FEDEX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fedex
There may be more specific results for "fedex"
For more specific results for "fedex"
Showing 101-125 of 519 Found Reports For more specific results for "fedex"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 11 2013
Natalia Malinina realestate attorney Esther Mildner,First Nationwide Title,agency ,LLC,Christopher Donnellly,vice pr I sold 2 units on JUly 30,2013 in the city,on the closing day my power of attorney and the title representative were making conference call with OCWEN to confirm pay off quiotes.,besides that we were having already letter with payoff from them.The cashier checks were sending over night via Fedex and the title was cleared.After 22 days in August 22,2013 I received returned check and the letter that it was no sufficient funds,!!!!!to payoff the payoff amount.The representative Esther Brock form Ocwen,telling that I dont want to negotiate and was sending me another check,that I received on sept.9, West Palm Beach Florida
Author: New York , New York Bad Check Writers: Natalia Malinina West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 10 2013
FedEx A fedex driver delivered & handed my package to a neighbor who decided to steal the package when signature conformation was required.fedex is handling this case sloppy & because of the drivers incompitence they blame me the buyer & the shipper & also expect us to deal with the issue.their driver gave my package to someone else without checking the proper identifacation.but they insist that the seller & i deal with an issue caused by a fedex driver. jersey city New Jersey Author: bklyn, New York Shipping Companies: FedEx jersey city, New Jersey

Sep 04 2013
Richard Payne of Gobel Tech I busted his scam by verifing cashiers check was a faurd. The check was from Michigan and the FedEx started in Philly, Internet Pennsialvania Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: Richard Payne Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 01 2013
FEDERAL EXPRESS OFFICE FEDEX OFFICE CRIMINAL ACTS, UNFAIR PRACTICE, SABOTAGE, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, MENTAL ANGUIS New York New York
Agripina's reply to rebuttal! Author: New York, New York Customer: FEDERAL EXPRESS OFFICE New York, New York

Sep 01 2013
FedEx Lose my first package and my second package is missing Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Shipping Companies: Fed Ex Select State/Province

Aug 30 2013
FedEx Bad FedEx Driver (Thief?) Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trucking Companies: FedEx Georgia

Aug 28 2013
illpumpyouup.com Shipping fraud, charge $$ for fedex ground, then ships USPS first class--slow internet This proves alot. Author: Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: illpumpyouup.com Select State/Province

Aug 20 2013
Diamond Candles www.diamondcandles.com Still Waiting for my Shipment 18 days later..., Pierre South Dakota They are making it right.... Author: San Mateo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond Candles Pierre, South Dakota

Aug 09 2013
Fedex Fedex lost two boxes of fresh seafood from alaska and wont pay pittsburgh pennsylvania Snit happens. Author: Cordova, Alaska Shipping & Handling: fedex Select State/Province

Jul 29 2013
CheapSeatTicketHub.com Cheap Seat Ticket HubMarcus Whiteis Charged $15 for 2-day FedEx delivery, took 9 days for delivery, refused refund Lubbock Texas TRUE FACTS Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Ticket Sales: CheapSeatTicketHub.com Lubbock, Texas

Jul 22 2013
Buyautotruck accessories . Com Rude manager and sale clerks hung up on me and refused to replace damaged goods. FedEx claim filed only by buyautotruck fraud and deceptive practices Clifton New Jersey
Author: New braunfels, Texas Auto Parts: Buyautotruck accessories . Com Clifton, New Jersey

Jul 16 2013
Waterhouse Financial Services Trio Farms They sent a letter stating I won the International shoppers Lotto Powerball conducted in North America. It was eight people who won and I won only 125,000.00 and had a check for the amount of 3875.00 for me to pay 1875.00 in taxes to a tax agent. Mark Nelson (claim Agent) clarified that I was a winner and I was to call him whenever I cashed the check. After sending the money the rest would be delivered by fedex Bradenton Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Waterhouse Financial Services Bradenton, Florida

Jun 28 2013
Made For Joomla (MadeForJoomla.com) VirtueMart 2 FedEx Plugin False information, highly inflated price quotes, unprofessional behaviour Torrington Connecticut
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Programmers: Made For Joomla (MadeForJoomla.com) Internet

Jun 20 2013
Fedex Office Business cards sold on a bait and switch fraud Internet All I get from those links are this... Author: 32501, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Fedex Internet

Jun 10 2013
Federal Express, FedEx Lost package; failure to ring bell on delivery; left package in public area; lying on delivery log Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: Federal Express Internet

Jun 04 2013
Fedex Fedex Complaint: Fedex driver delivered Important documents (Titles) at the wrong Company and Address. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Courier Services: Fedex Miami, Florida

May 07 2013
Intern-service.com did work for them, did not pay me for it, disappeared Internet Now I am stuck with the FedEx bill Author: Norman, Oklahoma Work at Home Business: Intern-service.com Internet

May 07 2013
FedEx FedEx is HORRIBLE Internet Author: East Syracuse, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet

119, Report #272010

May 01 2013
Heritage Auction Galleries / Mr. Doug Norwine / Heritage Galleries And Auctioneers A Life Time of Memories are Gone With The Wind, Treasured Inheritance vanishes from FedEx box Dallas Texas William's Complaint is Obviously Libelous Author: Coalinga, California Liars: Heritage Auction Galleries / Mr. Doug Norwine Dallas, Texas

Apr 26 2013
the real imagination LLC. T-R-I 47 sawfish ct. kissimmee Florida 34759. they offered me an iphone 5, when i got my my packet from fedex i had to give a money order of $250, and when i opened the box it was not what expected , instead of an iphone it was a samsung, and the kissimmee, Florida Author: birmingham, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: the real imagination LLC. T-R-I kissimmee, Florida

Apr 15 2013
Americare Health Jim Ingram I purchased a 12 month supply of HGH on 3/29/13. As of today 4/15/13 I have not received the product. I was told it would be shipped FedEX in 7 to 10 days. My check has cleared the bank. Internet Author: Lake Alfred, Florida Medical Supplies: Americare Health Internet

Apr 13 2013
Fedex Treated poorly unprofessionally and didn't care once I brought this to drivers attention Memphis, Tennessee Author: Fulton, New York Courier Services: Fedex Memphis, Tennessee

Mar 12 2013
page plus pagers of az blake nicole bought ems pager apollo vp 200pro pager payed for pager $411.00 was suppoes to be programed and shipped asked them about traking number gave me bogus fedex tracking number of 1172300300016880 checked internet, Arizona page plus pager Author: elkgrove village, Illinois Paging Companies: page plus pagers of az internet, Arizona

124, Report #1019577

Feb 24 2013
Electronics-Pro-Shop No refund after item was returned and return was verified by FedEx Bloomington or Ontario, California Author: Alameda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics-Pro-Shop Bloomington or Ontario, California

Feb 22 2013
wax-vac ripped me off said i could get two and pay shipping never came the internet says they shipped to fedex they say no they signed me up for trials and the papers have never came to try and cancel them if Internet Author: grovecity, Ohio On-Line Stores: wax-vac Internet