Your Search | filter queen
Approximately 989 Reports Found

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 26 2014
Aaron Jared McCabe, Jared McCabe; M&M Cleaning & Restoration; Roper Cleaning & Restoration; Roper Restoration Scam artist.Defrauds you and your insurance. He lies, steals, forges, etc. Unlicensed and uninsured. Queen Creek, Arizona Author: ShowLow, Arizona Home Improvements: Aaron Jared McCabe Queen Creek, Arizona

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2014
College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Paul Murton Con Artist, Hustler, Deceptive Practices Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, New Jersey Media: College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Internet

Jul 15 2014
Tyson Properties Do Not allow Tyson Properties to manage your home as a rental Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: queen creek, Arizona Housing Rentals: Tyson Properties Albuquerque, New Mexico

6, Report #1162022

Jul 14 2014
Tire Pros Queen Creek Dennis Mangola Caused 8-10 thousand dollars worth of damage to my car and refuses to help fix it. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tire Pros Queen Creek Queen Creek, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
Marlow furntiure in Forestville I bought a queen size plat form bed I have been calling them since May telling them its coming apart no repair person yet Forestville Maryland Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: Marlow furntiure in Forestville Forestville , Maryland

Jul 05 2014
Easley Mitsubish Service Dept.i Will Gilstrap - Service AdvisorSkyler King - mechanic Will inform me that along with the oil and filter he had to preform an inspection and tire rotation. Skyler didn't rotate the tires. Easley South Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: Easley Mitsubish Service Dept.i Easley, South Carolina

Jul 03 2014
Good Hands Auto Service I went to this auto shop on July 1, 2014 to get my A/C fixed. I was charged $150 to change a filter they claimed might be clogged up. When i called to pick up the car they told me it would be $90 extra because they used 6 cans of freon.When I turn on the A/C it blew nothing but heat there was no freon.NEVER EVER CONSIDER GOING HERE. I never got my A/C fixed Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Good Hands Auto Service Decatur, Georgia

Jul 03 2014
Bruiser Labradors selling sick dogs Queen Creek Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Services: Bruiser Labradors Queen Creek, Arizona

Jul 03 2014
Get-Er Done Mower Repair Took a Concrete saw there to get fixed. Was charged for new parts . Saw came out of the shop with the same problems it had. Took saw to a Authorized repair facility they opened it and confirmed that it had NO new parts or an original filter. We paid for top service and parts got burned by this place. The owners wife is very nice and sweet. The owner is nice when you are new business but if you come in with a n issue with something he fixed he starts cursing up a storm and yells at the customers. when I asked him about why he charged me for new parts and didn't install any he became VERY agitated got in my face and told me to get the F off his property. I plan on filing a BBB complaint and a lawsuit since he wouldn't refund any of the money paid. stay away from this place. there are others in Pasadena who do what they are paid to. I hope the owner learns from this experience and realizes that you don't operate a business that way. He knows who I am and how to get ahold of me. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE Pasadena Texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Motorcycles: Get-Er Done Mower Repair Pasadena, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Renee Benton Gilmore Renee Benton Gilmore - Ex CEO and Rip of Queen at Tampa Workforce Alliance Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Renee Benton Gilmore Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Ofir Engel Queen Ofir Ofir Engel Queen Ofir - Stealing Money for her FAKE Projects! Hollywood California
Author: Studio City, California Producers: Ofir Engel Hollywood, California

Jun 30 2014
Clarissa Burton, Queen of The Pen Clarissa Doutit, John Mcadams, Blackistan, Let's Just Talk Radio, Princess Onyx, Keith Rhone, Faces, Queen of the pen books, BWE, Black Women Empowerment, Bloggersphere fraud, scam, cheat, stalker, peeping tom, defamation, thief, liar, abuser, bipolar, mental illness,, children books, old men, poor, low income, government checks, ugly, jealousy, harassment, demonic, old lady, fool, sick old lady, deranged, narcissist, sociopath,  chicago illionoise Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Clarissa Burton, Queen of The Pen Chicago, Illinois

Jun 26 2014
dano's bail bonds nate's bail bonds worst experience in history, they should be the ones on jail chandler Arizona Author: queen creek , Arizona Bail Bonds: dano's bail bonds chandler, Arizona

Jun 20 2014
cobra promotional entertainment group Chris , queen cobra , Omar Greenbax i paid $400 for production which i never received promo and advertisment which i never received they claim to know major stars which they dont they set up promo pages which your face and pictures then change the passwords reagan georgia Author: houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: cobra promotional entertainment group Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Queen Virgin Remy- DC Location Counterfeit Peruvian Hair Wash District of Columbia Author: District Heights, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Queen Virgin Remy- DC Location Wash, Dist of Columbia

Jun 18 2014
Holly Rentals 417 Rentals, Queen City, info@springfieldvacancy.com, info@mightyhouses.com My daughter and I were both looking for houses to rent. I emailed a filled out application. I also called 4 or 5 times with no response. We found out the address and drove to Bookline to the office. We met Mike. Mike was informal, used foul language, and told dirty jokes. He then gave us a list of houses for both of us to look at. I asked him how we would get in the houses. He told us the houses were unlocked or a key was in the mailbox. We drove around Springfield trying to view the houses. Most of the houses were locked with no key or had lock boxes that the codes did not work. The houses we could look at were filthy, had the smell of animal urine, or a dead animal in the back yard. Except one that they were working on. We called Mike and he said that he would send someone to unlock the doors for us. The next day we went back to the houses to look again. Again all doors locked. We called Mike and he said that he was having a problem with his help and would call us back that day. No call back. The next day my daughter called to say we were disappointed that we couldn’t see the other houses and to put her application for the house that looked ok. He said he would call back in 2 days. 3 days later, no call back. I called him again. He told me that he didn’t get chance to talk to the boss and he would call me later that day. No call. I called the next, he said he still didn’t hear from the boss and we should consider this a decline. I asked him why and he told me that he didn’t have to tell me. I asked for his bosses name and he wouldn’t give it to me. Then he hung up. I found out from someone else that it was Chris Gatley who was Mike’s boss. Then I read all the stories on this web site and decided to add my story. Brookline Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Realtors: Holly Rentals Brookline, Missouri

Jun 12 2014
Excellent Sales Team USA SCAM!!!! Will not process cancellation request or return money Queen Creek, Arizona Nationwide Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Excellent Sales Team USA Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Pur Water Filter Company New mount indicator light not working Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Kitchens: Pur Water Filter Company Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Alexander Burrall The rent reporters safe exchange Re: $750 / 3br - 1029ft² - ECLIPSE! hip and funky low rise living! 3 BR UNIT , Queen Mary Park Surrey , London England Nationwide Author: surrey, Alabama Real Estate Services: Alexander Burrell Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lerner & Rowe implemented strategic changes to ensure clients receive the compensation they deserve after they have been injured in an accident.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Lerner and Rowe pledges to always resolve any issues, so you feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with their law firm. Lerner and Rowe recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: surprise, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: lerner and Rowe phoenix, Arizona

Jun 05 2014
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: Lerner and Rowe Internet, Nevada

Jun 05 2014
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner and Rowe clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. The Phoenix based law firm is committed to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program; a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Lerner and Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: Lerner & Rowe Phx, Arizona

Jun 04 2014