fedex and now denies receiving the package. Niagara Falls New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Shipping Companies: SGS Can-Am Mailboxes Niagara Falls, New York

Mar 29 2015
studio beauty warehouse inc. SunLaboratories was lied to by a supervisor of this company try to order over the web site it said pending so I call this company she claimed that my product is being shipped out posted sent me an email never did I have no tracking number or confirmation number about FedEx Ground she claimed she was going to take the pending order off of the website its still on their page...but that was so easy to take my d**n money out of my bank account real quick...so to tell you the truth granda hills California Author: atmore, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: studio beauty warehouse inc. granda hills, California

Feb 27 2015
maxtool.com factoryauthorizedoutlet.com Maxtool sends me tool via Fedex no signature required then refuses to refund Internet Good comments Seeworthy Author: Tucson, Arizona Hardware & Tools: maxtool.com Internet

32, Report #1209145

Feb 14 2015
Jace Beauty Company I ordered to bundles of hair back in August 2014 and I am still waiting. The last thing they said was it was being shipped on January the 23,2015. I called Fedex if them tracking # they said all they have is a label and no package. Internet Author: Jamaica, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Jace Beauty Company Internet

33, Report #1208357

Feb 11 2015
southwest air baggage thieves lost my bag on nonstop from Phx to LAX; now trying to force me to pay for FedEx shipping from Dallas to Phx; Dallas Texas Southworst Air adds insult to injury Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Airline Companies: southwest airlines Dallas, Texas

34, Report #1200273

Jan 08 2015
FedEx FedEx destroyed and DISPOSED OF priceless shipped item Melbourne, FL Nationwide
agree to disagree Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

35, Report #1190144

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Uses name Tim Donahue from Willmantic Connecticut, to wire money for medical supplies. Also has a phone number to call or txt (984) 644-2647 to order. They pick up $ and Never sends merchandise. Scam alert. promised medical supplies to be sent Fedex, delivery within 48 hours. Had me wire money to Western Union, to above individual. They lied and continued emailing me. gave me Fake tracking, and NEVER recieved the merchandise. so to all be aware of this scammer. He also uses MANY Facebook company names to reel you in. Willimantic Connecticut Same thing happened to me... Author: Chesterfield , Illinois Drugstores: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

Nov 18 2014
Ebay ExpertShipper Runaround between expertshipper and Fedex. Fedex fails to deliver package says cantact shipper shipper sends tracking number Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Office Suppliers & Stationers: Ebay Internet

Nov 02 2014
FedEx Express Courier Company Mr. Jonathan Robert (Head Dispatch Officer) another phony-baloney, INSULTING email inheritance SCAM! These CRIMINALS deliberately don't give one! Internet Rebuttal to Mr. Reputal Author: West Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: FedEx Express Courier Company Internet

Oct 11 2014
http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Soliciting by phone.. ESC is captioned on video play .. $3.500 to upline - By Fedex, one up pyramid. city unknown Arizona Author: mission, British Columbia Work at Home Business: http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Internet

Aug 27 2014
fedex Worse FEDEX Customer Support and FEDEX claim Department Nationwide Author: Hicksville, New York Shipping & Handling: fedex Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center KinkosKinko's LIED ABOUT PACKING/SHIPPING, DELIBERATELY SCAMMED ME, CARELESS MANAGER ONLY MADE EXCUSES Phoenix Arizona RE: HEY HELENE ,aka- ROBERT Author: Arizona Shipping & Handling: FedEx Office Print & Ship Center Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2014
FedEx Help with the worst customer service I have ever experienced...possibly fraud.‏‏ Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Aug 14 2014
secrete shopper job James Giles, Jim Giles, Erhard Franz This person or persons sent a fedex to me with a fake money order and bogus intructions on what to do to complete the secrete shopper assignment. Hyattsville Maryland Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cash Services: secrete shopper job Hyattsville, Maryland

Jul 21 2014
cash advance america Charles Brown Jonathan fox mad up story's, looked up my area of living to show the FedEx delivery was local, and he called me from me next day from Washington saying if I paid he would deliver my money Washington DC Nationwide There is no loan. Never was going to be a loan. The whole thing is a scam. Author: Altadena, California Cash Services: cash advance america Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
FED EX OFFICE NORTH SYRACUSE Only Fedex in Town to refuse Packages north Syracuse New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Shipping & Handling: FED EX OFFICE NORTH SYRACUSE north Syracuse, New York

Jul 09 2014
Fedex Disregarded instructions: package thrown to dogs and ants Dallas, TX Dallas/TX Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: Fedex Select State/Province

Jul 01 2014
Noble Solution Noble Solutions Check sent FedEx fake tracking number, fake check st remi Quebec Canada Author: santa clarita, California Bad Check Writers: Noble Solution st remi, Quebec

Jun 27 2014
FedEx FedEx delivered a special order of Jones Soda frozen, broken lids, leaking. Box was insulated, labeled “Do Not Freeze”. Sioux Falls Nationwide Author: Hartford, South Dakota Shipping & Handling: Fedex Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
FedEx Corporation FedEx failed to deliver an overnight package while tracking shows it has been delivered. Memphis Tennessee Author: Diamond Bar, California Shipping Companies: FedEx Corporation Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 12 2014
fedex customer service failed to deliver ontime and then lied to me mobile alabama Nationwide Author: summerdale, Alabama Shipping & Handling: fedex Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
FedEx FedEx denies legitimate insurance claim Dallas Nationwide Author: Leesburg, Virginia Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide