FIFTH THIRD BANK38 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fifth third bank38
There may be more specific results for "fifth third bank38"
For more specific results for "fifth third bank38"
Showing 1-25 of 1,883 Found Reports For more specific results for "fifth third bank38"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1372048

May 08 2017
AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Frank made me pay him 3500 dollars to move fromy north Carolina to Tucson Arizona on April 4. I payed him 2 payments of 1200 dollars and third supposed to be paid on delivery of 1200 dollars. It is may 8th and I have not received my things . I have called frank many times but I have only spoken to him twice. He promised that I would have my delivery on Saturday may 6th and no later than Sunday may 7th. He will not answer the phone and will not return my calls. He can not not show the weight of my delivery and refuse to try to get a copy for me. He refuse to tell me where my delivery is for that is my only question . Fort Myers Florida Author: Tucson , Arizona Lawyers: AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Fort Myers, Florida

May 05 2017
Third Leaf Land Scape Ed Galvin, Edward Galvin Unfinished, Foulmouthed no shows, do it the wrong way crew. Los angeles Internet, ca Author: Pacific Palisades, California Landscaping: Third Leaf Land Scape Internet

May 05 2017
JM Field Marketing, Jack Field 3PL Third Party Logistics, Warehousing, and Fullfillment Fort Lauderdale Florida
Jack Field and JM Field are SCAM ARTISTS Author: Phoneix, Arizona Shipping & Handling: JM Field Marketing Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 03 2017
American hope resourses I was looking for housing. Before i could find anything a third party program popped up wanting ke pay more. To get membership to help me locate housing. Assistance. Ithey were suposed to cancel my membership and insted they charged me another minth fees. And still havent received any assistance nor notice of cancelation. They charged me for services i never received and when trying to call to ask about cancelation i can only reach automated message asking to leave a mmessage. Internet Author: Springfield mo, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: American hope resourses Internet

May 02 2017
Federal Transaction Services Possible Scam: System for Award Management (SAM) Email Notifications from Third Party Companies Largo Florida
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2017
GUNBROKER.COM Gunbroker.com asked me to reveriffy my account information, I answered their questions correctly BUT, they had the incorrect answers, I DIDN'T HAVE THE INCORRECT INFORMATION! THEY CHARGED ME $2 , THE REPEATED THE PROCESS and want $2 again! because the third party was incorrect, the first time! I told them to set up my account or send my $2 back! Internet Author: marble, North Carolina Abusive Parents: GUNBROKER.COM Internet

Apr 29 2017
Third shift studios Ripped me off Not sure Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Third shift studios Internet

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Saks Fifth Avernue OFF 5TH Terrible customer service On line Internet Author: LAguna Niguel, California Clothing Stores: Saks Fifth Avernue OFF 5TH Internet

Apr 11 2017
Federal Debt Assistance Assoc FDAA, CLEARING SOLUTIONS Closed their doors and selling information to third party. Middle River Maryland
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Federal Debt Assistance Assoc Middle River, Maryland

Apr 10 2017
FIFTH THIRD BANK CASH DEPOSIT NOT CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT TAMPA Nationwide Your out... Author: tampa, Florida Banks: FIFTH THIRD BANK Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Race fab cycle Race fab cycle Brian Estevez Race fab took $4500 from my insurance company to do repairs on my motorcycle. But I only did about a third of the repairs parts and service equaling about $500 was done. Oakland Park Florida Author: 6503 N. Ocean Dr., Florida Motorcycles: Race fab cycle Oakland Park, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Samsung Warranty, fraud, misrepresentation, excessive costs, third party fraud, machine failure. Los Angeles California Author: Lake Point, Utah Appliances: Samsung Los Angeles, California

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Debt Collector's Inside Advice Author: chantilly, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
Apex Google Third Party Advertising Company Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Apex Inc. Beaverton, Oregon

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2017
Sell Phone Basement LLC Sells Cell Phones as NEW when in fact they are third party referbished Internet Author: Dover, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sell Phone Basement LLC Internet

Jan 31 2017
Absopure Water Company They made 3 different attempts to deliver water service first excuse the truck broke down second excuse the driver forgot third excuse the driver did not take a unit to put the water on. Terre Haute IN Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Bottled Water Delivery: absopure IN

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 05 2017
Ami ventures Sears.com and it's third party vendors are a huge ripoff. Trying to return a 3DS for over a month They claim they are in Richmond, Texas Internet
Author: Grand prairie, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ami ventures Internet

Dec 26 2016
Mark Anderson Sent additional money for translation services, expecting most of it be wire or sent back to a third party.
Initial date correction Author: East Elmhurst, New York Translators: Mark Anderson