Your Search | finger hut catalog
Approximately 961 Reports Found

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Finger Lakes Marine Transportation Mike Reed, Shelby Reed Boat Moving Scam, Marine Transport Fraud, Syracuse, New York
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Finger Lakes Marine Transportation Syracuse, New York

Jul 06 2014
Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Dead Sea Products Today I permitted an individual working for Deep Sea Cosmetics to remove my makeup & apply a colagen based eye cream to my face. When I told him that I would not be making a purchase, he said that he had to remove it then. He took a wet cloth & removed the cream. As I walked away I felt my skin drying very quickly. My daughter looked at me & stated that there was a white crust on my face where he had applied water. I went to the bathroom & had to remove this crust with my finger nail. The employee had applied salt water to my face out of spite for not purchasing his product after his lengthy sales pitch. I went back & let him know how cruel it was to do that to anyone. I also let the unsuspecting next victim know what he had done to me. I hope that she did not have salt water applied to her fce as well. Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Beauty Salons: Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 02 2014
Pasco Hernando State College Pasco-Hernando Community College fake, uncaring. catalog full of pretend students with fake smiles, small town yokel college New Port Richey Florida Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Liars: Pasco Hernando State College New Port Richey, Florida

Jun 22 2014
NPC International--Pizza Hut Worst Company to EVER work for, period. Manchester Tennessee Author: manchester, Tennessee Pizza & Take Out: NPC International--Pizza Hut Manchester, Tennessee

Jun 02 2014
SunglassHut.com Sunglass Hut Stolen Sunglasses and no money returned to my account Akron Ohio Author: uniontown, Ohio Sunglasses: SunglassHut.com Akron, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pool - Global Sun Pools Reno , Nevada

May 24 2014
BEACH HUT LLC CRAIG AINES A.D. FRAZIER THIS IS A BOGUS FILM COMPANY THAT HIRES PEOPLE AND DOES NOT PAY FOR SERVICES ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Producers: BEACH HUT LLC ATLANTA, Georgia

May 23 2014
Stauer Misrepresent jewerly and watches in catalog Burnsville MN 55337
Author: Apopka, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Stauer Nationwide

May 22 2014
RJM Acquisitions/FingerHut Fraudently claiming monies are owed to Fingerhut, and reporting it on credit reports SyossetSyosset New York Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions - FingerHut Syosset, New York

May 14 2014
Aspen dental muncie indiana Dentist told me to suck his finger during exam! Muncie Indiana Author: Muncie, Indiana Customer: Aspen dental muncie indiana Muncie, Indiana

May 14 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

May 08 2014
dynamic recovery solution someone called me from debt recovery solutions regarding a debt she said I owed from 2002 for $171.00. when I told her I didn't know what she was talking about she said she just received it from finger hut. south Carolina Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solution Select State/Province

May 08 2014
Mugshot Catalog Dismissed Charges, will not remove information for free, Internet
Author: Marietta, Georgia Correctional Facilities / Jail: Mugshot Catalog Internet

May 08 2014
pizza hut I had an affair with your csr and now I am being punished for it .I jad all my houts taken away I will seek legal action if I do not get a response from someone. your hr sucks and your acting regonal manager is sweeping it under the mat. I havr been done wrong the gm knew she would loose her job for lettimg this happen so she quiy and now the 19 year old boy my ex is with works there too How stupid is that. I will seek legal help and do what is needed if I do not get a response. my job has become a hostile work enviroment and I have been discriminated against by taking my hours and giving them to her new boyfriend. villarica Georgia Author: villarica, Georgia Liars: pizza hut villarica, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
TRS Recovery Services fictional bad debt collection received 2 separate bad debt collection letters on checks supposedly written to JCPenney catalog Houston Texas Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Apr 19 2014
Cheaper Than Dirt Prices in catalog are never the actual price when you order Internet Author: Murphy, Texas Sporting-good Manufactures: Cheaper Than Dirt Internet

Apr 16 2014
bargain catalog outlet BCO, BC OUTLET deceptive postal return Indianapolis Indiana Nationwide Author: madison, Tennessee Mail Order Services: bargain catalog outlet Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
McDonald resteraunts Finger sucking employee calgary Alberta Canada Author: Calgary, Alberta Customer: McDonald resteraunts calgary, Alberta

Apr 10 2014
Fingerhut/Web Bank Fingerhut Finger Hut Webbank Web Bank Illegal Late Fees Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Trinity, North Carolina Mail Order Services: Fingerhut/Web Bank Internet

Apr 03 2014
Trend Sound Promoter | Trend Sound Promoter AMG Corp | TS Music Catalog | SoundT Studio | TrendSoundPromoter.com | Volodimyr Pigida fraud, scam, investment fraud, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, multi level marketing scheme, fraudulent company, stole my money, won't pay me Belleviue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Multi Level Marketing: Trend Sound Promoter Internet

Feb 21 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Feb 12 2014
Finger Hut/Meta Bank/Safe Line Plus Account Protection Safe Line Plus Takes Your Money Doesn't Help You MISLEADING! St Cloud Minnesota Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Finger Hut/Meta Bank/Safe Line Plus Account Protection St Cloud, Minnesota

25, Report #1120441

Feb 03 2014
Pizza Hut invaded personal privacy; stooge for NSA; food often spoiled Mustang Oklahoma Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Mustang, Oklahoma