FILTER QUEEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: filter queen
There may be more specific results for "filter queen"
For more specific results for "filter queen"
Showing 1-25 of 3,277 Found Reports For more specific results for "filter queen"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California
Author: Newport Beach, California Questionable Activities: Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Internet

Oct 07 2017
MACLEOD PETERSON PLLC SCOTT MACLEOD CONSUMERS BEWARE of Scott McCleod and MACLEOD PETERSON PLLC. Scott promised me services, took my money and never did a thing to help me or will return my calls or emails. Tempe Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: MACLEOD PETERSON PLLC Tempe, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 04 2017
Affordable Powersports, LLC Kris HunterKristopher HunterKristopher Lee HunterMorgan Hunter Morgan M HunterMorgan Marie Hunter Sold knock off ATV that broke on the third time out and refused to return phone call for repairs Avondale Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Specialty Stores: Affordable Powersports, LLC Avondale, Arizona

Oct 03 2017
Sears.com Sears.com customer service just not give a s* about people Item#: SPM14354980732 Model#: ADIB003FJJROS RMS Power: 150W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms *600 Watts RMS *Class D *Variable High-Pass and Low-Pass Filter *Blue LED Power/Status Indicator 600W PDX Series 4-Channel Power Density Digital Class D Car Amplifier Sears.com Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Stereos: Sears.com Internet

Sep 30 2017
Clones Clone Garden Temecula Mr Clone CallMrClone.com Riverside Lake Elsinore Cannabis Clones real name is Chris Magee-Miller also runs Call Mr Clone Chris Magee-Miller CallMrClone.com ripped me and my elderly grandmother off over $300 Riverside California
UPS420 aka Clone queens desperate attempt to increase sales Author: Corona, California Nurseries: Clones Clone Garden Temecula Mr Clone Riverside,

Sep 28 2017
An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Warning: An Estate in Time Estate Sale Company posts fabricated reviews Scottsdale/Queen Creek Arizona Family Reviewing Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Scottsdale, Arizona

11, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
American Cosigners ABUSE Towards Clients Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Patrick Martin Hired us for services, we came to the house to clean the filter and pool and were told he hired someone else. Well, you owe us for coming out! Costa Mesa California Author: costa mesa, California Cleaning Services: Patrick Martin Costa Mesa, California

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 18 2017
Living Spaces Furniture Refusal of service to our defective furniture Gilbert Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Living Spaces Furniture Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 12 2017
Asset Recovery Associates, ARA Held me for an hour and a half on the phone telling me that I indeed owed a debt, and they were going to garnish my wages, and submit a judgement to have to appear before a judge. Chicago Illinois Statute of Limitations Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Chicago, Illinois

Sep 11 2017
Robinson trucking and grading Tonya r queen ,Donaldson, Carl Donaldson, Rex robinson Refused to pay me on time as intended, cheated me out of money not sure exactly how much and talked to my self and other drivers like dogs Hickory North Carolina Author: Hickory, North Carolina Travel Services: Robinson trucking and grading Hickory, North Carolina

Sep 08 2017
Queen Virgin Remy Detroit/Southfield Horrible experience! I was referred by my stylist so I went and asked for two packs of hair and a closure. I was instead given two packs of hair and a frontal. Half way through my style my stylist realize I had the wrong piece. Southfield Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Beauty Products: Queen Virgin Remy Detroit/Southfield Southfield , Michigan

Sep 08 2017
California Family Fitness THE OLD THREE MONTH SUSPENDED MEMBERSHIP INSTEAD OF DROPPING SCAM Orangevale, CA Corporate Offices California Gym Memberships Author: Elk Gove, California Health Spas: California Family Fitness Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Laura Wamelink Haggarty & KatyDidsCards & Etsy.com Etsy.com And Laura Wamelink Haggarty Market Images Of My Child Abuse. W Berry Kentucky
QED Author: California Internet Fraud: Laura Wamelink Haggarty W Berry, Kentucky

Aug 20 2017
John Cage Debt Collection Mediator Nationwide? Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: John Cage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 07 2017
Aquasana Sold fake whole home water filter Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Plumbing: Aquasana Internet