Your Search | fingerhut
Approximately 632 Reports Found

Jul 11 2016
Fingerhut Fingerhut Chubb Group insurance Signed my wife up for disability insurance withou her knowledge is already disabled Chicago Illinois Author: quitman, Arkansas Mail Order Services: Fingerhut Chicago , Illinois

Jul 06 2016
fingerhut corp they reported i have a delinquint account when i didnt open a account with them St Cloud Minnesota Author: Northglrnn, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: fingerhut corp St Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 06 2016
Fingerhut Avoid Fingerhut Nationwide You reap what you sow.... Author: Yuma, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Fingerhut Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
fingerhut webbank collection spam,bad payee Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Questionable Activities: fingerhut Internet

Apr 28 2016
FINGERHUT JEFFCAPSYS screwdmycredit saint cloud Minnesota You might be surprised... Author: oxford, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: FINGERHUT saint cloud, Minnesota

Apr 28 2016
FINGERHUT STOLEN PAYMENTS MIAMI Internet Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: FINGERHUT Internet

Apr 03 2016
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC They billed me for an account with fingerhut that I didn't have,for $198.64 Syosset New York Author: Newark, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Syosset, New York

Feb 11 2016
Fingerhut/Webbank Negative reporting on credit report/stated included in bankruptcy Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: West Richland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Fingerhut/Webbank Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Dec 15 2015
Fingerhut They want to charge me over $30 for shipping and handling on a item I returned. Sausalito California Update Author: Marietta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Fingerhut Sausalito, California

Dec 12 2015
Fingerhut Ghirardelli Chocolate Tower St. Cloud Minnesota Author: elgin, Illinois Gourmet stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Fingerhut DECEPTION MN Internet Author: Mount Vernon, New York Questionable Activities: Fingerhut Internet

Nov 17 2015
Fingerhut I was ripped off Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: Fingerhut Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Fingerhut they want money upfront and do not advertise this on the application then theu called and were extremely rude Internet Author: Springdale , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fingerhut Internet

Oct 31 2015
Fingerhut I purchase a DVD/TV for 199.99 and the payment of $17.99. Fingerhut has not deducted any of my 8 payments of $20.00, from my bill the bill has increase to $204.00 Newark New Jersey Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland TVs & VCRs: Fingerhut Newark, New Jersey

Oct 29 2015
Fingerhut Charged for fees and shipping on first order and incorrect product Garland Nationwide Author: Garland , Texas Specialty Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
FINGERHUT Waiting way too long for refunf St Cloud Minnesota Author: niles, Michigan Liars: FINGERHUT St Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 21 2015
Bluestem dba Fingerhut Rip off concerning double charging financing fees. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Englewood, Colorado Multi Level Marketing: Bluestem dba Fingerhut St. Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 08 2015
FIngerHut Processed payment for wrong date! Newark New Jersey Author: Riverside, California Questionable Activities: FIngerHut Nationwide

Jul 10 2015
Fingerhut I bought a 5 pc dinette set and the glass top never came, inspite of me spending 2 mths talking to many reps,supervisors,who all had no clue what was happening and now they want to charge me shipping charges, that I feel I dont owe because of the mess they did with this order. No one bothered to find out about the glass piece that never arrived. For all I know the pc was stolen and they want to charge me! Saint Cloud Internet/ Minnesota Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 30 2015
FINGERHUT I returned a stereo to them, they said I still needed to send in a payment, I sent the amount they requested and then they increased the amount due and they put on my credit report I owe them hundreds of dollars on this returned item . Now my credit report is ruined and they refuse to show the balance due as a zero balance. I want to file a class action lawsuit against them. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FINGERHUT Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 22 2015
Fingerhut Temporary Line of Credit Internet Thank you Author: Captain Cook, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 18 2015
Fingerhut Fingerhut Temporary Credit Line Increase Saint Cloud Minnesota Response to Robert Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Loans: Fingerhut Saint Cloud , Minnesota

May 16 2015
Fingerhut Is sending billing statements and claiming I owe them money for returned merchandise.Charging for returned merchandise and adding interest and harrassing phone calls. newark New Jersey Author: belcher, Kentucky Consumer Services: Fingerhut newark , New Jersey

May 05 2015
Fingerhut Fraudulent Charges billed to me Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Burbank, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Fingerhut Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Apr 18 2015
Fingerhut, Inc. Possible theft ring at Fingerhut, Inc. St. Cloud California Author: Pasadena, California Computer Software: Fingerhut, Inc. St. Cloud, California