Your Search | fingerhut
Approximately 625 Reports Found

26, Report #1194322

Dec 10 2014
Fingerhut Hollister Jewlery Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

27, Report #1193563

Dec 06 2014
Fingerhut Bogus charges on paid off and closed account/ lies on my credit report St. Cloud Minasota Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Attorneys General: Fingerhut Nationwide

28, Report #1190479

Nov 21 2014
Fingerhut Order Collection Scam Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Fingerhut Internet

Nov 12 2014
Fingerhut Fingerhut will not give me my money back Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Oakland, California Credit Services: Fingerhut Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Nov 05 2014
Fingerhut Completely ripped me and my husband off, sent our rings separately his least expensive came UPS, mine didn't come at all! Now they want me to pay 1,100$ and maintain they will refund it . I just have to fill out legal forms they have never sent to me!! Saint Paul, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Duluth , Minnesota Attorneys General: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Fingerhut Bluestem Brands Freshstart My order was lost over 10 days ago and fingerhut customer service refused to make a resolution and the company will not return my money and close my account. This is fraudulant as well as a scam. I was not allowed to speak to a supervisor and the customer service agents refused to give me their names. I sent several emails and made several phone calls to fingerhut to no avail. The company has stolen money from me and I want to take legal action. St Cloud Minnesota Author: Kihei, Hawaii Cross-Border Scams: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Oct 15 2014
Fingerhut Ripped me off. St Cloud Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Fingerhut, CEO: Brian Smith Fingerhut states I ordered insurance, yet I never received anything, I tried to fix, they are rude, abusive, narcissistic, etc. they refuse to discuss, just want money for nothing. Nationwide Author: Ripon, California Liars: Fingerhut Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Fingerhut Identity theft, merchandise to different state, did not order St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Hicksville, Texas Telephones: Fingerhut St. Cloud, Minnesota

Aug 16 2014
webbank/fingerhut Reported a false report Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Defuniak springs, Florida Liars: webbank/fingerhut Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Aug 10 2014
fingerhut credit reporting errors and disclosed transferes internally to reset 7 year dropoff dates st.cloud Minnesota Author: orange city, Florida Credit Services: fingerhut st.cloud, Minnesota

Aug 07 2014
Fingerhut Trying to bill me on an account that was closed Nationwide Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 09 2014
Fingerhut Safeline Insurance-- BENEFITS DENIED Saint Cloud Minnesota SAFELINE--FINGERHUT--FRAUD Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Fingerhut St Cloud , Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Lol Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 30 2014
Fingerhut FINGERHUT REFUSED TO TAKE BACK DEFECTIVE TV DURING 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Center Conway, New Hampshire TVs & VCRs: Fingerhut St. cloud, Minnesota

Jun 19 2014
fingerhut VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SAINT CLOUD Minnesota Nationwide Author: fall river , Massachusetts Customer: fingerhut Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
Fingerhut No increase on account Internet Author: PALESTINE, Texas Credit Services: Fingerhut Internet

May 22 2014
RJM Acquisitions/FingerHut Fraudently claiming monies are owed to Fingerhut, and reporting it on credit reports SyossetSyosset New York my horrible experience at finger hut Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions - FingerHut Syosset, New York

May 15 2014
fingerhut they are ripping me off Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. Internet Author: largo, Florida Questionable Activities: fingerhut Internet

May 13 2014
Fingerhut Late Fee Nationwide Okay live in your dream world... Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Financial Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

May 08 2014
Fingerhut FALSE BILLING st cloud Minnesota Author: glendale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Fingerhut st cloud, Minnesota

May 07 2014
Fingerhut Illegally deducted an extranious payment from my bank account and refuse to return it. They hide thier location Internet Author: MYRTLE CREEK, Oregon Financial Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 29 2014
fingerhut have disablity ins for disality, tryed several attempts to file on disablity off since 01/15/2014 not help st cloud minnesota 56395 Author: shepherd, Texas Consumer Services: fingerhut Internet