FEDEX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fedex
There may be more specific results for "fedex"
For more specific results for "fedex"
Showing 76-100 of 519 Found Reports For more specific results for "fedex"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 22 2014
FedEx Federal Express Fedex too lazy to deliver to apartment on third floor, so ditches packages in office Olympia Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Shipping Companies: FedEx Olympia, Washington

Feb 21 2014
Todd Bennett Tried to get me to pay the fedex fee to his rep for a check he supposedly sent. U.K. Author: sandiego, California Work at Home Business: Todd Bennett Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Woot.com Woot says item shipped, finally gets it to FedEx six days later. Carrollton Texas Author: Morenci, Arizona On-Line Stores: Woot.com Carrollton , Texas

Feb 05 2014
FedEx FraudEx Slower Than the Pony Express  Internet FedEx Fiasco Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet, Select State/Province

Feb 05 2014
Never Sold Out Poor Service * Nobody helps New York The fedex courier package arrived EMPTY!! Author: Rio das Ostras, Other Ticket Sales: Never Sold Out Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
GPO Federal Credit Union, David Wilson (market survey information inc.) Western union store (secret shopper location) fed ex envelope under my door with a $2350 check, & letter to secret shop western union, cash & keep $200 for me, send the rest w.u. & fill out survey. New Hartford, & Fort Wayne NY, Indiana
I received a similar letter via FedEx marked Extremely Urgent. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Based Business: GPO Federal Credit Union Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jan 19 2014
FedEx lost package, refuses to communicate and to resolve the claim Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: FedEx Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2014
FedEx Ripoff of FedEx through Ebay Shipping Eee !  Internet Author: Alabama Shipping & Handling: FedEx internet, Select State/Province

Jan 10 2014
Postal Works Shipped and insured a package through them. Claim was paid by FedEx they will not reimburse me. El Paso Texas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Shipping Companies: Postal Works El Paso, Texas

85, Report #1112057

Jan 01 2014
eBay PayPal I bought a Gibson guitar that cost $2,500 from an unscrupulous ebay seller. The guitar arrived to my home decapitated, that is, the head of the guitar was separated from its body. The seller would not refund me, neither would eBay. Seller put a damage claim with FedEx, Fedex picked up the guitar from my house on 12/27/13, and said they would refund the seller and the seller would refund me. Ebay closed my case in favor of the seller. The seller has my money, the claim money and I was left without the broken guitar nor money. Ebay and PayPal do not want to issue me a refund, neither does the seller. It seems that I have no other recourse with this sociopathic mechanism.The only reason I did transactions with eBay using pay pal is because they claim Money Protection Guaranteed. There is no protection. The companies of eBay and PayPal are misleading people, and colluding with crimes commited by sellers. I would appreciate your help in recovering my money. Thank you. www.eBay.com Internet Getting your money back Author: Bronx, New York Liars: eBay Internet

86, Report #1111992

Dec 31 2013
skintrium ordered nuritive pigmentation reduce cleasing milk and xf15 for total of $125.94 for over a month and i have made several calls to this company to avail. i believe they are fraud. a company where you cannot talk to anyone except email. no one knows what happened to the mail. i even called USPS and FEDEX to check on the product but i was told no package was delivered or picked up from skintrium. company like this should be looked into for fraud. new york new york Author: carson, California TV Advertisements: skintrium new york, New York

Dec 30 2013
FedEx, FedEx Ground Do The Math: Misdelivery minus Accountability minus Basic Civility equals FedEx Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Las Cruces, New Mexico

Dec 26 2013
FEDEX Unable to deliver international shipment that they charged me $150.00, saying they are too busy San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Shipping Companies: FEDEX San Diego, California

Dec 23 2013
FedEx Lost Package Saco Maine Really..so you must be perfect Author: Salem, Oregon Shipping Companies: FedEx Saco, Maine

Dec 20 2013
FedEx Invisible Winter storms In Buffalo and Memphis Cause FedEx Delays!!! Not reported by any Weather Agency! Nationwide Author: Bethesda, Maryland Shipping & Handling: FedEx Select State/Province

Dec 17 2013
Max Tool Tarp Factory Outlet I received the wrong item , a 7x15 mesh tarp, after ordering a 6x10 mesh tarp and paying a $10.80 Fedex Second Day Delivery. I knew and understand that their policy states they are not able to refund shipping costs. I also acknowledge that their listed sizes state that the final size of the tarps are 4 to 6 inches smaller, which would had still been a good fit with a 6x10 tarp. Long story short.... customer support fought me about sending me the right item at no cost to me, saying to maybe use the one I revived by cutting it to size myself and that sizes actually vary on the tarps. Finally they said that it would cost them more money send me another one and that the best thing for me to do, is to accept the refund and keep the wrong item. According to Tarp Factory Outlet run by Max Tool their online Policy states: Tarp Factory Outlet will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a direct result of our error (you received an incorrect item) and re-ship the correct item at no charge.  I WOULD NOT BUY FROM ANY MAX TOOL ONLINE STORE. If you do, you better hope nothing goes wrong with your order! La Verne California Author: Encinitas, California On-Line Stores: Max Tool la verne, California

Nov 22 2013
NoHo Pack and Ship I will never go back to this location. Save you money this place is a complete rip off. Fed Ex told me that they are the closest drop off in my area and I went a few times but on my third visit the lady wanted to charge me to drop off a prepaid FedEx package. I can go to any other locations in my area and drop off for free. I went to another location down the street and they told me to drop off my package with no hesitation or extra fees so this place is trying to get over so do not give them your money. I plan to report them to Fed Ex for ripping their customers off. North Hollywood California Are you serious? Why is this a rip off?? Author: North Hollywood, California Shipping & Handling: NoHo Pack and Ship North Hollywood, California

Nov 19 2013
NetComm Wireless Limited The company is posing as employer making work at home job offers and the website is legit, however the people trying to get people to work for them are not. I don't know where they are located. The FedEx Louisiana Author: pine mountain, Georgia Employment Services: NetComm Wireless Limited Louisiana

Nov 18 2013
coolmst.com coolmst.com Credit Card Fraud - Beware  Internet
The truth is incontrovertible. Author: Florida Sex Shops: coolmst.com Internet

Nov 01 2013
DynaTek dynatek industries Scam, stole signature off of FedEx tracking ticket to bill for 16 rolls of tape @$1000!! Valencia CA Author: Milford, Connecticut Telemarketers: DynaTek Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
FedEx FedEx stole about $10,000 from our business Greeley Colorado There is a brilliant idea. Author: Greeley, Colorado Shipping Companies: FedEx Greeley, Colorado

Oct 24 2013
www.laptopscreen.com Ken Gave me a fake FedEx tracking number www.laptopscreen.com Internet Company too incompetent to get addresses correctly Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Liars: www.laptopscreen.com Internet

Sep 26 2013
DR Carriers 4 less Carlos, Ramone, ship my car, shippmycar@gmail.com Car transport paid in full via cashiers check and fedex, car not picked up, avoiding all calls. Houston Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Transporters: DR Carriers 4 less Houston, Texas

Sep 23 2013
Wholesale Chairs Larry Hoffman This guy is so low he rips off a church! Los Angeles California CHURCH HAS RECEIVED ALL CHAIRS ORDERED Author: Delray Beach, Florida Bad Check Writers: Wholesale Chairs Los Angeles, California

Sep 16 2013
trustnet a Financial Express Company North America Consumer Promotion DrawClaim Agent: Ryan Oxford 1-888-599-7274 In the letter I received from trustnet it was stated: We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the winners in the NORTH AMERICA CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAW. I supposedly had won the sum of US $8,221.50. FedEx or UPS will deliver the CERTIFIED CHECK ; However, I was advised to contact MY CLAIM AGENT for further instructions on how to claim y big winnings.  Arlington Texas Author: Macon, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: trustnet a Financial Express Company Arlington, Texas