Your Search | filter queen

Aug 13 2016
Pink Queen scammed China Florida
Author: atlantic beach, Florida Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Florida

Aug 06 2016
Turning Tables Woodcraft DUMPSTER DIVERS, LLC. KAREN CORNWELL, Turning Tables Woodcraft, Cashed a check in return for hired work but failed to complete work QUEEN CREEK Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Turning Tables Woodcraft QUEEN CREEK, Arizona

3, Report #1319891

Jul 31 2016
Katariinas readings She is as psychic as I am Queen of England Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Astrologers & Psychics: Katariinas readings Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dairy queen 902 Meyer RdSeabrook, TX 77586 Over charged, Called me Liar seabrook Texas
Author: duluth, Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: Dairy queen seabrook, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Queen Virgin Remy (Come get your weave girl) Low quality hair Nationwide Author: Georgia Beauty Salons: Queen Virgin Remy Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning Furnace filter is left on the corridor of the basement Lorton Virginia Author: Springfield , Virginia Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning Lorton, Virginia

Jul 17 2016
acme heating and airconditioning ken smith ripped me off for 820.00 tempe arizona Arizona Author: queen creek, Arizona Consumer Services: acme heating and airconditioning Arizona

Jul 05 2016
WaterBoss Hagne Quality International Iron Filter is defective and company has refused to replace or refund my money under warranty Groveport Ohio Author: Big Fork, Minnesota Consumer Services: WaterBoss Groveport, Ohio

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Motors LLC I purchased a vehicle from Platinum Motors for 26k cash and while test driving the veichle the check engine light came on. I took it back and they sent me with the salesman to their Mechanic and he dais it was fine he reset the engine light and they said it's just a fuel filter and sent another guy to get one from autozone. I paid them the money for the truck and left the next day the light came on and the veichle wouldn't hardly drove. So I took it to a mechanic where I live and they told me is the fuel rail and injection pump. Which is a 2k to 3k job. So I contacted them and they said ok we will fix the problem and all kinds of excuses every time I called them. And is been about 45 days and still nothing from them. Heath Ohio it happen to me too Author: Grove City, Ohio Auto Dealers: Platinum Motors LLC Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
autographsnetwork.com Christopher Franklin This autograph company sent me a total of 22 fake signed albums by the bands Queen ,with a phony Freddie Mercury signature, Led Zeppelin ,with phony John Bonham signature, Issaquah Internet Washin
Author: Coram, Montana Art Galleries: autographsnetwork.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
booking.com Booked a room on Booking.com for my family to go to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Booked a room that was supped to sleep 6. We booked a room that was to have a queen, two queens and a sleeper sofa. What we got was a king, two twins and a sleeper sofa with no sheets. I have pics to prove. so on our vacation we had to go buy sheets and use the sofa.Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: WAXHAW, North Carolina Hotel: booking.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida
Do not want anyone else to deal with two QUEEN owners that disrespect their paying guests. Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Micron Filtration Filter Queen, HealthMor SLIMY SALESMAN PREYING ON SENIORS! VANCOUVER Washington Author: Medford, Oregon Sales People: Micron Filtration VANCOUVER, Washington

Jun 23 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu & Lhasa Rescue Fundraising Fraud Houston Texas Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Non-Profit Charities: Lone Star Shih Tzu & Lhasa Rescue (not-for profit) houston, Texas

Jun 14 2016
Filters USA Filters USA - filter quality Ashville Ohio Author: Carrollton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Filters USA Ashville, Ohio

Jun 10 2016
Qingdao Arison Hair Product Co., Ltd. /Queen Luvin Hair Another Chinese hair company screwing the US!! Qingdao Shandong Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Qingdao Arison Hair Product Co., Ltd. Qingdao, Shandong, Other

Jun 01 2016
Pacific Auto Delivery Sergey Kozhevnikov, owner Trucking Company Damaged my car, Crossed State lines- no insurance Milton Washington
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Pacific Auto Delivery Milton, Washington

May 31 2016
Queen Virgin Remy Hair Kenner Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Beauty Products: Queen Virgin Remy Kenner, Louisiana

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 16 2016
amazon prime scam Busted... Author: Boston, New York Unusual Rip-Off: amazon prime

May 10 2016
Clone queens genetics Clone Queen Genetics aka CQ Genetic Brendon Kennedy aka Evan aka Jesse. I was a plant trimmer for them and they fired me for noresaon an didn't pay which chased me to loose my apartment  Nationwide Author: long beach, California Lawyers: Clone queens genetics Nationwide

May 05 2016
Turning Tables Woodcraft Roger Glenn CornwellKaren CornwellColby CornwellDumpster Divers LLC Thief. Liar. Fraud. Stole 3200 from me and I know of several additional victims. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Turning Tables Woodcraft Queen Creek, Arizona

23, Report #1301974

Apr 26 2016
PepBoys I purchased a air filter kit that i was told was legal for Californis and would pass smog. The smog station said it was not legal and would not pass. PepBoys would not refund or talk about it. Philadelphia, Pa 19132 Nationwide Author: Redding, California Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Kwik Kar Visited for oil change....damaged air filter cover resulting in activation of check engine light Edmond Oklahoma Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Kwik Kar Edmond, Oklahoma

Apr 12 2016
Price Busters i bought a queen-size mattress and box spring 62 days ago, there's and infestation of bed bugs, I called Price Busters hoping we could solve the problem, they basically told me to kiss
Author: Seat Pleasant , Maryland Bed & Bath: Price Busters Forrestville, Maryland