FINGER HUT CATALOG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: finger hut catalog
There may be more specific results for "finger hut catalog"
For more specific results for "finger hut catalog"
Showing 1-25 of 3,830 Found Reports For more specific results for "finger hut catalog"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Eldorado Casino I used the bathroom,and when I flushed their toilet,the handle,pinched the side of my hand,velow little finger,leaving a cery painful mark,like a blood blister under the skin.When I showed it to the OWNER GREG CARANO,he was not the least bit interested.. Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Eldorado Casino ,

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 08 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Jillian EpperlyExposing the Lies Candida: Weaponized Fungus Irresponsible Claims - Endangering Lives Internet This Report Is Libelous and Misleading Author: Dover, New Hampshire Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 27 2017
USA*Signals VIP Insider I was slammed into some kind of savings rebate plan for their catalog services, costing $14.95 per month, without my permission. Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Mail Order Services: USA*Signals VIP Insider Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide I had a wells fargo account but this mentally deranged district manager named ashley hawthorne falsely accused me of harassing her in the bank so wells fargo closed it due to my so called harassment Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Pizza Hut on N. Eldridge incompetent Giovanni Rosado incompetent rude unprofessional Cypress Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut on N. Eldridge Cypress, Texas

Sep 06 2017
Credit Acceptance indirectly caused homelessness and loss of jobs and repoed vehicle. michigan Internet are you kidding me? Author: brunswick, Maine Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Internet

Sep 01 2017
Wells fargo ashley chaz hawthorne Ashley and chaz hawthorne keeps on falsely accusing me of harassment and tried to intimidate me with his vehicle trying to hit me while i was cutting my grass wells fargo says they don't get involved with domestic issues well they got involved on ashley hawthorne behalf phenix city Alabama Our lawyer said we have a good defamation and civil rights violation case he said that she had no right to continue to falsely accuse us or have her renters and family harass me Author: United States, Liars: Wells fargo ashley chaz hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 30 2017
Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Total Home Exteriors Successful Because Staff Truly Cares About 100% Customer Satisfaction *UPDATE: Total Home Exteriors, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Total Home Exteriors, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I had a Great experience. Author: overland park, Kansas Roofing Companies: Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Total Home Exteriors Offers Denver Roofing, Siding, Gutters & More For Total Home Restoration.Total Home Exteriors provides complete experience of exterior renovation project while doing it right the first time! Total Home Exteriors, all-in-one business offering roofing, siding, replacement windows, Total Home Exteriors provides services customers need. denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
PartsGeek Deceptive catalog description and parts. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: PartsGeek Internet

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 14 2017
Hertz Hertz owns Dollar-Rent-A-Car. Ask Hertz about getting cheated by Dollar, and they give you the proverbial finger. Avoid both! California Author: Denton, Texas Auto Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice The russel county tag office is letting my neighbors who have been harassing me drive illegal without registering their truck i'm sure the cops have seen it in phenix city and columbus because he was a deputy in columbus ga phenix city Alabama
In this other Alabama town they cut a deal with this man who committed a felony robbery with a 10 year suspended sentence and 5 years probation well they hate women in phenix city Author: United States, Police: PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice phenix city, Alabama

Aug 10 2017
Marthill International Supposed supplier or cut price ex catalog and return stock Nottingham Internet
Author: Margate, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Marthill International Internet

Aug 10 2017
Littleton Coin Company misleading ad company catalog Littleton New Hampshire Author: Milpitas, California Hobby Shops: Littleton Coin Company Littleton, New Hampshire

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Don't EVER AGAIN Get Involved In A CAR FLEASE! Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Eden cleaning wizard Fired me for doing my job as a cleaner San Francisco California Details about Eden cleaning wizard Author: San Jose, California Cleaning Services: Eden cleaning wizard Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
cruellascreditadvisor.com DENISE GALLEGO CHEXSYSYTEMS, EWS, CREDIT REPAIR/CREDIT SWEEP SCAM California, Nevada Internet
WE REPORTED DENISE GALLEGO AS THE FRAUD SHE IS AND THE BANK REFUNDED OUR MONEY IN FULL!!! Author: USA, Credit & Debt Services: cruellascreditadvisor.com Internet

Jun 16 2017
Frontgate Ripoff with Frontgate Catalog West Chester Ohio Author: Meridian, Idaho Home & Garden Stores: Frontgate West Chester, Ohio

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 10 2017
Landmark Escrow Northridge Landmark Escrow Inc Landmark Escrow, Unethical and Immoral Business Practices | Real Estate Fraud Northridge California Factual Response to Complaint Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Landmark Escrow Northridge Northridge, California

Jun 08 2017