Your Search | financing alternatives

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,

Sep 01 2015
C&f finance LOAN SHARKS Richmond Virginia I have a question Author: warner robins , Georgia Car Financing: C&f finance Richmond , Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Rowe special credit westbrook Total rip offs don't buy cars from here Westbrook Maine Author: Westbrook, Maine Car Financing: Rowe special credit westbrook Westbrook, Maine

4, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Kia of Union City Teara Watts, Ken Browning Not just another family affair Union City Georgia Author: Snellville , Georgia Car Financing: Kia of Union City Union City , Georgia

Aug 28 2015
Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America Inc. Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc.PO Box 9940 Mobile, AL 36691 Lease account impossible to close out. mobile Nationwide Author: New Hampshire Car Financing: Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America Inc. Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Bank of Cardiff bank of cardiff, commercial financing and leasing bank of cardiff Warning Bank of Cardiff not in the US, fraud, identity theft. tijuana other
Author: Illinois Banks: Bank of Cardiff tijuana, Other

Aug 26 2015
RV Corral Demands Earnest Money Deposit to Initiate Financing; Promises Prospective Buyer Full Refund Upon Failure Of Financing; Refuses to Return Earnest Money Upon Financing Failure! Eugene Oregon Wrong dealership Author: Sutherlin, Oregon Car Financing: RV Corral Eugene, Oregon

Aug 26 2015
Openroad Lending Company engages in Deceptive Business Practices Fort Worth Texas The Rest of the Story Author: Woodstock, Illinois Car Financing: Openroad Lending Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 24 2015
Credt Acceptance auto loan finance rate of 22%with the book vaue from kellys blue book is 1800 and we are to pay 11,000 when done with payments Southfield Michigan Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Car Financing: Credt Acceptance auto loan Southfield, Michigan

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 19 2015
Americredit fanacial services Big RIP- OFF Fort Worth Texas ... so I'm actually only 31 days late... Author: sarasota, Florida Car Financing: Americredit fanacial services fort worth , Texas

Aug 17 2015
Safe-Guard Products Intl Filed for My Gap Claim one month ago and still waiting Atlanta Georgia Author: Kent, Washington Car Financing: Safe-Guard Products Intl Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2015
Trend Financial Tyler Babcock who is a manager at Trend Unexplained Contract and rates Toronto Ontario You chose the car...we loaned the money Author: Brampton, Ontario Car Financing: Trend Financial Toronto, Ontario

16, Report #1200431

Aug 15 2015
American 1st Funding Richard Mancuso Car Lease Scam Mount Pocono Pennsylvania Author: New York Car Financing: American 1st Funding Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2015
California Auto Finance Mistreatment, offensive, threatening, harassment, Anaheim California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: California Auto Finance Anaheim, California

Aug 15 2015
Spradley Chevrolet Pueblo, CO Chevy Dealership Pueblo Colorado Author: Chandler, Arizona Car Financing: Spradley Chevrolet Pueblo, Colorado

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 14 2015
Drive it financial Very rude and unprofessionally!!!!! Orange California Questions Author: California Car Financing: Drive it financial Orange, California

DriveTime Ripped Off Tallahassee Florida
Thank you to everyone that complained! Author: Tallahassee, Florida Car Financing: DriveTime Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 14 2015
Seed Capital REVIEW: Seed Capital REVIEW: Seed Capital’s management, employees and, in turn, corporate culture is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Providing the ultimate client experience is the cornerstone of the Seed Capital process.*UPDATE: Seed Capital pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Seed Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Another Lie Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Financial Services: 1st Financial SD Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Seed Capital REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Seed Captial is 100% dedicated to client satisfaction. Seed Capital has committed considerable resources to develop a top tier customer service team with the sole focus of ensuring every client has a world class experience.
Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Education: Loral Langemeier Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
No One By That Name Here Author: Internet Franchises: Seed Capital of Nevada Internet

Aug 12 2015
DriveTime DT corp. 4020 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ85018 Robert supervisor at 1-800-863-7483 the warranty they are offering, does not cover major repair or defect. san antonio texas Nationwide Honor thy agreement Author: san antonio, Texas Car Financing: DriveTime DT corp. Nationwide