Your Search | finger hut catalog

Jan 29 2016
Africa Imports I ordered African masks from their catalog. The mask they sent out were completely different than the mask that were in the catalog. Hackensack New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Africa Imports Hackensack, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
CARTVERTISING RTUI SCREWED BY CARTVERTISING SALT LAKE CITY, Utah More Lies Author: West Jordan, Utah Sales People: CartVertising SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Jan 22 2016
Finger Hut Credit Line Increase Expires if you do not make a purchase. Saint Cloud MN 56395 Minnesota Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Financial Services: Finger Hut Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Hank Dean; Finger Lakes Guesthouses; BIG Home & Wedding Venue • Pool, Tubs, Grottos, Falls • Sleeps 34 • 607-535-9999 full payment immediately; no certificate of occupancy; NO MONEY BACK; SCAM!!! Watkins Glen New York We finally got our money back!!! Author: Staten Island, New York Lodging: Hank Dean Watkins Glen, New York

Jan 14 2016
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. James Bertrand Had me fill out paper work and send it back to him completed and had finger prints taken and they were to be sent to their off to be processes Toronto Ontario Author: Holstein, Ontario Legal Process Services: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Jan 06 2016
deal dash.com I want on DealDash and I was strolling through it to see what it was because I seen it on TV so I went to create an account type in my credit card number press created account and automatically my money came off my card in a charge me $78 just to create the account and then I'm looking and I'm scrolling down and they make it very sensitive when you touch it and it's in the area like my finger slipped and it did did this now but it goes through no confirmation of saying if you want this yes or no nothing it just automatically charges to my card and I told the people that I want a refund because I don't want to babe I was just checking out their website and it was accidentally that Walmart card got charged and I would like my money back because I'm not interested in bidding on nothing Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: deal dash.com Internet

Dec 22 2015
my little panda kitchen http://www.mylittlepandakitchen.com/Annabelle McMillanhello@mylittlepandakitchen.com Food was stale. Not vegan and was tested for rat feces and came out positive, I did this because we knew something was wrong with the cake. It was under cooked and we could see the EGGS and we found three black round balls in the batter and we had them tested . They turned out to be rat droppings . When we contacted her just to get our money back she went insane and gave us threats and went all over our social medias and left insane comments . This business is a scam and NOT vegan and not safe . The cake actually had raw batter in the middle ! It was also melted upon delivery by the owner who reeked of tobacco smoke . She also had filthy hands and finger nails . Buyer beware! sidney Internet
The truth about little Panda Kitchen Author: homosassa, Florida Catering: my little panda kitchen Internet

Dec 10 2015
Finger Hut Advantage Finger Hut Inflated Pricing Nationwide Not a RipOff... Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Finger Hut Nationwide

Dec 04 2015
Eric Neil Henson, H & F Construction Eric Neil Henson owes over $17,000 in child support in Ada, Oklahoma He works construction as H and F Construction Ripoff Dead Beat Dad Ada Oklahoma Author: Finger, Tennessee Dead Beat Dads: Eric Neil Henson, H & F Construction Ada, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2015
NPC international /Pizza Hut Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Pizza & Take Out: NPC international /Pizza Hut Longmont, Colorado

Nov 25 2015
Improvements Catalog Company can't help me with their defective part! WestChester OH
Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Improvements Catalog Internet

Nov 14 2015
Pizza Hut Southern California Pizza Riverside USA pizza hut added 20% tip to my credit card Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Riverside, California

Nov 14 2015
NRS construction & facilities management Shannon sullivanTom BarraKaren Barnard Lynn BonillaBrian schrage Our company green mechanicals provide hvacr service to retail stores, NRS contacted us via thumtack, and they offered us a couple of retail jobs, and those jobs were issue with po# numbers, ivr check in and out procedures to follow. Jobs got approved and we purchased parts and pay hourly rate to our employees to :omplete those jobs, at this moment i contacted account department and there is no one to speak with. We performed 2 jobs, charlotte russe and pizza hut, they owe us over $2,000 USD Author: Torrington, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: NRS construction & facilities management

Nov 06 2015
Pizza Hut (Yum Brands) Yum Brands I was recently at a Pizza Hut in Salem, VA - I went to get an order to go while I waited for it. Salem Virginia Author: Vinton, Virginia Restaurant Delivery Services: Pizza Hut (Yum Brands) Salem, Virginia

Nov 01 2015
NPC International Inc They took 30.50 out of my checking account and I haven't swiped my card also I searched them online and they have no number I don't know where they are located Nationwide Plain ol Pizza Hut Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International Inc Nationwide

Oct 28 2015
Pizza Hut Inc. How low can they go? Wytheville Virginia Once upon a time Author: Virginia Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Inc. Wytheville , Virginia

Sep 28 2015
PIZZA HUT My driver charged me $35 + tip my son said I got ripped off and I did. Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA HUT Internet

Sep 28 2015
Seventh Avenue Order catalog The company rips people off I have two identical fall catalogs and prices way different. Madison Wisconsin Author: Hooversville, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Seventh Avenue Order catalog Madison, Wisconsin

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations),staryouropinion.com telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

Sep 20 2015
Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Dr. Jonathon Sorelle No symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome before, only trigger finger. Negative EMG but he convinced me I had it. Surgery, and now 6 mos. later I can't use my left hand without burning wrist pain. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
The finger companies Heather Ellis 2900 w dallas Heather Ellis return my money! I gave deposit to rent apartment they told me it is not availbe and refuse to give me my deposit back. When I came to the office to pick up the check hey threat me calling the police Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Landlords: The finger companies Houston , Texas

22, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015
NPC INTERNATIONAL PIZZA HUT FRAUDULANT DUPLICATE CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: EDGEWATER, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: NPC INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Mustapha pizza Hut local branch in rawalpindi called to say that certain condiments of salad such as pineapple has been discontinued in rawalpindi, Pakistan rawalpindi Pakistan Author: rawalpindi, Alabama Liars: Mustapha rawalpindi ,

Jun 15 2015
ROY SOSA MANGO FINANCIAL INC On 5/31/15 My account somehow was compromised and Mango allowed over $1200 in fraudulent purchases of gift certificates to process at a local mall by someone using a cloned card. $300 Aldos $300 Victoria Secret $200 $Sunglasses Hut $200 Hollister $200 Express (ALL WITHIN 24hrs and with NO RED FLAG!!?? REALLY MANGO?)  AUSTIN TEXAS Author: coral springs, Florida Financial Services: ROY SOSA Internet

Jun 12 2015
Fragrance Hut Value City Beauty Won't Correct Delivery Issue Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Specialty Stores: Fragrance Hut Internet