FINGER HUT CATALOG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: finger hut catalog
There may be more specific results for "finger hut catalog"
For more specific results for "finger hut catalog"
Showing 1-25 of 1,081 Found Reports For more specific results for "finger hut catalog"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 03 2017
Pizza Hut False advertising and empty promises Internet Author: , Georgia Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Internet

2, Report #1020058

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Legal Club screens all of their attorneys to ensure that they have experience and education in representing members in these specific areas of law. It is up the utmost importance that their attorneys have a well versed and sophisticated understanding of the areas of law in which they practice in order to give clients the proper personalized service clients require and deserve.*UPDATE: US Legal Aid pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Shocked and suprised Author: Hillsboro, Florida Credit & Debt Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne Internet

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with US Legal Aid because the attorney that represents you is there for you from start to finish, no matter how complicated the case is, whatever the legal situation you are in, the attorney works with you on a complete and personal level. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne tamarac, Florida

Mar 27 2017
US Legal Aid RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  US Legal Aid | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members.  US Legal Aid’s attorney network service is unique.   Participating attorneys are experienced in a variety of practice areas that are personalized to client’s needs.  Unlike other legal clubs which provide a generalized boiler plate variety of legal services, US Legal Club caters to its members by utilizing a boutique like personalized approach.  US Legal Aid provides access to experienced attorneys that want to represent you in a wide variety of legal areas.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Finger Lakes Chef on Demand OZne of the worst rip off companies in the Country! Homer New York Wrong Company Author: Homer, New York Customer: Finger Lakes Chef on Demand Homer, New York

Jan 09 2017
NPC International Pizza Hut Online pizza ordering visa checkout Oregon city - online order Internet
Pre-Authorization Holds Author: Portland, Oregon Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Internet

Jan 03 2017
Cordier Auctions & Appraisals David Cordier Owner Ellen Miller Licensed Auctioneer/Certified AppraiserDirector of Catalog & Specialty AuctionsCordier Auctions & Appraisals Deceptive, incorrect and fraudulent auction listing description Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Author: Calgary, Montana Antiques & Second-hand: Cordier Auctions & Appraisals Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 21 2016
cutomercare@stoneberry.com They sent me a catalog with a $250.00 credit limit. I used in once had no problem at all. I went to use the card again and make a purchase which was under the credit limit and they sent me an email telling me I need to put a down payment on the order. Pissed me off, why send the frickin catalog if you are not going to honor your commitment. chippewa falls Wisconsin
Author: Poplar Grove, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: stoneberry chippewa falls, Wisconsin

Dec 17 2016
Pizza hut Charged card but wont give me food say i wasnt charged Little rock Arkansas Author: Little rock, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: pizza hut Little rock, Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
Royal Caribbean International Royal Caribbean Cruise If you complain you get the Royal finger Miami Nationwide Author: Christchurch, Cruises: Royal Caribbean International Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
FingerHut Finger HutFingerhut BuyerBAware Internet RESOLVED - wish i could delete Author: Douglasville, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FingerHut Internet

Nov 04 2016
NPC International I was going to order a pizza from Pizza Hut but canceled my order, I didn't get no pizza but this company has been trying to charge my card. Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Biolife finger road location Unprofessional, uncooperative, lazy Green bay Wisconsin Author: Green bay , Wisconsin Medical Personnel: Biolife finger road location Green bay , Wisconsin

Oct 26 2016
NPC International/Pizza Hut FRAUD!! took my money and my order didn't go through Pittsburgh, Ks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International/Pizza Hut Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext 26customerservice@hymangroup.com $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut Fraudulent charges to my card Pittsburg Kansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Pittsburg , Kansas

23, Report #1320003

Aug 01 2016
Autoplicity TH Motorsport Deceptive Online Catalog/replaced MOOG part ordered with inferior brand Morton Grove Illinois Author: Elm City, North Carolina Auto Parts: Autoplicity Morton Grove, Illinois

Jul 16 2016
Oakley sunglasses hut on credit card statement, listed asHolywedding Wuxi cn Fake Oakley sunglasses offered at discount prices - overcharged card compared to invoice and no glasses Internet Author: lawndale, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Oakley sunglasses hut Internet

Jun 18 2016
Better Senior Living From their catalog I ordered a fold away treadmill sent check Feb. 24,2016, cashed March 1 received no product, can't reach by phone or email Paoli Pennsylvania Author: Camp Verde, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Better Senior Living Paoli, Pennsylvania