contrary

Your Search | fia fka mbna also affiliated with bank of america

26, Report #1162060

Jul 15 2014
United Casualty Insurance of America Mr Buster Moore, was the agent . On 2/11/14, I reported a claimed to the insurance agents listed above about my loss of property that was damaged due by stormed occurred St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: St.Louis, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: United Casualty Insurance of America Nationwide

27, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

28, Report #1162049

Jul 15 2014
Loans of America 7-minute loans Mr. Shane/Shawn Williams also took $100.00 from a Green Dot money pak for a loan for $8000.00, but could not receive loan until I give them another Green Dot Money pak for $480.00, and will never, never return my $100.00 from the first money pak. Florida Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Loans of America Internet

29, Report #1162001

Jul 14 2014
Guaranty bank shakopee mn False charges and penalties shakopee Minnesota Author: mpls, Minnesota Banks: Guaranty bank shakopee, Minnesota

30, Report #1161998

Jul 14 2014
Direct Express The worst bank I've ever used! Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Federal Government: Direct Express Internet

31, Report #1161991

Jul 14 2014
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wells Fargo Bank N.A. Corporate Trust Services, Wells Fargo Bank Will not approve modification of any type nor short sale until you are 90 days late San Francisco California Author: Kirkland, Illinois Financial Services: Wells Fargo San Francisco, California

32, Report #1161920

Jul 14 2014
Cash Advantage America Mr. Jones scammed me out of $180, swore on their children's lives they were legit and I would not have to send anymore money after initial amount. My bank even called me! Ithica New York Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Liars: Cash Advantage America New York

Jul 14 2014
GE CAPITAL PAY PAL PAY PAL SMART CONNECT GE Money Bank, GE Money Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank CROOKS LIERS THEIVES FRAUD STEAL CONCEAL Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GE CAPITAL PAY PAL PAY PAL SMART CONNECT Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Primamrica Life Ins. DO NOT CASH ANY CHECKS SENT TO YOU FROM PRIAMERICA LIFE INS. CALL FIRST 'IT IS A SCAM> YOU WILL HAVE TO REPAY THE MONEY TO THE BANK WHICH CASHED IT. IT IS A SCAM> Duluth Georgia Author: Middlesboro, Kentucky Liars: Primamrica Life Ins. Duluth, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
metro pcs i have bough a phone and the sales representative said if i pay $120.00 i will receive a rebate of $50.00 back, i also have extra money to upgrade my plan.  brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs brooklyn, New York

Jul 14 2014
First Niagara Bank First Niagara Fraud department is a fraud Lockport New York Author: Amherst, New York Credit & Debt Services: First Niagara Bank Lockport, New York

Jul 14 2014
Loans of America Loans of America scammed me out of $720 on an $8000 loan-contacting authorities, the more people who have been scammed, the better chances of retribution. Please leave info below. Florida or Albany, NY-2 phone numbers Nationwide Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Loans: Loans of America Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Blue Dart Limited Aanchel Shetty Aanchel Shetty, also works for GlaxoSmithKline, didn't refund $395 mumbai Maharashtra Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Medical Supplies: Blue Dart Limited Internet

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Level 3 Communication Cash advance usacash advance america stole $150 from me, Indian accent, rude and yelling at me, wont stop calling Chicago Illinois Author: Henderson , Tennessee Cash Services: Level 3 Communication Chicago, Illinois

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, These guys are liars and scammers. They make fake websites full of Fake Testimonies! Fake Site: http://www.automotiveforumz.com/ Real Site: http://www.automotiveforums.com They also have a fake review site that they own on their website: http://www.head-gasket-repair.com/xpert-answers/head-gasket-sealer-comparison/ They make all kinds of bull claims. we purchased the product for a BMW when it did not work they wouldn't warranty it because we purchased the specially blended kit! My father in law is a concrete contractor who uses sodium silicate to seal concrete. This product is 100% watered down Sodium Silicate. They are about as dishonest as they come! Georgia Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Parts: Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, Internet

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Michelin North America Michelin Tire Michelin Tire Explodes and They Ignore Claim Greenville, SC Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Michelin North America Nationwide